Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Lok of the lovely dog: --------------------------------------------drink yer coffee, I.ll have you know I hold a PHD in Voodoo, getting a little rusty but I know of a certain man that has a lovely dogy that decided to spend her life with him-- that may allow me to hone up on my enchantments involarily :laughing7::laughing7:???

It is being done, its being one, tain't like writing a dime novel, and I get distracted tooo easily with Unicorn, Judy and Mast.------ and similar types :censored:

Asuccessful book of rhis rype shoud have sex, data, sex, reliable sources,sex, be attractive (crow took care of that magnificently )., sex, historically accurate, sex, and a little sex thrown in for variety. Wouldn't you agree ?

Ahem - proof, or an un-substantiated claim? I no longer believe you are doing it, even though really you could have simply collected the stories as individual chapters, ala in the style of Dobie, and not have had to work to string it into a narrative. I suspect that even eleven pages might be an exaggeration! :tongue3:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tis the Season………so I will leave our beloved Señor Don Jose in peace till ano nuevo………
But then I expect to see progress being made……
Vaya con Dios

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twas well on it's way, but due to Crow's dynamic covers' promise, I had to shelve most of it, too blase'. I am not too comfortable writing in the 'first person', so I 'll revert to that old useage of flash backs'.

So I'll start with the time that I was pinned down by 3 or 4 Bandidos in that un-named barranca while on the search -- I still have a lil white scar on my left arm to remember it by. No, I wasn't killed , just need a bath.

Unicorn was instrumental in teaching me the basics, soo blame her for any in-efficiencies.

As for he who sleeps with Huskies, you DOUBT my word ??

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ahem - proof, or an un-substantiated claim? I no longer believe you are doing it, even though really you could have simply collected the stories as individual chapters, ala in the style of Dobie, and not have had to work to string it into a narrative. I suspect that even eleven pages might be an exaggeration! :tongue3:

Gotta re-adjust his "writing schedule"... from NEW Moon, WAXING Moon, to FULL Moon; stop trying to write on WANING Moon (unless you drink LOTS of "Star-Bucks"!)... LOL!

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Rebel, I would guess that Señor Don Jose' cafe is far better than anything Starbucks could provide, and certainly Starbucks does not have supplement added……not sure if the supplement helps of hurts Señor Don Jose's writing…..……..and I hope to get some soon…..still trying to figure to drive through that Northern Columbia/Southern Panama stretch……

Senor Don Jose, you can also include some of the stories and writings from the forum in your "soon" to be released best seller (at least among your friends here).
Perhaps some of your amigos here could assist you in writing, editing……certainly that wise old black bird from his hidden island nest would assist…..and it won't be long before Crow, the younger will be able to lend a wing and assist.
Vaya con Dios

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Gotta tip the hat toward older cuts too on occasion.More when your first versions heard (herd)relate....

Two of three original Southern American Outlaws, likely dominant European,
with some civilized Native American blood, and with some understanding
of mysterious treasure spirits. Wild in their youth, Hunted Treasures
extensively, crazy lightning fast draw, twain and tres six shot
revolvers, though gone on now, ever riding in that
peaceful open happy hunting ground.
Ghost Riders... :fish:
... :cross:

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for one of the the stories on Tayopa we have to divert to Old China, in Peking in 1945, Everytime that I entered the night club With Toni Brovchenko, the orchestra would play ------.

One was about the Russians cavalry riding across the meow land to attack the German positions----hence some called it meadowland.

Then theme is "ride Russians ride, ride across the meadow land."

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
That's sounds good, and is OK for old miners, 8-)
young during the Big Band hey day, very good stuff. :thumbsup:

Before that 'ol loud and noisy Southern Rock, them Rebel Outlaws
pulling multiple pistolas, six-shooters hammer down, firing unafraid... :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya new comers just don't appreciate good music

Wine sipping music for sittng in front of a fireplace on a Polar Bear skin rug.watching the storm through the picture window---forgot to include a seductive broad.

Then again after being overseas for 3 years during WWII ---

or ----

kiss me once ., harry James - Bing Videos

Never did make up for lost time.

Now if one of our lovely gals such as Judy, mast or Unicorn had been rhere --------

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wine sipping music for siting in front of a fireplace on a Polar Bear skin rug.watching the storm throurgh the picture window-

Not sure how that will work for you, or I; given our present locations……..heck I am sweating now………

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Doc, Tayopa is above 6000 ft. The mesa looks to the south for some hundreds of miles, ya watch from here. Incidentally, at this time of the year you break the ice in the bucket to get water.

If I don't throw in a Polar Bear Skin how'l I attract any of the gals???

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess you need to travel a little farther south, for even in Quito at over 10,000' we have palm trees……..
There is snow and glaciers year round atop some of the higher vulcans here, but than again, a little too high to breath well……..

Snow, ice, what exactly is that stuff???

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, you don't need to polar bear skin to attract girls…….if you do not write your book, you will have the unwanted attraction of the two, now three dangerous senoritas JudyH, Mastiff, Unicorn………..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Senor Don Jose, you don't need to polar bear skin to attract girls…….if you do not write your book, you will have the unwanted attraction of the two, now three dangerous senoritas JudyH, Mastiff, Unicorn………..

Uh OH! Are they "packing"...?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Rebel that are indeed packing……..sabers sharpened and a waxed and ready plank for our beloved Señor Don Jose to walk should he not write……
In the spirit of the season, they await ano nuevo……..allowing Señor Don Jose some time with family and friends, and a last chance to begin writing….

Feliz navidad y prospero ano mis amigos, vaya con Dios

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Senor Rebel that are indeed packing……..sabers sharpened and a waxed and ready plank for our beloved Señor Don Jose to walk should he not write……
In the spirit of the season, they await ano nuevo……..allowing Señor Don Jose some time with family and friends, and a last chance to begin writing….

Feliz navidad y prospero ano mis amigos, vaya con Dios

Si! LOL!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received a post regarding the co incidence of Toni and the film. Not alike, Toni was a brunet, and about 5"2" slender, not full bodied, and had a slight limp due to growing up in in a very restricted dietary country, but she WAS beautiful.

The leg didn't bother her while dancing, especially with the music where you actually danced with your partner, not put on an individual show. We called it "Snuggling Music', and we took advantage of it.

I met her by accident, I had asked the clerk at the 'Wagon Lits' Hotel where to get the wonderful sweet rolls that were on the menu. He suggested going to a small bakery run by a refugee White Russian fleeing the Bolshevik revolution that had swept through Russia in the early 1917.on.

Her father had a natural ability and opened a small bakery. All of his pastries were flavored with Honey, sugar was too scarce. He would bake once a day, He used an earthern oven. so everything was ready about 4 pm. I used to gorge myself on his pastries, they would literally melt in your mouth and had a wonderful flavor due to the honey.

Toni would run the shop in the afternoon which was how I met her, between pastry and eye candy I was content.

So I found out where she was singing and out of curiosity, among other immoral thoughts, I went there. She was quite good on relatively recent American songs. To increase my setting with her I often requested Russian songs. among which was the 'Meadow Land' song, Naturally I contributed to the Kitty, hence I was popular with the Orchestra.

Incidentally, Champagne cost only .50 cents Gringolandia for a magnun. soooo..

More later on Peking, if not bored.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I received a post regarding the co incidence of Toni and the film. Not alike, Toni was a brunet, and about 5"2" slender, not full bodied, and had a slight limp due to growing up in in a very restricted dietary country, but she WAS beautiful.

The leg didn't bother her while dancing, especially with the music where you actually danced with your partner, not put on an individual show. We called it "Snuggling Music', and we took advantage of it.

I met her by accident, I had asked the clerk at the 'Wagon Lits' Hotel where to get the wonderful sweet rolls that were on the menu. He suggested going to a small bakery run by a refugee White Russian fleeing the Bolshevik revolution that had swept through Russia in the early 1917.on.

Her father had a natural ability and opened a small bakery. All of his pastries were flavored with Honey, sugar was too scarce. He would bake once a day, He used an earthern oven. so everything was ready about 4 pm. I used to gorge myself on his pastries, they would literally melt in your mouth and had a wonderful flavor due to the honey.

Toni would run the shop in the afternoon which was how I met her, between pastry and eye candy I was content.

So I found out where she was singing and out of curiosity, among other immoral thoughts, I went there. She was quite good on relatively recent American songs. To increase my setting with her I often requested Russian songs. among which was the 'Meadow Land' song, Naturally I contributed to the Kitty, hence I was popular with the Orchestra.

Incidentally, Champagne cost only .50 cents Gringolandia for a magnun. soooo..

More later on Peking, if not bored.

Ah SO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread