Cueva de las Tayos in Ecuador

T

TreasureTales

Hmmm, very interesting - a metallic library - symbols inscribed on metal pages. Strange indeed. I would find this whole story more credible if someone of Neil Armstrong's stature showed some open and visible interest in it. The fact that Armstrong was involved for a time, and then his name is not mentioned again, makes me wonder if he learned the legend was a hoax and therefore didn't want his name associated with it anymore. It's hard to believe someone doesn't try sneaking into the cave system in pursuit of the library. Surely one of the tribal members guarding the cave could be bought off and manipulated into leading someone to the inter chambers of the cave.

WE need to mount an expedition - will Realde Tayopa and Oroblanco lead the expedition for us?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTaleshe WE need to mount an expedition - will Realde Tayopa and Oroblanco lead the expedition for us?

HI love, if oro is willing, I am hhhehe But first I have to finnish Tayopa,. while he finishes El Naranjal. Sides I am interested in meeting Stan Grist, we have a lot to talk over. Join us?

Don Jose de La Mancha.

T

TreasureTales

Real de Tayopa said:
TreasureTaleshe WE need to mount an expedition - will Realde Tayopa and Oroblanco lead the expedition for us?

HI love, if oro is willing, I am hhhehe But first I have to finnish Tayopa,. while he finishes El Naranjal. Sides I am interested in meeting Stan Grist, we have a lot to talk over. Join us?

Don Jose de La Mancha.

Thanks just the same, but I'll stay on this side of the border. You guys might need somebody up here who can procure bail money when you get caught with ancient metallic books in your luggage. hehehe

T

TreasureTales

Real de Tayopa said:
hi pssst give oro your cell no. just in case. heheheh

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s will give you a personal detailed account after over wine and roses in some secluded candle lit corner.

Hmmm, aren't you a married man? Shame on you!!! (But name the time and place and I'll be there!)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread