Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still rather spec that the crew going ashore, were rather heavily inspected, this includes the gunnery support crew, Cept for the Officers - their word was accepted as enough - so it had to go over the side or by an officer convoying it ashore.

I remember as an enlisted man, "Curry ya ^$##@$ why did you do it? don't deny it" , you were presumed to be guilty.

yet when I became an Officer "Mr curry did you have any knowledge of this"? "No sir", "thank you mr curry" My word was accepted.

That was it.

Accurate cross bearings and over the side in an easily spotted packaga,before the loss was noticed. Garbage anyone ??

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it could be hidden aboard to be removed at a later time when memories had faded a bit……
Even for an officer, how much could you walk out with and not be noticed….fellow officers would likely not be so tolerant if they suspected something…...

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The black feathered one sure talks fondly, and often, about the women on the Drumbeat…..
Perhaps Señor Crow found the real treasure on the Drumbeat……..

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc-d Eye they were all a treasure a delight to the eye. Each one of em a jewel as dazzling and exotic as and jewel in jewelery store.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread