Info on lost caches from the Ashley gang

golden_dust13

Greenie
Mar 15, 2015
West Palm Beach FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am new to hunting treasure but been really interested in the Ashley gang loot. trying to find some real info on them, like how true are the stories, has many people gone looking for these if any. I know the areas they talk about it being near, really would love to go take look if I can get proof that it's more then just rumors. Please if their are other threads about this would love to see. Any info would be great thanks

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi I am new to hunting treasure but been really interested in the Ashley gang loot. trying to find some real info on them, like how true are the stories, has many people gone looking for these if any. I know the areas they talk about it being near, really would love to go take look if I can get proof that it's more then just rumors. Please if their are other threads about this would love to see. Any info would be great thanks

Hello golden-dust13

The best advise is identify all the people involved with the gang and track down any descendants, who might have information passed down through the family?

Here is some of the Gang members that may have descendants?

ROY YOUNG MATHEWS ASHLEY GANG.jpg

Roy young Mathews.

CLARENCE MIDDLETON ASHLEY GANG.jpg

Clarence Middleton.

Ashley_Gang.jpg

Also the two following books may be of help?

41B14dc6l5L._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

1928_book_ashley_gang.jpg

Crow

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread