Lue Map

Cossloffe

Tenderfoot
May 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Patrick,

The treasure is Gold and silver. Hmm ok understood. Since you have been on this for a long time I will take your word for it.

I have identified the position of the stars with the iayayam key.
Now I must know which stars they are.

I am stuck with the time. Would you like to share how you solved the time issue?

Bryant

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lue map is not finished and I am the only person in the world who can do that.I discover some great evidence,of the direction and it leads to....,I am looking for some partners,price for the information,is 400000$,exact measurements needs to be done with special equipment,according to my orders,my advice,if you want to find the gold you need to listen the map*

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I give 600000$ . The bids just start :laughing7:

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Cossloffe: The original edition of KvonM's Treasure Hunter's Manual #7 was published by The Gold Bug. To keep things simple, it's the edition that doesn't have a photograph on the cover. Interestingly, there is even a bootleg edition out there with a cover in type along. From time to time copies of the Gold Bug edition are offered for sale.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
I would point out, if I haven't already, the Gold Bug version is crucial to any LUE hunter because that version of the map is not the same as the one that appears in the RAM reprints. The changes are small and subtle, but with a map like that it wouldn't take may changes ot keep searchers moving in the wrong direction for a long time. Word to the wise.

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look for my offer on advertising sites as Lue treasure map information for sale to get my gmail contact.I want to avoid the treasurenet forum.Best regards.

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would point out, if I haven't already, the Gold Bug version is crucial to any LUE hunter because that version of the map is not the same as the one that appears in the RAM reprints. The changes are small and subtle, but with a map like that it wouldn't take may changes ot keep searchers moving in the wrong direction for a long time. Word to the wise.

The basis of this maps are the same they all lead to the one the same point.

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helo! My name is Amtuko. I am Nigerian Prince. Sadly, recent fightings in my country has made happen me transfer my moneys to Swiss Banks. Gladly give me your Bank account information and I fastly deposit the sums of 500000$ (I am much generous Prince!) into your account. I am happily expecting our treasures findings and taking your orders and advice!

I try listened map. It make no sound. It just sit there ...

Please contact ASAP with Bank info so I can makes moneys to your Bank.

Sun,pyramid,wall,triangles,....this is how the map is talking.Visit advertising sites for my gmail contact as Lue treasure map information for sale,

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
book lue?

I was going through a bound collection of KvonM's National Prospector's Gazette; Geological Digest for the Miner and Lapidary that just sold on eBay and I found this interesting piece on the LUE:

View attachment 854264

This is from the December [1969] - January 1970 issue - Vol. 6, #3.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

2.0: I am also packing up a copy of KvonM's Encyclopedia of Buried Treasure Hunting (San Francisco: 1990). I looked in this remarkably comprehensive book - and the LUE isn't mentioned!

HI WOULD YOU TELL ME WHAT BOOK DID YOU GET THIS FROM? thank you, im a TN memeber just trying to figure out the Lue map

Randy Bradford

Jun 27, 2004
HI WOULD YOU TELL ME WHAT BOOK DID YOU GET THIS FROM? thank you, im a TN memeber just trying to figure out the Lue map

That came from Treasure of the Valley of Secrets, by Deek Gladson...one of Karl von Mueller's aliases. The same information also appeared in the National Prospector's Gazette.

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spanish old map it is.Lue map middle point is in Baracoa Cuba.Golden meaning can lead to the treasure.Who can say yes or no?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvano

Clues still exist in everyone's theory . The matter is if every theory is accurate after the research is done . Randy Bradford has a video in YouTube where he explain some of the possibilities from all the accurate sources that exist .
And for the LUE on the old Spanish map , I believe the initials " LUE " are coded words for hidden treasure . Something like " LOL " for the laugh .

Last edited:

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvano

Clues still exist in everyone's theory . The matter is if every theory is accurate after the research is done . Randy Bradford has a video in YouTube where he explain some of the possibilities from all the accurate sources that exist .
And for the LUE on the old Spanish map , I believe the initials " LUE " are coded words for hidden treasure . Something like " LOL " for the laugh .
It is interesting Muller's theory,but he is throwing us out of the path.I want to say that Colorado state marks the start of the path,than latter I find Bahamas Ley lines center and few more interesting points forming golden triangle.To discover point of treasure is still a lot of other options.It is also good to try to finish the map on the basis that exist .mathematical architecture.:skullflag:

Spyro

Mar 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Y'All .. it's been over a year. I saw Randy's YouTube videos .. which were very interesting. As I read through this thread, I noticed there was an interest in seeing the actual Karl Van Mueller LUE map, as shown in the magazine published in 1966; which reads

"The LUE Map which will perplex treasure hunters for years to come. Only two people have been able to decipher it and they will never be able to carry away all of the incredible treasures that are revealed by the map. Others will seek, and few will find; and the trovers will be committed to eternal secrecy when they learn the cryptic and shibboleth horde of all hoards on the American continent. True sign experts will find the ultimate in challenges in this key to a natural Fort Knox. Redrawn exactly from the IAYAYAM Key."

Also attached is Patrick's article in Mercator magazine.

View attachment 1302783

View attachment 1303240

Last edited:

Spyro

Mar 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried my best to walk you through the "logic" behind the LUE map a year ago, as if you were the person who had drawn the Map, figuring that would help you decipher it.

As I said, I watched Randy's YouTube videos which were interesting. Also, I tried my best to see if Patrick could see the the geometrical figures in the lower right formed the letters of the key. He didn't. Next .. I was going to show you last year, since I LOVE to play Scrabble, that if you input the LLORO URRACA ENTERRARI in a Scrabble word descrambler, you can discern the message. "Enter the three train car of gold in Curare tree corral"; which is a species of the Acacia tree. You can see the Acacia tree in the snapshot aligned along the lower pyramid line; sticking out like a sore thumb in the middle of an alfalfa field.

The dark swirl you see on the map indicates the map has to be turned 90 degrees, so the Cedar Tree points north. Which means the Sun is in the west. Yes .. it is true a sexton and other surveying tools were used by a very skilled surveyor whom constructed the map. Next .. the stair steps aren't steps into a tomb of gold. The steps are a visual flight instruction tool to identify the Black Canyon of the Gunnison. The angles emanating from the Sun are flight bearings to make a 180 degree turn. In addition, as I was going to mention back then, the pyramid you see on the second runway is the name of the location: Delta County.

So .. to cut to the quick .. if you use the surveying measurements and other clues, you can find the precise location where the "treasure" is located. With that in mind, here is what I believe is the location of the LUE Treasure, with the surveyed lines described in the LUE map drawn on the ground. In other words, there is no physical pyramid to look for, it was drawn by the person whom surveyed and created the LUE map. Note the pyramids proportions match the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill. The tip of the pyramid is the exact point where the creator of the LUE map stood, while surveying the treasure site. The exact location is in the middle of the eye-like circle enclosed in a football shape, in the upper right quadrant of the map.

However, as I said a year ago, do you think you're going to just walk onto that property and remove 40 tons of gold bricks without being noticed? In other words, YOU have to BUY the property. And .. it's a BIG property.

I posted Hinton's excerpt from the 1970 edition of Long John Latham's True Treasure magazine, and it's both heartbreaking and laughable to think a person can poke a few spade fulls of dirt and WAHLLLLAHHH .. they find the treasure. The treasure is buried in three railroad train cars. Next, if you know anything about that area, trucks and rail were used to transport gold from the Camp Bird mine to be refined in Durango via the Denver & Rio Grande Railway. Which means, one can also speculate that the treasure is partially unrefined gold buried and spread across 40 acres, now used as an alfalfa field.

To get to my point. Attached is an areal snapshot showing, what I believe, to be the precise location of the LUE treasure, hidden in three locations at the middle and corner bottom points of the drawn pyramid. And .. as I tried to describe last year .. it appears someone has located or dug to unearth the treasure, which you can see by the large square scar in the ground, which I circled. The scar is 100 by 75 feet.

Next .. as I tried to describe last year .. one has to plan how they're going to remove that gold! It takes planning and logistics. You aren't just going to walk onto that property and start digging with a spade. You know what I mean.

And here's the last "thing". In Randy's YouTube videos, he mentions Dr. Roy Rousch's conjecture, that the shallower sine waves are an astronomical element to the puzzle. That indicates to me that the astronomical overlays were created or pertain to the Equinox, and .. it also is an element connected to using the One Dollar bill to find the treasure location at the base of the surveyed and drawn pyramid on the ground.

Now .. that's what I believe to be the solution to the LUE .. and have planned to purchase the property. Then again .. what do EYE know?

View attachment 1302793 View attachment 1302792

Last edited:

Spyro

Mar 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you who care, here's a downloadable copy of "The Scarlet Shadow".
http://bit.ly/1YLQgWI

I read it, and as the story goes KVM moved to Segundo, Colorado, which is a ghost town, to pursue the treasure described in Chapter LIII. If he moved to Segundo to find this treasure, based on that chapter, it seems to me his pursuit was wishful thinking. Trust me .. my wife wouldn't allow me to move to a ghost town to find a cave dripping with gold, based on a story written in 1904. My family has BAD habits .. they like food .. housing and clothing and following the leads contained in The Scarlet Shadow would only lead to starvation, homelessness and clothelessness; like the fools burning money in a barrel pursuing the Oak Island Treasure, as seen on TV. They could've easily mapped the entire island in a matter of weeks with a Quatroforce. God Bless 'em.

I've also attached snapshot of his Treasure of the Valley of Secrets, or was it The Treasure Hunters Manual, showing Indian markings. The markings look strikingly similar to the LUE map, which leads me to believe there was "fabrication" between the two. I've also attached Hinton's 1970 conclusion in the January 1970 issue of Lost Treasure, I think it was. That tells me the Black Lake location is a non-starter, and never was a LUE treasure location; regardless what anyone tells me. I know .. I know .. I've read all the posts. Like Steven King or fans of any other author, KVM is loved by treasure hunters. But .. some seem to forget he was in the BUSINESS of selling Treasure lore, and other items used in treasure hunting.

And here's the last thing. The more research I did, going far back into the historical record, it became more and more apparent that the Nazi gold connection was true. And as you've probably heard, a Nazi train filled with gold was discovered in Poland. Which means, FDR must have learned about Hitler's gold smuggling and intent to liquid the gold in the U.S. to fund the Third Reich's expansion and war effort; which resulted in him outlawing the possession of gold.

That validates the Maltese cross I located painted on a desolate runway, which was the initiation point of the waybill described in the LUE map.

I've also attached an old map of the Denver & Rio Grande railroad, and a snapshot from the 1940's showing a Fellen Brothers dump truck, unloading gold ore into a Denver & Rio Grande railroad car, extracted from the Camp Bird mine; which is near where I believe the LUE treasure is located. And NO .. I'm not going to tell you the location .. you'll have to wait for the movie I'm producing: "In Search of the LUE"

View attachment 1303155

View attachment 1303156

View attachment 1303118

View attachment 1303114

View attachment 1303175

View attachment 1303176

My Profile picture .. which is the All Seeing Eye (777 = The Eternal Eye of Motion)
View attachment 1303232

The 24 facet sphere .. which Randy shows in his YouTube video per Dr. Roy Rousch's conjecture .. which I use to dowse and predict the future; as described in Revelation 4:4
View attachment 1303233

Here's a download link to "How to use a Sextant"
http://www.port-tauranga.co.nz/images.php?oid=1291

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread