Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Silvano,,

I know OF the "Golden Ratio" but not enough ABOUT it to make any useful comment here other than this one.

Please explain further where your head is at and why you chose that specific part of the map.

For the other commenters here The "Golden Ratio" is equal to 1.618 and is often also called the divine proportion.

Supposedly it is found in Giza , along with Pi. From my reading it was also used to design buildings and supposedly anything constructed using this has a very appealing "look".
I really had to dig through some old links to find this one, but it gives the principal idea of geo-locating using this method.
Sacred Stars and Treasure Maps

I would really like to hear what you have come up with Silvano. Feel free to message me if you wish.

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GSTriangleSpiral.jpg Hey,it is a chance of 30 golden points in Amazon forest,I mean golden triangles,with two sided golden spirals as a logarithm,it is lost ancient knowledge,not used only in Giza pyramid but also in every ancient civilization,to think better,maybe Spaniards after Columbus know this together with Natives,they hidden together the lost city of EL in thirty places around the Amazon,after all not so many Spaniards survive to come out of the forest with gold weight,the logic of this is very clear when Natives find out how much the gold means to Spaniards,and for the Spaniards who survive this golden city presents a curse,to simply understand every gold have golden meaning and it is there with reason.and this could also be something like energy field.ENJOY*
Hey Silvano,,

I know OF the "Golden Ratio" but not enough ABOUT it to make any useful comment here other than this one.

Please explain further where your head is at and why you chose that specific part of the map.

For the other commenters here The "Golden Ratio" is equal to 1.618 and is often also called the divine proportion.

Supposedly it is found in Giza , along with Pi. From my reading it was also used to design buildings and supposedly anything constructed using this has a very appealing "look".
I really had to dig through some old links to find this one, but it gives the principal idea of geo-locating using this method.
Sacred Stars and Treasure Maps

I would really like to hear what you have come up with Silvano. Feel free to message me if you wish.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ola me amigo*like I say it could be many places there in Amazon to discover its a lot of chances,this is the one of them,it is mathematical question,please look,calculate and enjoy*
Silvano mi amigo. I see that you have indicated El Rio Perene', a potential hot spot For the Spanish gold placers.. Tell us more.

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One more thing for you as I see you are Hispanic,what kind of meaning do you think the name of this twelve points named as Espirito Santo have in history,there in the internet is no information for this places at all?
Ola me amigo*like I say it could be many places there in Amazon to discover its a lot of chances,this is the one of them,it is mathematical question,please look,calculate and enjoy*

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I WILL "say" this... Mu/Lemuria "respected" Sacred Geometry... AND! Looks like the LOST City of "Z"; Percy Fawcett's been there, DONE that!

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I WILL "say" this... Mu/Lemuria "respected" Sacred Geometry... AND! Looks like the LOST City of "Z"; Percy Fawcett's been there, DONE that!
Percy was on the wrong way,exactly on the other side and not so on the west and he have the imagination of complete golden city,he did not assume that the city could be hidden in many places,after year 1595 the city is lost,destroyed on peaces in the forest,I think that El and Z are two different cities,also that El was on the west and Z on the east.Percy have wrong strategy.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Percy was on the wrong way,exactly on the other side and not so on the west and he have the imagination of complete golden city,he did not assume that the city could be hidden in many places,after year 1595 the city is lost,destroyed on peaces in the forest,I think that El and Z are two different cities,also that El was on the west and Z on the east.Percy have wrong strategy.
I will also "say" this... BOTH "Z" & "EL" COULD be the "2 Keys" you seek. Mu/Lemuria reached as far as EASTER ISLAND, where the "Face Statues" look to the EAST where Mu/Lemuria WAS... AND! THENCE, the ppl went "in-land" settling in "Z" on EAST coast, then, "EL" on WEST coast. MORE "Coffee Revelations" to come... BBL. BTW, just watched DVD, MEDICINE MAN with Sean "007" Connery, last night...

Last edited:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=====================================================================
U-BET Rebel,,,,,

Now my head is working,,,KGC stuff,,,I would bet a beer they used this "formula" or one close to it to hide their working cash.

And yes,,,Lemuria also probably laid the circular city out using this geometry. So why then,, aside from crustal movement and displacement is it so hard to find it (Lemuria) ?
My theory is that it is probably in the Antartica continent, under thousands of feet of ice.

Now back to Silvano. I still do not understand why you chose specifically this section of the map? What led you to believe?
I guess I am looking for your point of origin or specific thought that said to you "go to ,,,,,," .

Hit

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will also "say" this... BOTH "Z" & "EL" COULD be the "2 Keys" you seek. Mu/Lemuria reached as far as EASTER ISLAND, where the "Face Statues" look to the EAST where Mu/Lemuria WAS... AND! THENCE, the ppl went "in-land" settling in "Z" on EAST coast, then, "EL" on WEST coast. MORE "Coffee Revelations" to come... BBL. BTW, just watched DVD, MEDICINE MAN with Sean "007" Connery, last night...
It is interesting that statues look down the golden circle,watching Giza and further around the globe, Is the Lemuria lost at the same time as Atlantis?What kind of triangle could exist between El,Z, and also B?It is not clear that golden cities exist on the golden circle as previously thought.

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=====================================================================
U-BET Rebel,,,,,

Now my head is working,,,KGC stuff,,,I would bet a beer they used this "formula" or one close to it to hide their working cash.

And yes,,,Lemuria also probably laid the circular city out using this geometry. So why then,, aside from crustal movement and displacement is it so hard to find it (Lemuria) ?
My theory is that it is probably in the Antartica continent, under thousands of feet of ice.

Now back to Silvano. I still do not understand why you chose specifically this section of the map? What led you to believe?
I guess I am looking for your point of origin or specific thought that said to you "go to ,,,,,," .

Hit
I decided to chose this part of the map I drew,looking for triangles as the most perfect hidden golden meaning,to unlock the path to golden points,those two triangles forming very large grid with a lot of golden keys.I believe that a lot of treasures are hidden behind the golden meaning and the golden key is the chance to find those.

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to chose this part of the map I drew,looking for triangles as the most perfect hidden golden meaning,to unlock the path to golden points,those two triangles forming very large grid with a lot of golden keys.I believe that a lot of treasures are hidden behind the golden meaning and the golden key is the chance to find those.
Lemuria and Atlantis are the question of today zero degrees Earth axis and ancient golden circle,before axis fall the north pole was around Mount Logan in Alaska.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
It is interesting that statues look down the golden circle,watching Giza and further around the globe, Is the Lemuria lost at the same time as Atlantis?What kind of triangle could exist between El,Z, and also B?It is not clear that golden cities exist on the golden circle as previously thought.
Having my coffee, this a.m.; Easter Island statues (Moai) were carved by the Rapa Nui ppl, on the Chilean POLYNESIAN island of EASTER ISLAND (Wiki). Moai were/are set on the island perimeter, being defied ancestors from the MOTHERLAND of Mu/Lemuria, thus they face the ocean/EAST. Interested MORE in "localized" Mu/Lemuria; GOLDEN CIRCLE...? MOSTLY CIRCLE of FIRE, which surrounds the Pacific Ocean; WHY...? "Coffee Revelations" & "Pondering"-R-Us...

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having my coffee, this a.m.; Easter Island statues (Moai) were carved by the Rapa Nui ppl, on the Chilean POLYNESIAN island of EASTER ISLAND (Wiki). Moai were/are set on the island perimeter, being defied ancestors from the MOTHERLAND of Mu/Lemuria, thus they face the ocean/EAST. Interested MORE in "localized" Mu/Lemuria; GOLDEN CIRCLE...? MOSTLY CIRCLE of FIRE, which surrounds the Pacific Ocean; WHY...? "Coffee Revelations" & "Pondering"-R-Us...
SHAUMAN'S LINE, triangle of gold map1 050.JPG.opt800x637o0,0s800x637.JPG *

OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good old movie,for our questions THE ROYAL HUNT OF THE SUN guapor'e.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I NEVER bite more than I can chew, THUS... ONLY Mu/Lemuria is of interest; focus on El in South America on the WEST coast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread