Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
It took me all day to watch the entire 2 1/2 hr thing, a chunk at a time. That first batch I wrote about was the best. Later on it got a bit weaker, and a lot became a rehash of studies by others. Over all he did make some very good points, and all taken together does make it kinda undeniable there was something before us.

Aside from some very serious points he made, he was only feeding what we as individuals already believed before we watched his videos. To me there were no shocking revelations, but a bit of 2 + 2.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Deep seeker regarding that supposed Star Gate, Amaru Maru, many have had psychic experinces there, shows the power of suggestion.

Yep, and suggestions to some are more powerful than suggestions to others! I can be gullible at times, but catch up pretty quickly as reality does speak loudly as well. Kinda like walking into your first Holy Roller meeting and watching the folks rolling on the floor speaking tongues = Am I really seeing this?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yep, and suggestions to some are more powerful than suggestions to others! I can be gullible at times, but catch up pretty quickly as reality does speak loudly as well. Kinda like walking into your first Holy Roller meeting and watching the folks rolling on the floor speaking tongues = Am I really seeing this?
LOL! And those RATTLESNAKES!

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::director:I always found my shallow seekers worked better with a copperhead in one hand a rattle snake in the other and a hedge hog in my pocket ,that secret was passed by gas from my mule
when he would lift his back leg.np:cat:

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2::director:I always found my shallow seekers worked better with a copperhead in one hand a rattle snake in the other and a hedge hog in my pocket ,that secret was passed by gas from my mule
when he would lift his back leg.np:cat:
LOL! COSMIC!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread