Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
To me it is an insult to real stories out there that could be made into interesting documentaries that require a little research. However it seems everyone is a movie documentary maker theses days. Trouble is there is no substance to what their churning out. I cannot wait for death of the cheap and nasty reality TV Shows.

If film makers are so desperate to churn out as what they are turning out theirs days then perhaps it time to look for new careers? But perhaps there is a market for all this crap?

We have churning out legions of brain dead people through our education system for years. So perhaps a real well researched documentary has no appeal to the brain dead masses.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Crow, it is not enough the educational system turns out brain dead; they also have glued to a hand their smart phone, with eyes ever fixed upon smart phone……this will not lead to a good future for them……
Vaya con Dios
Viva Christo Rey

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
In the times of Noah, the giants were known as Nephilim. I think the bible identifies around 14 of them. Goliath (and he had brothers) was one. The flood was meant to eradicate the Nephilim. But some did survive to appear in later chapters. And the accepted bible we have today was approved by the Roman Catholic Church in 350 AD. There's a treasure trove of the chapters which were not accepted.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In the times of Noah, the giants were known as Nephilim. I think the bible identifies around 14 of them. Goliath (and he had brothers) was one. The flood was meant to eradicate the Nephilim. But some did survive to appear in later chapters. And the accepted bible we have today was approved by the Roman Catholic Church in 350 AD. There's a treasure trove of the chapters which were not accepted.

There is an interesting concept that the disease a rare genetic tumor on the Pituitary gland that cause Giantism may of been first recorded of the disease via Canaan in the Bible? In Biblical terms their explaination is in the concept of early Hebrew ( Nephilim ) understanding of the world at the time. clearly the bible states that the disease was predominate among the peoples of Canaan at the time. Strange enough 20% World population have this defect. However only a rare proportion go on to over stimulate the growth hormone production.

However it must of seemed to early people such an awesome sight to see exceptional tall warriors must of seemed mythical in proportions. No wonder there are creation stories about their origins? This however through the natural process of involvement and spread of human evolution, many of these related pockets giants evolved all over the globe where this gentic disorder for one reason or another, or unknown environmental conditions triggers Pituitary gland to over produce growth Hormones. Thus in Asia, Europe, middle east and north America such cultures in various regions have experience such people clearly affected by this tumor.

This trait is not extinct as there are people who live today are technically the Nephilim as described in the Bible.

Crow

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, if I were a little boy like David and ran into, say Andre the Giant and he wanted to kill me, I'd certainly believe he was Satan sent.

The bible is a very accurate history book, a continuous document of life in the Middle East in ancient times. It is one of the only complete (?) records in existence. I'm taking a course on the Old Testament right now I purchased from Great Courses. According to the accepted history, the book of Genesis and some of the other early stories and legends were transcribed circa 900 BC, from a much older oral history.

Perhaps the wildest books covering the Nephilim is the Book of Enoch (5 books total)- which is not included in the accepted bible. The Enoch epics were lost and rediscovered in the early 1800's. A case of the Catholic Church deciding what was best for us. There was as much excluded as there was given to us illiterate masses.

Book Of Enoch with YAHWEH's Name Restored | YAHWEH's Sword Download

I find it interesting that scholars tend to refer to the original Jewish faith as being a cult. Many of the the legends were adopted from other older cultures. I.e. Greek mythology, etc. The early tribes were "well traveled". We wonder what was lost to us? The Library of Alexandria, we should mourn its' loss.

Many of the early biblical figures have been thought to be mythical. Even King David's existence is questioned. Little bits of archeology discovered here and there (and some very recently) tend to indicate that he was an actual man.

If you have a couple hours to kill, Trey Smith is on Youtube with a number of extremely interesting videos. This guy is wild! Here's a link to his Nephilim story, and it is 2 hours long.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
To me it is an insult to real stories out there that could be made into interesting documentaries that require a little research. However it seems everyone is a movie documentary maker theses days. Trouble is there is no substance to what their churning out. I cannot wait for death of the cheap and nasty reality TV Shows.

If film makers are so desperate to churn out as what they are turning out theirs days then perhaps it time to look for new careers? But perhaps there is a market for all this crap?

Follow the money. There's lots of it.

[Giants] This trait is not extinct as there are people who live today are technically the Nephilim as described in the Bible.

Bigfoot.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe these are not Egyptian treasures but something else?have some:coffee2: theres a lot to be said abut this.? np:cat:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone here seen any of Lloyd Pye's movies? They are very well done and HIGHLY INFORMATIVE.

And I do agree with him on several key points,,, but the most interesting to me is the point he made about our DNA.
It is plainly indicative (to those who work in the field) that our (human) DNA was artificially modifies quite a long time ago.

He even has plausible theories (in my eyes) that the "bigfoot" sightings all over the world are long forgotten human sub-species,,, which actually does make some sense.
As from what I have read there were/are 4 sub-pre species of human that were before us. And the sightings reported from the world over pretty match the descriptions provided.

NO WAY did we "come from apes". how can you make an apple out of a grape?

Just my opinions,,,(well kind of)

Hit

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone here seen any of Lloyd Pye's movies?

I watched the one "Everything You Know is Wrong" back year before last. That's the one that "remembered" for me that I'd seen the traveling "Bigfoot in ice" for a buck in the early 70's in Reidsville, NC. I'd forgotten that for years, until I saw that video.

Here's a Youtube link for a bunch of his videos:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Lloyd+Pye

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
<cut>
NO WAY did we "come from apes". how can you make an apple out of a grape?

Just my opinions,,,(well kind of)

Hit

You start out with an indigenous primate, then splice its DNA with an intelligence boost from an advanced species.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmmm I do not know about you guys. I think monkeys are not a bad Idea?:dontknow:

Considering some dumb apes we have in governments throughout the world perhaps we should have monkeys at least we can pay them peanuts for miss managing everything,:laughing7:

Ha the scary thing is they might make a better job of it!:laughing7:

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck monkeys, pigs, rats, or snakes all would be a better choice then the satan serving demons we have ruling over us now……...

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you guys trying to put ancient aliens out of business with this theory? np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does anyone know about the Chinese exploring the grand canyon in the 1400's, and does this have anything to do with the treasure caves.np:cat:

Dr. Syn

Feb 15, 2011
Lakeland, Florida
ARRC, can't list them but there are forums on the various versions out there. Better chance of finding out what will work for you there.

And a thought on history. History is nothing more then what "they" want you to know. And to why? Simple, follow the money.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
doesn't seem any paper otherwise picked the story up.

also notice it was put out April 5th.
May have meant to publish on the first

I only found 8 Arizona pages that mention Both the Smithsonian & the grand canyon,
in 1909. but they seemed more interested in the Indians

Search Results « Chronicling America « Library of Congress

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no G.E. Kincaid mentioned in any Newspaper I can find of the era.
other then a Dr. G.E. Kincaid of Iowa in 1914

and a G.E. Kincaid who married in 1915 Virginia

But an S.A.Jordan had a Telegram at western Union in Arizona that he hadn't picked up as of Feb. 13, 1918.

Last edited:

heepiepow

Aug 27, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But the REAL question that NEED asked is this.
WHY HIDE THE TRUTH?

Strawman. Truth isn't being hidden.

Who is to benefit from the deception?

Rational human brains.

What is to be gained by this deception?

Rationality.

And WHO is responsible for the decisions that decide what is real or altered history?

Rational thinkers, who amazingly, prefer evidence.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions