The mystery of the lost Jewish golden Menorah (Lampstand)

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks grantler...are you familiar with the Nibelungs treasure legend in Germany..there is one German researcher working on it for some time.

tintin treasure

grantler

Jan 11, 2004
near munich
Detector(s) used
Goldpic,XP ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well yes , there are 3 researcher of them . Don´t know which one you have in mind ? You can PM me for his name ,or post it here . I have a good contact to one of them .
grantler

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks grantler..I read about a guy named Hans Jörg Jacobi. It seems he is gripped by it

tintin treasure

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All

I see the Authorities are going to screw over the finder of the artifacts that the newspapers in Febuary labeled that could possible be part of this legendary Nibelungs treasure . I don't think he will get a 50/50 reward will he.

They have accused him of selling artifact and yet I have not heard anything more. Has he hasn't he? Or is it a case of the State and Archie's getting greedy???

Amateur discovers Roman-era German treasure linked to Wagnerian Nibelung legend - Europe - World - The Independent

Is treasure hoard found in Germany linked to Nibelung legend? | Ancient Origins

article-0-1B9B56BB00000578-423_634x656.jpg

article-0-1B9B557400000578-470_634x392GJ.jpg

FHGHJHJ.jpg

Crow

Attachments

• article-0-1B9B56BB00000578-423_634x656.jpg
    article-0-1B9B56BB00000578-423_634x656.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 103

grantler

Jan 11, 2004
near munich
Detector(s) used
Goldpic,XP ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crow ,
did not know he made into the english speaking nwes :-))
we have exactly the same pictures over here in the press
No not in a hundred years is there a connection to the nibelungs .It belongs to a roman nobelman .But it is not sure if he lost it while fleeing from the germans or if did bury it ,because the site of the find was destroit by the finder who will face a lawsuit now .
Will be back on the weekend (friday = hollyday )
grantler

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello TT thanks for link.

Some interesting statement but for me I see no political value of Roman Catholic church keeping the Menorah from the people of Isreal. For me the benefits of the publicity coup would far outweigh the agenda of hiding this artifact from the Jewish People. The whole concept of Vatican hiding it is an Urban myth influenced by radical Jewish groups in the I united states. The early Christian church may of had the item yes buy time and history of such events many things could of happened to it. I tend to lean toward that the Visigoth looted it and in fall of Visigoth empire it lost by melting down or hidden away. Perhaps the early Popes in Avignon had their hands of it later to become part of the Carthusian monks treasure and buried somewhere near Avignon? Or Buried in Northern Spain and Visigoths and the Carthusian monks fled to Spain after they we deported from France in 1792. Most died in Spain never to return.

I fact in Toledo Visigoth treasure was found?

votive-crown-of-Visigoth-king-Reccesuinth.jpg

500px-Guarrazar_treasure_votive_crown_detail.jpg

Musee_du_Moyen_Age_A16.JPG

Treasure of Guarrazar p2.jpg

Treasure of Guarrazar.JPG

Kind of makes ya wonder if search need to move to the areas that was the last bastions of the Visigoth Empire?

Crow

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Some interesting statement but for me I see no political value of Roman Catholic church keeping the Menorah from the people of Isreal. For me the benefits of the publicity coup would far outweigh the agenda of hiding this artifact from the Jewish People. The whole concept of Vatican hiding it is an Urban myth influenced by radical Jewish groups in the I united states. The early Christian church may of had the item yes buy time and history of such events many things could of happened to it. I tend to lean toward that the Visigoth looted it and in fall of Visigoth empire it lost by melting down or hidden away. Perhaps the early Popes in Avignon had their hands of it later to become part of the Carthusian monks treasure and buried somewhere near Avignon? Or Buried in Northern Spain and Visigoths and the Carthusian monks fled to Spain after they we deported from France in 1792. Most died in Spain never to return.

View attachment 1061672

View attachment 1061673

View attachment 1061674

View attachment 1061675

View attachment 1061677

Kind of makes ya wonder if search need to move to the areas that was the last bastions of the Visigoth Empire?

Crow

thanks Crow,,It sure would be thrilling to check the Visigoth lead in both Avignon and Spain...I wonder if anyone is on it currently.

tintin treasure

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello TT

Hardluck had some contact with mysterious French researcher in the South France some years back wanted to do business. But Hardluck only had casual interest and his interest lie in other projects.It to him and me and Kanacki it never ticked all the boxes to justify time and expense to search large on premise of the assumption based on insufficient information. Area with not enough I dare say there are few but most are most likely conspiracy theorists. However time will tell.

Crow

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TT

Hardluck had some contact with mysterious French researcher in the South France some years back wanted to do business. But Hardluck only had casual interest and his interest lie in other projects.It to him and me and Kanacki it never ticked all the boxes to justify time and expense to search large on premise of the assumption based on insufficient information. Area with not enough I dare say there are few but most are most likely conspiracy theorists. However time will tell.

Crow

The problem is such mysterious people you dont see them after a while 8-)...so you never know whether they found anything

tintin treasure

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello

All People have one common failing they its inevitable that talk. Its human nature....

It goes like this a person works an average 9-5 job. drives an average car. Maybe has mortgage on house. then one day he disappears few weeks. You see him now living in a mansion not working for living. Buying flashy car and boat. people see things and they talk. Its the nature of the beast I am afraid.

Even if they move away from where they live and they have family people talk. Even if ya found a treasure tomorrow you have find a buyer. If its a famous historial object and recognizable then it his hard to sell. Whoever they attempt to sell it to and they do not buy it will talk among their close peers. Its human nature.

When trio made a lot money a few years ago and it was quite large amount money between several parties. People found out. I could not count the amount friends I suddenly acquired all with hands out even before I knew myself.

Crow

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

All People have one common failing they its inevitable that talk. Its human nature....

It goes like this a person works an average 9-5 job. drives an average car. Maybe has mortgage on house. then one day he disappears few weeks. You see him now living in a mansion not working for living. Buying flashy car and boat. people see things and they talk. Its the nature of the beast I am afraid.

Even if they move away from where they live and they have family people talk. Even if ya found a treasure tomorrow you have find a buyer. If its a famous historial object and recognizable then it his hard to sell. Whoever they attempt to sell it to and they do not buy it will talk among their close peers. Its human nature.

When trio made a lot money a few years ago and it was quite large amount money between several parties. People found out. I could not count the amount friends I suddenly acquired all with hands out even before I knew myself.

Crow
I can imagine even distant relations making the acquaintance:laughing7:.

tintin treasure

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep ya be surprised all of a sudden family members are hitting ya with hard luck stories who never seem to be around when the role is reversed:laughing7:

Crow

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1061672

View attachment 1061673

View attachment 1061674

View attachment 1061675

View attachment 1061677

Crow

Crow ,,,one thing you may have overlooked is that there are some Jewish groups like the Temple Institute who have plans to build the third temple on the old site.As you know the Muslim Dome of the rock stands on the former Holy of Holies temple site.And there is Alqsa Mosue on the other side of the old compound as well.Of course Current Israeli law prohibits the Temple Ins to pursue thier plan but they are doing a thorough preparation of the temple items and the building plan.An actual Menorah from the second temple is a huge trophy for the Temple Ins as it would be valuable and useful to thier plan than using a replica.Hence the Vatican may not want to fuel such a controversial fire and risk its relations with the Arabs.Hence Mum's the word might be its policy if they have the menorah.I am not saying they have it.I am just putting the issues at stake in perceptive.

p.s. I have problem logging to the treasurnet site..

tintin treasure

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Crow ,,,one thing you may have overlooked is that there are some Jewish groups like the Temple Institute who have plans to build the third temple on the old site.As you know the Muslim Dome of the rock stands on the former Holy of Holies temple site.And there is Alqsa Mosue on the other side of the old compound as well.Of course Current Israeli law prohibits the Temple Ins to pursue thier plan but they are doing a thorough preparation of the temple items and the building plan.An actual Menorah from the second temple is a huge trophy for the Temple Ins as it would be valuable and useful to thier plan than using a replica.Hence the Vatican may not want to fuel such a controversial fire and risk its relations with the Arabs.Hence Mum's the word might be its policy if they have the menorah.I am not saying they have it.I am just putting the issues at stake in perceptive.

p.s. I have problem logging to the treasurnet site..

tintin treasure

Hello TT I have heard of them. They are of course a hardline radical group themselves. The Vatican has its own problems to worry about the ramification of any Jewish relics being returned. The current pope has reformist agenda and is being fought internally by traditionalists. If those reforms do not take place the Catholic church will bleed a slow death into irrelevance. But that is a topic for another forum.

Crow

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello TT I have heard of them. They are of course a hardline radical group themselves. The Vatican has its own problems to worry about the ramification of any Jewish relics being returned. The current pope has reformist agenda and is being fought internally by traditionalists. If those reforms do not take place the Catholic church will bleed a slow death into irrelevance. But that is a topic for another forum.

Crow

Hello Crow,,,,Actually as far as a third temple being reconstructed there are currently three different groups in the world with thier own views .The first is the Jewish elements represented in Temple Institute.The second group are many evangelical Christians who interpret Bible prophecy in historical grammatical setting and who see the third temple as an end time prophetic fulfillment as described in some books of the Bible.Most of this second group have only prophetic interest on the matter but some few in America actually could help Jewish groups like the Temple Ins financially.The third group are Freemasons who claim historic connections with Knight Templars and ancient Masons and have thier own occultic reasons to see a third Temple rebuilt.These three diverse and strange bedfellows are very interested in relation to anything related to a third temple.

tintin treasure

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello Crow,,,,Actually as far as a third temple being reconstructed there are currently three different groups in the world with thier own views .The first is the Jewish elements represented in Temple Institute.The second group are many evangelical Christians who interpret Bible prophecy in historical grammatical setting and who see the third temple as an end time prophetic fulfillment as described in some books of the Bible.Most of this second group have only prophetic interest on the matter but some few in America actually could help Jewish groups like the Temple Ins financially.The third group are Freemasons who claim historic connections with Knight Templars and ancient Masons and have thier own occultic reasons to see a third Temple rebuilt.These three diverse and strange bedfellows are very interested in relation to anything related to a third temple.

tintin treasure

Wasn't aware of Freemason's Temple "theory"; DO tell MORE! THANKS!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello TT perhaps they will pay me 100 million and I will tell them where it is not:laughing7:

Regardless of where the historical artifacts have ended up I think they are going to have a long wait.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread