Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc life can have unexpected twists even for a burnt out beach bum tramp. old Crow has to change his evil ways.....

Ah doc evil Don Amigo el Crow has recently became a Dad for the very first time after more than a lifetime of being a dirty rotten scoundrel. Teha Taya one of the Crew of Kanackis ship aka "the love Tub" gave birth to a Boy. Who would of guessed after firing blanks for a lifetime finally shot a live one....:laughing7: But hell ya can't expect a red blooded old pirate not to taste the candy when the candy was semi naked all around me for 9 months???? Now I am source of waging tongues of scandal of an decrepit old pirate... with his young Polynesian beauty....and son added to the Crowsnest. Scorned by the women of my age...and envied by the men..I can see my little tiger and tigress are going to run Old Crow ragged.. So the days of old crow chasing the senoritas is over. Even an old deadbeat of pirate beach bum such as El crow has some principles..

Perhaps this old pirate has been given a new lease of life....

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations el padre Crow on your new pajarito…….and yes, how could one resist the bevy of beauties in the restricted confines of the love ship……..
Something about keeping company with those younger will renew your feathers…….here we have a new grandson, almost a year of age now…..
If you look, it is hard to miss the very Hand of God in our creation……..
Well done our joven Crow………May God bless the 3 of you……..vaya con Dios

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you

Congratulations Doc and A bundle of Joy I imagine at that.....Cheers for health and good fortune for the next generations that follow...

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose They are very beautiful bundle of Joy my friend I see they have your cheeky grin. But please do not post images of them in a public Forum. Please remove them for safety of your family... sadly we are in a very different world today. This website involves some people involvement in treasure information and for some huge amounts of money showing ones loved ones on public forum is an open invitation for Kid Napping...... So please edit and remove them..You just don't know who is viewing them.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would agree with Señor Crow, the wise bird he is…….I have no questions this blog is monitored by individuals and agencies alike, sociopaths both, who pose real risks in ways few understand.
That said, beautiful gifts from God Señor Don Jose…..
Vaya con Dios

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola sr Crow, since I live in the epicenter on Narcos with daily killings free lance kidnappers etc, the thought never occured to me, but you are right of course, but sigh that means that I can never se e Teha and your offspring, nor Docs'.sigh. Sides everyone knows that I am an 'empty walleted' Lost mine hunter, who has delusions on the connections between Tayopa & Victoriao Peak, Caballo mts. and the Jesuits.

They'd have to split the beans with me.

Last edited:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
A hardy congrats from me as well Señor Crow! You will soon find out what I personally feel is the greatest treasure of all. My little pig-tailed wonder is 16 months old and, as they say, has truly given me a new lease on life! I wish you and yours all the health, happiness, and prosperity any fine feathered friend (and those sharing his nest) could ask for.

Cheers to you-

J.A.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
A hardy congrats from me as well Señor Crow! You will soon find out what I personally feel is the greatest treasure of all. My little pig-tailed wonder is 16 months old and, as they say, has truly given me a new lease on life! I wish you and yours all the health, happiness, and prosperity any fine feathered friend (and those sharing his nest) could ask for.

Cheers to you-

J.A.

JAA Thank you. It was long time coming for me almost of life time for some. I should of been a grandpa by now not just a dad. But perhaps this old bird will flap his wings a while longer....A I cannot agree more a treasure that is priceless.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread