Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
The following treasure legends is not particularly about lost treasure but the mysterious missing owner???

It will become perhaps one the 21 centuries intriguing modern treasure legends.

Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport has a strange secret, according to the Russian press. There is a claim that 20 billion euros ($26 billion) has been allegedly sitting in the airport since 2007.

The Moscow tabloid reports that a man named Farzin Koroorian Motlagh shipped the money from Frankfurt but has never arrived to collect it. Now the money sits in limbo, as it cannot be seized by the Russian authorities nor given to anyone other than Motlagh under Russian law as he did not specify a recipient. It’s an odd situation. MK reports that the cash is being stored in pallets which fit 100 million euro.

There are reportedly 200 pallets, each weighing around 1 ton. The total weight of the cash is listed as 200 tons. So where did the cash come from, and who is Mr. Motlagh?

A scanned passport included in the article was issued by Iran, and MK reports that he is listed as an employee of the Central Bank in the United Arab Emirates.
A Facebook page claiming to belong to him lists his current address as Tehran, while a search for his name brings up a number of murky-sounding investment companies.
A report on an Iranian news website ties to a multi million dollar investment fraud in the United Arab Emirates. Some suggests it could be the remains of Saddam Hussein’s secret fortune.

Of course, take the whole thing with an enormous grain of salt — a press contact for the airport to told the story was a modern urban myth.

That may be true — 20 billion euros is so huge, Even so, if you know any more about the alleged cash, Russia! Magazine helpfully lists the contact details for Sheremetyevo’s lost and found.

So if ya reading this come and get ya cash......

Its waiting at the secure cargo reciving dock.

article-0-185EB96300000578-381_634x286.jpg

Just pick it up....

article-0-185EB96F00000578-702_634x386.jpg

I am sure there would be some volunteers from treasurenet that will help ya count it for a fee.:laughing7:

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well there is more to this story...

It appears to be true although the airport will not confirm the presence of money for security reasons.

image.jpg

710;382;a4616d98735ed0311ecd0b8ade2a443ff09d11d0.jpg

To be cont....

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
200 pallets of money worth 20 billion euros.

The Following illustration shows how much space is taken up in comparison to 5 London Double Decker buses.

pg-32-cash-mystery-graphic.jpg

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah doc great minds think alike...However I found others things to the contrary. But first we have look in greater detail of this 2007 shipment.

Here is the bill of laden.

216978_501.jpg

A shipment of 20 Billion Euro from Frankfurt Germany to Moscow. From Farzin Koroorian Motlagh With Iranian passport but works for shady companies in United Arab Emirates.

There is more......

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Just when we think the guys is dead after the 2007 shipment....

Another shipment arrives in Turkey in 9th Jan 2011. 403 pallets of gold sent from Switzerland to Turkey.

And you guess it the owner was Farzin Koroorian Motlagh.

710;976;5f166a432c7018021966a43b11bfb6b2fc528f53.jpg

Getting to be an expensive habit don't ya think?

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
But there is much more to this story.

So we have the following new paper the Independent Tues 18th of November 2014

Moscow’s Sheremetyevo airport, until recently the home of whistleblower Edward Snowden, has now been reported to hold another secret: €20bn in cash unclaimed for the past six years.

That’s enough money to cover the EU’s predicted budget shortfall for 2013. Nonetheless, no one is sure who it belongs to, and many doubt its very existence. Some sources have said it was sent by Saddam Hussein, while others offer the government of Iran as the owner.

According to a Russian intelligence agency source, those trying to claim it allegedly include Ukrainian spies, Chechen gangsters, al-Qa'ida members and even the Knights of Malta. The Knights, for one, flatly deny the suggestion however, and say they have nothing whatsoever to do with such claims.
On 7 August, 2007, security company Brink’s flew from Frankfurt to Moscow and delivered 200 wooden pallets with €20bn in €100-notes owned by one “Farzin Koroorian Motlagh”, according to a Sheremetyevo delivery document printed by the newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets, which broke the story. The document does not list a recipient. Several Russian intelligence agencies took control of the shipment, which has not yet been claimed, the newspaper reported.

A source in a Russian intelligence agency reportedly told Moskovsky Komsomolets that the money could belong to Saddam Hussein, who allegedly had $12bn in cash brought to Moscow in 2002 and invested in real estate. But the source warned against digging too deep, saying: “This is more dangerous than you can imagine.”

In a subsequent article, an intelligence agency source calling himself “Ivan” reportedly told the newspaper that the US government had long ago sent two Federal Reserve officers to Iran with a money-printing press to pay for oil it had bought. When US-Iranian relations went sour, the Iranians were left with $6 trillion in cash they couldn’t use. The $6 trillion was transported to Frankfurt, Ivan continued, where it was converted at a disadvantageous rate into €3 trillion. Brink’s then delivered this money to 27 countries, including Russia.
Motlagh was one of three people the Iranian government entrusted with picking up the money, but he tried to steal one of the shipments in Abu Dhabi and then suffered a suspicious heart attack in the custody of Iranian intelligence, Ivan said.

A Facebook page for “Farzin Kororian Motlagh” created in 2012 shows a man resembling the one shown on an Iranian passport published by Moskovsky Komsomolets.

Fraudsters including Armenians, Turks, Kurds, Japanese, members of al-Qa’ida and the Knights of Malta tried to claim the money, as did a foundation called “World of Kind People” run by Ukrainian intelligence agents, according to Ivan.

To be continued....

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It did not take long form the scam artists to come on board and jump on the band wagon either.

The Following advanced fee fraud scam connected itself to the original story

[SIZE=-1]From: Koroorian Farzin <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:16:50 +0100
Subject: Urgent Attention

I greet you in the name of Allah (ÃÍííßã ÈÇÓã Çááå),

My name is Koroorian Motlagh Farzin Ali, i can only discluse where i am
presently if you are ready to work with me.

In 2002, i worked with the former president of Iraq Saddam Hussein in
secret as his private account manager before his death,

my boss Saddam Hussein told me to move 20 billion euros in cash (£16.75
billion) to Moscow for his Family (senior daughter

Raghad Saddam), she is presently in Jordan and he never wanted anyone to
know.

Link:
Is Saddam Hussein's fortune in a warehouse in Moscow? Mystery over £16.75bn piles of cash left at airport for six years | Daily Mail Online

cash-left-airport-years.html

I have discuss with the senior daughter's lawyer Haytham Nabeel to change
the name of the beneficiary which was agreed and

you get 30%, so he agreed that i should look for someone as the
beneficiary, all necessary document will be sent to you but

this have to be a top secret. contact me with your name, address and
private number for further discussion.

Koroorian Motlagh Farzin Ali
Çááå ÃßÈÑ
[email protected][/SIZE]

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The Following alleged story claimed by the Russian intelligence agency is a sham I believe as pure disinformation to disguise the real story. The Saddam Hussein story also is ludicrous as Saddam fought a major war with Iran who are predominantly Shiites and had no great love of the dictator.

One thing I agree it may be very dangerous to dig too deep?

Crow

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Vadim Lyalin, a customs affairs expert, said: 'The shipper didn't specify a recipient. This is rather odd. It suggests that something is wrong with the cash. 'Surely someone would have claimed the cargo from the very beginning. It remains unknown who exactly did so. 'Probably, there was a certain plan how this cash was supposed to cross the Russian border since no-one with any sense would send such money to "nowhere".

'Something must have gone wrong, and "Mr X" failed to receive the cargo. After a number of failed attempts to collect the cash, it was decided to act via a foundation. 'This is a common money laundering practice.'The Russian government has so far not seized the money. Lyalin added: 'It turns out that there are no reasonable grounds for seizing it. 'The owner of the cash is named on paper. The cash is real and was transferred from a German bank.'

The bank has been named as Deutsche Bank Group, though this is not confirmed.'Customs demanded the owner of the cargo to appear in person,' said Lyalin. 'The authorities had to make sure that the owner was alive and is not a fake.'
Motlagh (also known as Farzin Ali Karoryan Mutlaq) - who in 2010 was accused of being the "mastermind" of an attempt to steal $14billion from the Central Bank of Abu Dhabi using false documents - has not appeared in Moscow to stake his claim.
He was reported to have avoided trial in the United Arab Emirates by fleeing to Iran.

It is unclear if there is any link between the Abu Dhabi and Moscow cases, but in any event the Russians have rejected his attempts to use intermediaries to claim the cash. One source familiar with the situation said that a dozen groups have sought to claim the cash, all claiming to have Motlagh's authority.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would guess it is best not to dig too deep in this………still, given the corrupt, stealing nature of the intel agencies and their gov sponsors, hard to imagine why this sat around so long……

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah Doc ya know it like a "red flag to Bull" as Crows are a curious Bird even if he has no right sticking his beak into things it need not need to go.

There is an old saying "curiosity is what killed the cat?"

What many people do not know there is a counter saying. "the right type of curiosity saved many Cats"

I have found a few more interesting shipments of obscene amount of gold and money....

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our Señor curious Crow for sure……..and of these "I have found a few more interesting shipments of obscene amount of gold and money…."
What has been the outcome?
And what of things like Leo Waneta? Or the occasional story of somebody caught crossing a border and intercepted with huge denominations of old T-Billa or the like………it is a given that what is reported in the news for at least the last 25 years of so is just gov controlled propaganda……….and the gov are owned, controlled and serve these few international banker servants of satan

Vaya con Dios

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Our Señor curious Crow for sure……..and of these "I have found a few more interesting shipments of obscene amount of gold and money…."
What has been the outcome?
And what of things like Leo Waneta? Or the occasional story of somebody caught crossing a border and intercepted with huge denominations of old T-Billa or the like………it is a given that what is reported in the news for at least the last 25 years of so is just gov controlled propaganda……….and the gov are owned, controlled and serve these few international banker servants of satan

Vaya con Dios

The following story will shed a little light....It appears the servants satan sits on both sides of fence my friend.

Despite it being a great danger to the region, the UAE has announced its support of the Iranian deal, along with the great world powers, on its nuclear programme. The deal also gave a large push to the Iranian policy to dominate over the states of the Arabian Gulf.

Iran occupies three UAE islands, but its foreign minister Abdullah bin-Zayed travelled to Tehran to tell Iran about his country's support of the nuclear deal.
Bin-Zayed's remarks, uttered in Tehran, reflect the roots of the "strong relations" between the two countries. He said that the UAE already has "neighbourhood relations with the Islamic Republic and we will work to reinforce them."
At the same time, Iran's Foreign Minister Mohamed Zareef hailed bilateral relations between the two sister countries. Bin-Zayed commented: "We [UAE] have been Iran's partner and we plan to be closer than before."
Observers criticised the UAE's stance as it previously carried out a large propaganda war against ousted Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi when he attempted to maintain relations between Cairo and Tehran.

The UAE accused Egypt of "swapping" Arab issues in return for maintaining economic relations between Cairo and Tehran.

However, the UAE has full diplomatic relations with Tehran, and rates of yearly commercial exchange between both countries exceed billions of US dollars.
Objective reports have recently revealed that the size of Iran's investments in Abu-Dhabi is about $200 billion. This is the main source of Iran's income, and Iran would have collapsed economically without it.
According to the reports, the UAE has been a supporter of Iran's plans to dominate the Gulf and in its support to the Syrian regime. The UAE is still supporting Iran on this issue. Assessing the deal, strategic experts said that this is the "worst setback" for the Gulf States' political process, particularly for Saudi Arabia. They argued that this deal would make Iran a great power in the region.

In addition to its domination over Iraq and Syria experts said this would give it the power to be the main policeman in the Gulf waters.
Experts criticised the UAE's hypocrisy since they believe that it abandoned its main ally, Saudi Arabia - which stood beside it against the freely elected Egyptian president - and threw itself in the arms of Iran, the main rival to Saudi Arabia.

Even when most countries have sanctions against Iran has been able to operate many business such as I believe purchase of arms via via dummy companies out of Abu Dhabi in UAE.

Whats is chilling the United States is supplying vast amount of arms sales to UAE. Here is chart of world wide arms sales between Russia and United States over 2013 alone. Look at the current spending trend of UAE.

arms sales s.jpg

The Untied Arab Emirates has a total population of just of 9 odd million people. The true population of Emirati people (UAE citizen is is only about 1.5 million) only about 16th % of population. The resident population of foreigners working in Abu Dhabi is about 7-8 million. Yet thier purchase rate well above the need of such a nation. In 2013 UAE made 3.7 billion dollar arms with the US deal alone. Yet at the same time 200 billion of Iran business is going through UAE?

All the suspects of several massive gold or money shipments tie to three men out of Iran originally working out of UAE.

Here are the suspects below.....

You have Farzin Koroorian Motlagh Iranian national making 20 billion shipment of Euro from Dutchure Bank Frankfurt Germany to Moscow in 2007 and in 2011 he was involved in shipping 403 pallets of Swiss gold to ware house in Ankara Turkey from Switzerland about 7 billion.

568;368;dbca51a0d6877e8a1d19bac05bf957c720c42f68.jpg

Hossein Movahedi Zadeh Son Ali Akbar Iranian national Below...

565;377;0d2a464c64ec49fd7fdcc2f7073546decf2a8179.jpg

He was the owner of a mysterious gold shipment from Switzerland of 307 Tones of gold to Hsbc Bank HongKong in 1000 pallets of Gold. You can see the shipping list below. About 15 billion.

380;143;3504a86b1ba696a1820b9834e771627de060a21b.jpg

We have Esmail Saraian Nasb iranian National owner of 18.5 Billion dollars was sizied by Customs in Turkey of American Money.

Sorry it is I believe the document is in Turkish or Iranian...

710;474;11265655f2fea99e9c1699f8f894a014d14b3d44.jpg

So we have via the Iranian front men operating out UAE transfers obscene amounts of Cash since 2007 - 2014 At least about 60 billion dollars. We have UAE Buying Three times their Capacity in ratio to size of there Army. 15 billion per year buject of a standing armed force of about 65000. And complete backflip by the UAE with traditional western Partners.... Now looking to allow Iranians to have a military base on highest point of strait of Homouz thus having strangle hold of control on shipping oil from the Persian Gulf. It would be a disaster for west because of our dependency on oil.

While Iranian oil is funding their ambitious Nuclear program via payments to Hong kong no doubt for reactor parts from Chinese and centrifuges 2007. And 18 Billion to Fuel ISIS via Lax border security via Turkey allowing money for arms to ISIS to distable Iraq.

This sordid money trail could be very dark and murky indeed.

One thing when researching deep into lost money and assets movement through the murky world of smoke and mirrors my friends you do not always keep esteemed company.

Crow

Attachments

• 200-de-tone-de-bani-pe-aerodrom-in-moscova-245620.jpg
    200-de-tone-de-bani-pe-aerodrom-in-moscova-245620.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2,243
Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe it's my share of the kings fortune he left me.

when I got the Email, I told them to just pack it up & ship it to me.

Seriously though, how do I change my name ?
or adopt him as my personal Benefactor ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Jeff If ya work out how to get ya hands on it, just slip me one pallet money of the the money will do.:thumbsup:

Crow

Last edited:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be very interesting to know the truth behind these huge transfers of money and precious metals…..but as our curious, but wiser Señor Cuervo has said, sometimes it is better, and safer to remain ignorant…..
And our wise bankster black bird, how much is one pallet?

OP
OP
Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It would be very interesting to know the truth behind these huge transfers of money and precious metals…..but as our curious, but wiser Señor Cuervo has said, sometimes it is better, and safer to remain ignorant…..
And our wise bankster black bird, how much is one pallet?

More than enough for many lifetimes 100 million.

Ironic is it not while many people in world live in poverty there those who can just leave a fortune big enough to buy a small country.

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread