The mystery of the lost Jewish golden Menorah (Lampstand)

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rivers are always changing……..always…….
As for underground, I would guess we have only scratched the surface on what is below us……from the Grand Canyon, to Rome's Catacombs, to the legendary tunnels crossing SA, to Russia's underground, to Germany, to Egypt, and on, and on…….yet how few are truly explored? Or at least reported explorations………
And with time, wars, changing fortunes…….how many have been lost to memory and await a feathered creature to fly off from his roost and discover the hidden treasures……
We need to get our black feathered one, along with TT and IPUK to search for those legendary tunnels that cross SA…….
While we keep our focus on what little history we know, there are many signs and clues available if we look, as to former advanced civilizations remaining, no doubt many had underground areas waiting for discovery……
Vaya con Dios!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Doc Sadly I have not drank the waters of fountain of youth not like our Amigo Don Jose... My head feathers are thinning my bottom beak wobbles when I snore and tail feathers are greying. not the handsome blackbird I was....Amigo And flapping those wings gets harder every year...

Those tunnels my friend is for the next generation and perhaps they will look back with smile a say a little birdy told me so.:laughing7:

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps my grey feathered, former black bird………perhaps…….now consider once finding said tunnels, it would be easy moving about……
We just need to find them…..and I understand well the changes with aging…….but that should not stop us, only change a little how we proceed……..
Vaya con Dios mi amigo pájaro

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc I am sure you others will follow in the footsteps as there is many adventures to behold. I have posted many stories for others to take up the torch and continue..

Old black bird and the remainder of the trio has a some unfinished business....

Such is nature of things...

Crow

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Cosenza,Italy at last they are about to get serious on Alaric legend.When I paid the town a visit last year ,the town was very quiet devoid of tourists unlike other ancient Italian cities.Maybe this recent effort could draw some crowds.And they should clean the legendary busento river
a bit before any archeological dig I believe.But for the rest I wish them good luck in the Alaric treasure hunt especially the illusive menorah!
Italy to dig for ancient Roman treasure sought by Nazis - Telegraph

http://www.newhistorian.com/new-hunt-for-alarics-treasure-starts-in-italy/5113/

TT

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Cosenza,Italy at last they are about to get serious on Alaric legend.When I paid the town a visit last year ,the town was very quiet devoid of tourists unlike other ancient Italian cities.Maybe this recent effort could draw some crowds.And they should clean the legendary busento river
a bit before any archeological dig I believe.But for the rest I wish them good luck in the Alaric treasure hunt especially the illusive menorah!
Italy to dig for ancient Roman treasure sought by Nazis - Telegraph

New Hunt for Alaric?s Treasure Starts in Italy

TT

Further details on the Cosenza treasure story

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/614206/Italy-ancient-treasure-Visigoth-King-Cosenza

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...abled-Roman-treasure-hoard-may-be-buried.html

TT

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TT I am sure that black bird is looking in every now and again when he has access to the internet. please keep us informed of any updates.

Cheers Kanacki

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TT I am sure that black bird is looking in every now and again when he has access to the internet. please keep us informed of any updates.

Cheers Kanacki

Thanks Kanaki.Will sure do.I am following both the Nazi gold train and Alaric's treasure story closely.The mayor of Cosenza seems to be determined .I believe the search and story itself will help the rather obscure town economically like the town in Poland by drawing tourists.And if the treasure is found Rome will have a competitor!I wish them luck!

TT

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kanaki...No.Not been there.Is there a yarn there?:)
TT

Yes very big ww2 treasure hidden there. But my friend that is for another time and place. Ever heard of Ante Pavelic the butcher of the balkans? Look him up.

Kanacki

OP
OP
T

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes very big ww2 treasure hidden there. But my friend that is for another time and place. Ever heard of Ante Pavelic the butcher of the balkans? Look him up.

Kanacki

Thanks Kanaki.Interesting.I hope you will tell us the yarn when you return.I will check aboutAnte Pavelic.Thanks.

TT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions