Travel Channels EXPEDITION UNKNOWN

natalylam

Greenie
Aug 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Travel Channel's EXPEDITION UNKNOWN

Hello Everyone,

I would like to apologize for posting in threads seeking treasure hunters. My colleague, Jenn and I had no intention of hijacking of anyone's thread.

Jenn and I are apart of the Travel Channel's original series, "Expedition Unknown." We are seeking treasure hunters, historians, and experts for various legends and myths.

Currently, we are seeking active treasure hunters for Kruger Millions and Yamashita's Gold.

If anyone has any leads or know of anyone who is willing to work with us, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

We will also constantly update this thread as we develop new stories.

Thank you so much!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I would like to apologize for posting in threads seeking treasure hunters. My colleague, Jenn and I had no intention of hijacking of anyone's thread.

Jenn and I are apart of the Travel Channel's original series, "Expedition Unknown." We are seeking treasure hunters, historians, and experts for various legends and myths.

Currently, we are seeking active treasure hunters for Kruger Millions and Yamashita's Gold.

If anyone has any leads or know of anyone who is willing to work with us, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thank you so much!
Josh...? With the girl, who screams alot...?

OP
OP
N

natalylam

Greenie
Aug 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Josh...? With the girl, who screams alot...?

Yes, Josh is indeed in our show. He's our lovely host. I'm not sure of which girl you are referring to. She may have been part of a segment within our show but not a regular.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Please hire Jael de Pardo(?) and stick her back with Josh. By the way, I have an MA in History, used to teach at the college level and would love to help. The problem is I'm old and usually can't remember what I had for dinner, much less anything else. But there are some well versed folks on this site who are experts at Yamashita. Good luck.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Please hire Jael de Pardo(?) and stick her back with Josh. By the way, I have an MA in History, used to teach at the college level and would love to help. The problem is I'm old and usually can't remember what I had for dinner, much less anything else. But there are some well versed folks on this site who are experts at Yamashita. Good luck.
YEP! Jael! Rumor is... they are DATING! WHOO! "Budding Romances" keep many ppl interested in TV shows, especially WOMEN! HA! Josh is her "Knight-in-Shining-Armor"). AMORE!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! You remembered Jael, didn't you? THAT'S a great "start"!

OP
OP
N

natalylam

Greenie
Aug 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,
We are seeking treasure hunters who are wreck divers to be featured in our program, Expedition Unknown shown on The Travel Channel. We're hoping for someone in the area of Luzon.
Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thank you!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw the ads for EU; looks good. NO Joel, tho... DANG!

King Arthur isn't exactly show worthy to me.
I find the whole Camelot thing a bit childish.
(Chick Flick worthy, I guess :tongue3:)
I believe because I remember the movie as a chick flick that I think that way.
Didn't the men prance around in tights & leather skirts and sing allot ? :BangHead:
but I like Expedition Unknown enough to try to watch it.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
King Arthur isn't exactly show worthy to me.
I find the whole Camelot thing a bit childish.
(Chick Flick worthy, I guess :tongue3:)
I believe because I remember the movie as a chick flick that I think that way.
Didn't the men prance around in tights & leather skirts and sing allot ? :BangHead:
but I like Expedition Unknown enough to try to watch it.
Nah; THAT was Monty Python... GREAT, tho, and FUNNY to ME!

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much!
:coffee2::director: If you don't have a :coffee2:,and a floppy eared burro,you are not going to find anything, and If you do who is going to carry It,Josh.HAHAHA.:BangHead::dontknow:NP:cat:

Last edited:

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is just my guess. no successful treasure hunter would like to put a nail in his head or coffin in announcing to the whole world about his yamashita find. apart from rogelio roxas, i dont know of anybody who has recovered anything significant without the help of the japanese government or japanese nationals who had a first hand knowledge on the burial.

my guess is any persron who would like to come forward and let himself be interviewed by nataly lam would most likely be a non-hitter, as almost all of us are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread