Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree841Likes

Thread: Lue Map

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    pt
    Sep 2014
    6297 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    What you say is true sdcfia - and we see the same cabal, Deep State, Shadow Government members not being held accountable today. Everyone knows the Mueller investigation is all about covering up for Uranium One and Mueller flew Uranium samples to Putin in 2009 and Rosenstein's wife is HRC's long time attorney, etc. etc. etc.

However, bear in mind, I figured out the waybill before I worked backward to figure out who may have put it there. As I've posted many times before, I've already paid for the satellite and drone spectroscopic analysis from a 2nd party whom I didn't tell where I thought the gold might be buried. It's not buried in a wooden chest a foot or so below the surface. It's spread in multiple locations, deep underground; with the layout matching the waybill as I described.

As also posted before, it's going to take more than a "night run" with a spade in order to recover it. Then again, it won't matter until I recover it, right?

Also - I did ponder why the "parties" I believe built the location and put the gold there, didn't return to get it. It seems to me, as you point out, the parties involved knew they were facing STIFF criminal penalties and kept the clandestine operation "quiet" and only two people knew where the site was located and where the caches / vaults are located on the site.

I believe the "key players" told no one about the operation, thinking one day they'd go back and have it retrieved when it was "SAFE" (reference to "The Marathon Man" intended). But, all died before 1970 when Nixon allowed private gold ownership. The only remnant was the LUE, which I think the pilots' widow kept in secret and only told their son about. Again, I believe the son allowed Hardrock Hammond and Karl Von Mueller to copy the waybill at a treasure hunting meeting in Los Angeles; many of whom were in the aviation industry.

If you read the excerpt per Averill Harriman, several of his companies were confiscated for "Trading with the Enemy". What would happen if the Feds and FDR knew where the gold was buried? At the very least, it would be confiscated. Right? I believe there are two possibilities, as I mentioned before. The people who actually drew the LUE died, and a party was sent to retrieve the gold but they couldn't find it. It's a LARGE property with the cache locations spread up to about a mile apart.

That's why knowledge in using a theodolite was important. No one would find all the locations without knowing the measurements drawn on the waybill.

Simple question, until my post - had you heard the name Torkild Rieber before? No!

The Untold Story of the Texaco Oil Tycoon Who Loved Fascism
    https://www.thenation.com/article/th...loved-fascism/

Again, I won't know for certain until I go there and GET the 3.5 x 3.5 x 5 or 3.5 x 3.5 x 6 foot cubic stack of gold.

Attachment 1670000
    Good luck to you.
    Rebel - KGC, Ryano and neo like this.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Mar 2015
    Orange County, CA
    195 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Spyro,
    if only a few people knew about the gold transfer and placement DEEP in the ground...someone had to dig the hole(s)? Not the pilots and surely not the puppet masters.
    (1) someone, local, had to excavate the locations which meant equipment, labor, prying eyes, or (2) it is a "natural fort knox" which would mean natural caves and tunnels.
    either way, the pilot would have needed help to transport from the air strip and off load the gold. Cover up the holes and tire tracks. there would have been several people involved.
    Maybe they all died without passing on the information. I doubt it. Too much money involved. My honest bet is someone is still watching the "hidy hole" or has already removed the goodies. You are going to need some security
    if you are going to be successful in a recovery. My best to you in your pursuit. Still think you should publish your story.
    Rebel - KGC and sdcfia like this.

Mar 2015
    142 times
    Hello Dirt

No - the pilot didn't do the digging nor excavating. And it's so desolate - there were no prying eyes. As you may know, the actual miners in the region were mostly immigrants - who didn't speak English and had no clue where they were. There were no "tracks" - it's a big piece of property. The research indicates it was a mining-like operation with horizontal tunnels, vertical shafts and a sophisticated ground water management system.

Remember - everything indicates the early 1930's. Reflect what "technology" was like back then. There were no roads, only rail. The road along the property wasn't paved until the mid 70's. Of course I did the research on who owned the property, and it changed hands through family trusts. Thousands of acres allocated over time to individual family members, and sold off in large parcels due to divorces, deaths, etc.

For example - you may be familiar with the Primero mining explosion and other regional mining disasters. Most of the victims were immigrants coming to America to work. Sound familiar?

Make the connection to the history of mining explosions to KvM's pursuit of "gold cave" described in The Scarlet Secret; I think it's called, if I remember correctly.

Primero, Colorado: The Life and Death of a Company Town
    Primero Mine Explosion

Here's a CLUE from the article on Primero: "In the good years John D. Rockefeller, Jr. built a church, a clinic, schools, band stands, and supported other community activities. "

The research indicates the likelihood that a significant number of immigrant laborers were flown to the location using a Ford Tri-Motor; that's my speculation anyway - based on the elements I've pieced together. Then again, what difference does it make anymore - until I pull off the "heist", right?

Besides - I already produced a six part series with more to come - if I feel like it.

Attachment 1670118Attachment 1670119Attachment 1670120Attachment 1670121Attachment 1670123Attachment 1670129Attachment 1670130Attachment 1670131Attachment 1670132Attachment 1670138
    Last edited by Spyro; Jan 11, 2019 at 07:23 PM.

Mar 2015
    142 times
    Let's see if you "LUE Hunters" can make the connection.
    (Pssssst - I already know where it is)

Attachment 1670338

And just so you know Gold Bug publishing is still selling Treasure Hunters Manual #7
    https://goldbug.com/treasure-hunting...egory=17829923
    Last edited by Spyro; Jan 12, 2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Rebel - KGC and Dirt1955 like this.

Jun 2007
    13296 times
    Go get it, then...

Mar 2015
    142 times
    Can you chip in a million?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13296 times
    Can you chip in a million?
    LOL!

Mar 2015
    142 times
    Wahahahahaha! What? Do you think I'm going to walk onto the property with a toy metal detector and a spade and do a "night run" - like Tom Hilton did back in 1970- believing KvM's BS that the LUE was located in Black Lake? And all he found was a rusty old bail of barbed wire?

Wahahahahaha! Now that IS funny - if not totally PATHETIC! Whahahahahahahahaha - even FUNNIER than the FOOLS who believe KvM "recovered" one speck of the LUE .. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAHAHAHAHAHA - "Go forth to 105 degrees, 15 minutes and 10 seconds of longitude at 36 degrees, 16 minutes and no seconds - and MAYBE - JUST MAYBE you'll be the one! Good Luck! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - what a MORON! And the LUE is Spanish or Jesuit TREASURE? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop .. PLEASE STOP making me LAUGH! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attachment 1670591Attachment 1670592Attachment 1670593Attachment 1670594Attachment 1670595Attachment 1670596Attachment 1670597Attachment 1670598Attachment 1670599Attachment 1670600

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! WAIT! I found a picture of Karl Von Mueller in Segundo! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attachment 1670601

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. I'm just doin' my best to help yooz guys out so you stop believing BS .... WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by Spyro; Jan 12, 2019 at 09:20 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    787 times
    Cache Hunting

Lue Map

Please donít get yourself banned again Spyro ! Your ideas add value to this topic
    Last edited by Ryano; Jan 12, 2019 at 09:49 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Mar 2015
    142 times
    "You can trust your car to the man who wears the star - the big bright Texaco STARRRRRR!"

Attachment 1670692 Attachment 1670694 Attachment 1670719 Attachment 1670752

Attachment 1670753

(Pssssst - the land owner sent numerous snapshots from throughout the property which I used for the spectral analysis - I already know it's there. Can you chip in a million? Shhhhhhh!!!!)
    Last edited by Spyro; Jan 13, 2019 at 10:50 AM.
    Rebel - KGC and Ryano like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    787 times
    Cache Hunting
    (Pssssst - the land owner sent numerous snapshots from throughout the property which I used for the spectral analysis - I already know it's there. Can you chimp in a million? Shhhhhhh!!!!)
    I didn't think that was possible (using photographs to find gold) ... doesn't the scanning have to be done in situ ??
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Mar 2015
    142 times
    I know how: Ancient Chinese "Secret". What? Do you think I'd waste MONEY on a toy metal detector?

Last edited by Spyro; Jan 14, 2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    I Find Things Always Have Always Will

Feb 2018
    United States
    English Dowsing Springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, Fisher Gold Bug, Whites SL, Falcon, MineLab SD2000, JW Fishers Underwater, OKM Rover C, Garrett Hand Held detectors, L-Rods, Natrual Willow Y
    165 times
    I hope 7442 Analytics enjoys his clump of trees in the high desert.

He has applied too much thinking into something that leads to nothing.

The LUE is still Spanish in nature. Although he refuses to think otherwise and thus is stuck in the high desert with a clump of trees as his only friend.

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase closely associated with P. T. Barnum

Regards

LUE-Hawn
    Ryano likes this.

Sep 2017
    233 times
    Spyro,
    In 1988, after removing many truckloads of ancient manure, I uncovered this "wall map". It is interesting that the "map" on this wall closely matches the map in Tom Hilton's article. Coincidence? It is in NM, not far from the Hilton map's co-ordinates.
    WH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wall map marked, copyright.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	1672185   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wall map close, copyright.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	482.9 KB 
ID:	1672188  

Mar 2015
    142 times
    First - LUE Hawn - show me anything on the waybill which is Spanish. Right in the middle is a DORIC COLUMN - it's GREEK! Even if one wasn't aware per the Triangle Fraternity or the Scottish Rite Masons - one could deduce the pyramid is attributed to EGYPT - not Spanish in origin.

The Spanish didn't find ONE SPECK OF GOLD in the American Southwest! Read HISTORY! How many Spaniards in Coronado's party had to die to learn the truth? Tooooo MANY!

Didn't you learn anything from Tom Hilton? KvM never found ONE SPECK OF THE LUE. 'nuf said.

Ummm .. how many times do I have to 'splane that I've already spent thousands to verify the location using spectroscopic analysis?

Next, interesting snapshots White Heart - but it was immediately apparent to me - the wall shown on the waybill looked like stone or granite masonry.

Iy dum mi bes tuh hilp yooz geyz tuh quit buleevin in duh toot fary - an dat duh waybill iz spanich in orgin.

Eym gunna deeleet al mi stuf agin if yooz stil wanna beeleev the LUE is spanich. Got it?

Also - if the Treasury Department wasn't so corrupt - I'd already be working with them! Heck, I'd only take one ton and be happy.

SO - tell me what YOU'D do LUE Hawn if you "stumbled upon" 62 TONS of gold bullion, buried in a tunnel system 55 feet underground? Besides - let's see YOUR step by step analysis of the waybill - describing EVERY measurement and marking, with PRECISION. Seems like you know nothing about aviation and visual flight instruction, but I'd at least review the mechanics of a theodolite.

Attachment 1672410 Attachment 1672411 Attachment 1672413 Attachment 1672634 Attachment 1672636
    Last edited by Spyro; Jan 19, 2019 at 08:56 PM.
    Ryano likes this.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links