Some treasure legends do turn out to be true.

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Don Jose indeed ya can totally fascinating....Interesting some of boulders flying out of the volcano was nearly as big as buses. I bet the guys on container ship had a good view?

Crow

Such kind of Volcanoes were the cause that buried the ancient city of Pompei near Naples. But when it was dug up centuries later everything had been preserved under the ashes including the horrifying face of victims on thier dried and preserved bodies.As to Atlantis ,I am not sure ,it was sort of Utopia- an ideal land in Plato's mind. But It motivated some Freemasonic founding fathers of America to realize thier new ''atlantis''--by the way many of the founding fathers of America were members of the Scottish rite freemasonry which was the powerful oldest masonic lodge and some of these European individuals were also responsible for the French revolution before realizing the American one and they refered thier new republic as the new ''Atlantis''. I guess it is sort of a dream land like Eldorado. But it is true many cities have been buried under water...

p.s.Some sniff the old Scottish Freemasonic long hands in the current UK saga as well

tintin treasure

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Los vulcan y terremotos (vulcanos and earthquakes) likely have resulted in many changes in SA……..both are an ever present threat and part of life there………

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello doc Volcanoes are ever present in many countries. Today most locations have monitoring which helps with planing for safety margins when working in those areas. Its the earthquakes to watch out for especial staying in multistory apartment block with poor building standards.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Cuervo, gracias………I have not experienced a severe earthquake in Ecuador yet, but I would guess there would be extensive destruction from the older buildings there which were before modern standards……..
Yet they can strike anywhere, anytime……

My feathered friend, have a blessed,safe, and productive journey to Australia……….

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions