Yep luv, it certainly appears man made, but it belongs to Mom Nature

Jose

Aramu Muru.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose

It is properly one the most famous made famous by the writings of Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. However there is many site all over the country that was pilgrimage shrines for various Inca deities. The shines varied accordingly to the deity. The best person who Has knowledge of Inca shines is Crow. He has hundreds of pictures of them of various type and sizes.

The Aramu Muru perhaps a gold statue that was venerated by passing pilgrims?

Amy

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Luv, solving the birth of this monument is a good mind exercise. I believe that I can do so, but that will destroy many's focal point of faith. shall we solve it?

Wish that Crow was back in circulation .

Jose.

Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose.

I think Crow will be out of circulation for awhile as the Media has been chasing him wanting to know about the fate of a very large amount of gold.

Amy

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Copr luv, k first I wnt you viewera to lkook atthe so called portal hard and try to visualize why it is man made by a distan past race of supr intelligent people, and hta it could actually be a star gate. gooo-

I will answer the other side a little latqr. Yesterday I had a slight molacular hemorage of my left eye which left it perhaps 30% covered with a nice deep opaque, red coor, It is slightly better today.

We called the Opthnoligist, who naturally said "only 12- 13 hours daily on the computer from now on, and come in tomorrow" for a check up. I knew just what he is gong to recommend, but I'll be darned if I am gonna take any ole blood thinner pills, I am just as ornery as our missing Crow, and lower it, ,if there is any problem, myself.

Don Jose de La Mancha

AMARU DOOR GPS.jpg P6060219_zpsce4ee581.jpg Peru  door d.jpg

Attachments

• Door 1.jpg
    Door 1.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 148
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gd morning is my coffee ready?

Originally the area was under water of the older Lake Titacata, Over time sediments were solidified into a form of sandstone.

Later, when this section was above (?) water, it was elevated ad rotated to the vertical position as can be shown in other pictures,

This can be imagined as lifting the furthest side up to the top of the picture wth the closest side remaing in place forming the present bottom of the picture.

In the process this created a curious pattern of stress pointa, horizontal as well as vertical possibly imagined as a now vertical insect screen grid. on this particular flat sandstone section.

Earlier an apparent volcanic deposit was deposited upon the sandstone slabs , or even after, while it was still flat, and in the vertical position, tended to flow down to the left placing the sandstone slabs under considerable diagonal stress which simply popped out the pre stressed first layer sandstone slab in basically square pieces approx. 20 -30 inched thick. leaving te next layer of sand stone exposed. which we see as a relatively flat surface, but with diagonal stress cracks visible.

In the marked picture 'A' is indicates the sandstone slab..face.

Then as the overlying mass moved slowly to the left, for many possible reasons, it commenced to place a strong distorting movement on the sandstone slabs as is easily shown by the numerous faults from right to left

One can see this easily by constructing a square card board box, a parallelogram, then moving the top to the left, the interior space will go from a ? shape to a parallelogram showing how stresses could be applied to the slabs and show why there is an open space on both sides.

Will be back in a shorty, my eye is still giving me trouble

Post any question that you may have, as I have said, "if I can't supply a logical answer them, then I have to go back to the drawing board.

Don Jose de La Manchu

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not think there is any argument there that the rock of the reclining woman was a basic natural rock formation. Clearly the doorway was Terra formed by the Incas to suit their religious functions. Was it completed and what was the exact purpose is another question?

As for portal for a star gate?

Beam me up Scottie!

Amy

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
H Am\yu mi luv, there is nothing man made in Aramu maru except a path for lucrative tourists.

Incidentally snce I couldn't see except by peripheral vision I mis typed, that should be 'macular

You did just fine in what I suggested that you could prove in your mind that it was man made. first step.'

Now comse the harder part using that same effective immiginaton to show that it was not man made as i suggested in the debunking post. Can you see or understand what I posted??

Don Jose de La Mancha

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI corp: you asked about a Star Gate?

Many have claimed a sense of actually traveling through space and time while kneeling in the lower naturally formed chamber, while placing their head ina man made hole/basin,

Interesting, but there are many such natural holes in the sand stone slab just above extending to the right ?????

As for the Etherreal feelings, well a possible answer could be from either psychological expectations, or from a possible electrical field produced by a piezo electric effect by the stresses still being produced on the sandstone layers by the movement to the left, or down hill.

Then again ????????

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread