CODES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you also are inclined to believe subtle signs in the dirt that can only be seen from a distance that exist? The skull reference is Mayan maybe, why did the Spanish and others not disguise that? Besides a 3d camera that I can not afford, do you put any credit to shadow signs, if done correctly?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a example of one site I have. I could not include all that is here, and it is only 60% explored. I didnt use ge as I dont use ge for anything but for a good trail into a area. I wanted to put so much more on here, the simple example above does not do a site justice. I do believe a standard was used, somehow incorporated into some of the older diggings. The ability of the Spanish to mark up any mine area and orient certain markers is truly sacred geometry. The site sets upon a iron mound that is ringed with copper like deposits. Without some better equipment, this is as far as I go.

SITE7MAP.png

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry if you received threats forward it to a mod otherwise keep it out of the threads.

Back off of trying to antagonize John as well...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen if you have nothing positive to add to thread please don't reply.....

"name calling, denigration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation."

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no need to constantly try to antagonize a member, it violates our rules, if it continues mods will take actions.....

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apologies, I was just showing John that at least one member was wanting to go look and if RR went I would probably go as well. Like I stated before, I think John has some interesting thoughts.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John_ Arizona

You are good in the codes decrypting . Can you see something in this aerial image ?

p.jpg

RaduTepes

Mar 25, 2012
Mesquite,NM
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Garrett GTAx 550
Bounty Hunter 1st Texas Pilot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Rock and Vegetation Codes Are Found on the Ground in Diagram's Like This - I

View attachment 1015595

There are 22 solid figures composed of regular polygons (5 Platonic solids, 4 Kepler-Poinsot solids and 13 Archimedean solids). Because the Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters, we can infer a correspondence between these two seemingly unrelated categories. The art of gematria is knowing which solid to associate with which letter.

This system is used to gain insight into related concepts and to find correspondence between words and concepts. According to most practitioners, there are several methods of calculating the numerical value of individual words and phrases. When converted to a number, a word or phrase can then be compared to another word or phrase, from which a similarity can be identified.

(Reference Material: The Beauty Of Typography: Writing Systems And Calligraphy, Part 2 | Smashing Magazine)

-----------------

The Rock and Vegetation Codes Are Found on the Ground in Diagram's Like This - II

View attachment 1015605

Archetypal asymmetry can be represented by a dynamic form that continuously breaks symmetries as it unfurls. Meru Foundation research suggests that this form is a particular, explicit vortex, which we call "Naked Recursion" ("naked" in the mathematical sense - unadorned, without any other quality) and which has been traditionally associated with "the flame of consciousness", the archetypal living process of a "fruit tree yielding fruit whose seed is inside itself" (Genesis I.11.), and with its highest human embodiment - our hands.

As we will see later, besides its traditional association with the heart Chakra, what is most astonishing about the vortex-shaped model HAND is its direct relationship to both our personal consciousness and to our cosmological model of Unity, Singularity and Wholeness.
---

View attachment 1015606

Many representations of ultimate contrast are variations of the Inside and Outside model. These include the hypercube and hypersphere which are modeled by placing a small cube (or sphere) inside of a larger one. The In-Out direction models the fourth dimension.

---

The Torus Knot Is Found in the Rock and Vegetation Code

View attachment 1015607

References: Meru Foundation Research: The God of Abraham - A Mathemetician's View

---

Hebrew Numbers Are Found in the Rock and Vegetation Codes

View attachment 1015611

Reference: Introduction to the Hebrew Alphabet

---

Serpents / Rattlesnakes / Vipers

These Symbols Are In All Jesuit Codes

View attachment 1015617

Reference: http://beautyofthebible.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/serpent1.jpg

Very interesting information John, Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards
ALLEN

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
John,

This is very interesting information and teachings of which I wish I could grasp! However, having astigmatism which requires me to read with reading glasses but still maintaining nearly 20-05 long range vision, I tend to see the Mule Deer or Mountain Goat some 2,000 to 3,000 yards away on the mountain side, instead of what is between me and them. LOL!! I guess that is the story of my' life. I see my goals or future at far distances but the closer I get to them, they tend to get blurred.

Frank

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello JOHN Arizona I like the way you think my friend! I believe you are correct when you talk about all the Signs, Coded Letters, and Symbols. Could you explain what that last Picture you posted is tell you? Also would you please explain a little bit of the 3-5 Levels? I am listing to you John Arizona I think you have some very good information and thank you for all the post.

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John Arizona that's some very good stuff my friend. Brilliant Absolutely Brilliant!

on the hunt

Feb 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello John Arizona I would love to go back to the first of this thread where you were speaking of the Windrose. I feel that the Windrose is the Key to Success and want to gain all the knowledge I can on that Subject. Would you be so kind and give me a crash course on the Windrose? Thanks

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John_Arizona

I want to know your opinion about the codes in the picture . My opinion is how exist signs and codes . The two triangles show the same point and in the blue circle , seems to be the traces of an previous ore crusher . Is there a mine ?

p.jpg p2.JPG

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JofA

I guess since I cannot pm you any longer so Roadrunner and I can coordinate a meeting with you over waffles and coffee, you do not wish to meet with us. Any specific reason? After all we are both actually quite respectful in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread