Lemuria/Mu... PRE-Atlantis...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
MY "Quest" for Mu/Lemuria was initiated by reading the James Churchward books, at the SAME time, reading about Atlantis... drinking LOTS of coffee, and smoking my pipe (VANILLA tobacco) in my younger days; I STILL love reading about 'em. MORE coffee & "PONDERING"; quit smoking over 14 years, ago. "Pondering"-R-Us (PRU)...

Last edited:

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey some idea comes to my mind,the triangle picture from Shauman's I reply before to you,re-drew triangle with symmetry,continue with geometric grid if possible,it will show you the possible locations on this lines of course in the Pacific ocean,secred drowned points of Lemuria***distance can be calculated*

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
All I know is that VEDAS tells about the ANCIENT cities of India, "Flying Cars, Nuclear War... etc. NOT sure about Taoism...

And don't forget the sunken cities found off the coast of India, the one on the Northwest dates 13,000 years ago.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have to take Mom to the store, but while I was showering I remembered reading that there is an older language (before the last Ice Age) than the Sanskrit, Vedas which is yet to be deciphered. The language bears resemblance to the Tamil Brahmi script, which the nation of India calls the world's oldest language. I'd have to do more research on that. I bow to the experts here, consider myself a novice as compared to Rebel, Oro, and our friend Tropical Tramp. Chariots of the Gods inspired me in the early 70's, and since then I've only embraced a casual interest.

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have to take Mom to the store, but while I was showering I remembered reading that there is an older language (before the last Ice Age) than the Sanskrit, Vedas which is yet to be deciphered. The language bears resemblance to the Tamil Brahmi script, which the nation of India calls the world's oldest language. I'd have to do more research on that. I bow to the experts here, consider myself a novice as compared to Rebel, Oro, and our friend Tropical Tramp. Chariots of the Gods inspired me in the early 70's, and since then I've only embraced a casual interest.
GREAT book; I have several others of his... LOVE those PICTURES!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's an interesting video of ancient India:

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Island with three volcanic peaks triangle perfect golden meaning, eimap.jpg

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long story short - About 13,000 years ago during the Ice Age a large object from space hit the 2 mile thick North American Ice Sheet in the Great Lakes area. This caused instant mass melting of the ice sheet, which caused a world wide flood. This is known as the Younger Dryas Event, the explosion caused by this space rock covered North America, the top of South America, across the Atlantic to Europe, and the Middle East, the evidence of this event is the dispersal of nano diamonds formed by the explosion. The Carolina Craters along the Eastern Seaboard of the US are from this event, which also deep froze all those big animals they find frozen around the Artic Circle. Mankind had an advanced civilization at the time, with many cities along coastlines, and these are now underwater. Several of the major temple sites remain, because these were built on higher ground than the adjacent cities. Some of the surviving sites are Easter Island, Nazca, Ollantaytambo, Paratoari, Tassili n'Ajjer, and Giza. The story of Atlantis handed down to us from Plato puts the destruction of Atlantis into this exact timeframe. Coastlines and islands were inundated by a massive rise of seawater as the oceans rose with the addition of the ice sheet that vaporized into steam, which rained worldwide, along with unbelievable melt runoff that raged across continents and filled oceans. Ever heard of Noah's flood?
Check out Graham Hancock for an introduction to this cutting edge story of what actually happened, sunken city sites, and probably more lost treasure than you could even imagine. I think these submerged cities will be the next great treasure sites to be discovered and excavated. Cheers!!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
As suggested by Slingshot, I'm watching a video from Graham Hancock, Quest For Lost Civilizations:

The video is 2 hours and 31 minutes long, and I'm about 42 minutes into it. Very interesting information where he is dating the "Beginning" as 10,500 BC based on the precise astronomical positions at that date in time based on the pyramids of Giza and the temple at Angkor Wat. I think of that, and then think "Geez, that's pushing 13,000 years ago" - which coincides perhaps the end of the ice age and the flooding following, ending previous civilizations.

Perhaps just wishful thinking on my part or only coincidental....

So, duh......

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread