Is it just me, or is this section going downhill fast?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kemper....Add a happy kitten. That will get both sides.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a happy kitten anymore. She wasn't too bright. She wouldn't stay in the house and thought she was an auto technician. Lost it trying to do an inspection on a moving vehicle. Wasn't too funny at the time either.

Soo...... No pics?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, i say open it up like the wild west,no rules,no laws, if you want to get in on it, bring your A-game, if not, stay on the porch and enjoy the show. me myself, ill make it look like a cheap kung-fu movie in here,with me being the star.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never happen here...

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never happen here...

Maybe have a 6 month, yearly special?, for medicinal purposes of course, you know, for stress relief. Iam sure you guys could benefit from it too?. and iam sure it would bring alot of new posters out of the wood work. it would be a win win situation iam sure.:occasion14:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Basically about what we have in our politics forum. No mods, only the admins...

We use to have the rubber room, but it caused so much trouble it was shut down...

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm, JudyH, you have limits? I think you might be setting me up? I think you might be infinity
tumblr_mldjbxMmD41qdurzdo1_500.jpg

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
+ i have seen your feet JudyH, and i know to watch your feet.

ya dog i was not sure if the feet were really hers ? but hard to take a guys eyes off of em ya know?
it was a toss up between the feet and the Jessica Simpson video she put on today .
i guess one of em makes a good Valentine for a bunch of ole farts , i just cant decide witch one was better:notworthy:

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Judy tropical trampess ya just have not been cracking the whip enough on these scurvy dogs. I have to get ya a bigger whip these infidels into shape and post some yarns. Gee I have to get Kanacki to keelhaul the lot of em. Especially that mule loving ringleader,what page is he up to? :laughing7:

Poor Matt has be expiring away here. Time to grind out few treasure yarns fellas to fill the coffee cups of hope fellas as the natives are restless.:laughing7:

Crow

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judy tropical trampess ya just have not been cracking the whip enough on these scurvy dogs. I have to get ya a bigger whip these infidels into shape and post some yarns. Gee I have to get Kanacki to keelhaul the lot of em. Especially that mule loving ringleader,what page is he up to? :laughing7:

Poor Matt has be expiring away here. Time to grind out few treasure yarns fellas to fill the coffee cups of hope fellas as the natives are restless.:laughing7:

Crow

I say hell yeh? :headbang:
Judy has a whip? :laughing7:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Oregon Viking ya have few nice little treasures tucked away up in your part of the world.

Ya may indeed have a bit of William Walkers plunder?

Crow

OP
OP
UncleMatt

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Crow

Expiring away indeed!

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to keep to the sentiment of the thread ... and no, I don't believe it's going 'down' - it just floats to-and-fro - sometimes good, sometimes bad. But - we can all learn something both from the flo and the ebb - maybe just a tiny token at a time - but the small grains of 'gold' (if you'll pardon the expression) are always there - sometimes explicit, sometimes cleverly hidden. The problem, as always, is to seperate the facts from all the chaffs. I, for one, enjoy most of the posts - if you are willing to put in a little effort and don't expect to get it all served on a platter - this is as good as it gets.

Just my humble 2c-worth ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread