Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
================================================================
When I say "oldtimers" I am referring to those who have been to places and have had experiences at a point in time when those experiences could be done with a bit of safety. Unlike todays tumultuous political world.
If you wish to include a "physical age" as part of the definition then we can.
And Joes idea of the first 250 copies in hardbound leather is a GREAT idea. And I have a special slot for it next to a book my uncle wrote way back in the Apollo days. He was one of the psychiatrists for the astronauts.

A "disorganized life" IS a collection of ORGANIZED actions. Every place you guys visited, every trail off the map you walked, and every person that was interacted with during those trips/expeditions is a story unto itself.
And in my opinion (and I am damn sure of others here as well) those tales and adventures should be chronicled as a reminder that there still are great , and albeit profitable adventures still to be had in this world.

Even though I have very limited time to actually be in the field I truly envy those who have the time and the resources to go on those expeditions.
Hit

Hrmmm,, need more coffee it seems
Java Zone is WIDE open...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose,

The first clue will be when you see them being followed out of Uncle Sander's parking lot.:laughing7:

Take care,

Joe

Who doesn't love that special blend of 57 herbs and spices?

Besides, the famed Colonel sort of struck it rich with that secret recipe when he was 62 and did not become a millionaire until he was 74 so there is hope for us too. I wonder if I could market my accidental blue corn bread recipe?

Shortfinger - ditto and you are 100% correct! As soon as our compadre is back to 100% I am planning to start bugging him again, however ornery he may get!

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Who doesn't love that special blend of 57 herbs and spices?

Besides, the famed Colonel sort of struck it rich with that secret recipe when he was 62 and did not become a millionaire until he was 74 so there is hope for us too. I wonder if I could market my accidental blue corn bread recipe?

Shortfinger - ditto and you are 100% correct! As soon as our compadre is back to 100% I am planning to start bugging him again, however ornery he may get!

HA! NOW, they have KGC, for "Kinky Girls Club" Chicken of Kentucky... VERY wealthy, they are.

Shortfinger

Apr 7, 2015
Valley Center, CA/Yuma, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks, Oro. I’ve been trying to be easy on the old timer, and not bug him too much. Just a gentle reminder every now and then, when someone else mentions the book. Now he wants an agent! Get the book done first, we’ll will find you an agent!

:tongue3::coffee2::coffee2::occasion14::coffee2::coffee2:

JB

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Hey amigo Don Jose el gringo de la Mancha, Loke and I are already half way to that filthy rich, we are filthy! :thumbsup: <Almost time for the annual bath! Horrors!>

Now what about this theory, the golden ratio/gold in the Amazon, sorry for the side track there please do continue....

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is possible to be rich in different ways…..from what I can see, having money, being rich, often does not bring happiness……
Yet, it would be nice to not worry about money so often……
Vaya con Dios y viva Christo Rey

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It is possible to be rich in different ways…..from what I can see, having money, being rich, often does not bring happiness……
Yet, it would be nice to not worry about money so often……
Vaya con Dios y viva Christo Rey
SI!

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new discovery with the title of posted threat GOLDEN ISLAND,because of the golden meaning,showing the path to exact location in one way,spiral could be also used from other side,the name of triangular Island is Arcadins in port aux.Prince bay in Haiti.Check it out*

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY**This is the map of the golden path where it begins.Se cathedral,cross of Para and Espirito Santo.Golden triangle IMG00672-20151224-2253.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread