Robert Ray-Duane Hale-RoberT Kyker Seeking information on how to contact

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Treasure Search/Found ran a pair of articles in the early 1990s about a possible Aztec treasure site called "Aztec Spirits." The article was written by Richard Ray, how I've come to associate Duane Hale or Robert Kyker with either is forgotten to me as I don't see their names featured in the article. There was also supposed to be a video produced about this site, though to date I don't believe there has been. I'd like to learn more about this site but they kept it's location a mystery in the magazine articles though they told a fascinating and original story. It would also be interesting to know what's happened on that site sin the 25 years since the article was printed.

I'd like to contact oen of the above individuals, but anyone with information on the site I'd be thrilled to hear from.

Randy

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Search/Found ran a pair of articles in the early 1990s about a possible Aztec treasure site called "Aztec Spirits." The article was written by Richard Ray, how I've come to associate Duane Hale or Robert Kyker with either is forgotten to me as I don't see their names featured in the article. There was also supposed to be a video produced about this site, though to date I don't believe there has been. I'd like to learn more about this site but they kept it's location a mystery in the magazine articles though they told a fascinating and original story. It would also be interesting to know what's happened on that site sin the 25 years since the article was printed.

I'd like to contact oen of the above individuals, but anyone with information on the site I'd be thrilled to hear from.

Randy

Hello Randy

You may be able to contact Richard Ray via Dick Stout. He has a website that you may be able to get in contact through him?

Introduction

Amy

OP
OP
R

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
Thanks so much for the feedback Amy. Just out of curiosity, what connection do you draw between Stout and Ray?

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Recognize many of those chaps Don Jose? Granted quite a few are yankee freebooters but Abe Lincoln,
Wow. And Ray, a successful full timer until his Alamo at Costa Rico. To think I once considered him a
measly grease monkey.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread