MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sooo, did my shakira hint help?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Having my coffee, this a.m.; Easter Island statues (Moai) were carved by the Rapa Nui ppl, on the Chilean POLYNESIAN island of EASTER ISLAND (Wiki). Moai were/are set on the island perimeter, being defied ancestors from the MOTHERLAND of Mu/Lemuria, thus they face the ocean/EAST. Interested MORE in "localized" Mu/Lemuria; GOLDEN CIRCLE...? MOSTLY CIRCLE of FIRE, which surrounds the Pacific Ocean; WHY...? "Coffee Revelations" & "Pondering"-R-Us...
MORE "Coffee Revelation" & "PRU"... IF, EASTER ISLAND was the GATEWAY from Mu/Lemuria (Mother-land), and the ppl went "in-land" to City of "Z" (on the WEST), going THROUGH S.A. to "El" on the EAST, "El" COULD be the GATEWAY to Western growth, including Atlantis near Spain; eventually winding up in Egypt; hmmm...

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I drew more on the map,my theory looks good,I find two more Espirito Santos so the grid establishment looks almost perfect,as I say before,it is double pentagram navigation ancient sistem for the golden meaning or golden key. IMG00643-20150906-0424.jpg

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Today I drew more on the map,my theory looks good,I find two more Espirito Santos so the grid establishment looks almost perfect,as I say before,it is double pentagram navigation ancient sistem for the golden meaning or golden key. View attachment 1208162
Too much "clutter"; is there a "trail" from "Z" to "El"...? CORRECTION; "Z" to "ES"...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NO,but Espirito Santo did*
I agree, as it is "ES", PROBABLY... rather than "El". "Coffee Revelation/PRU" time: ES is a state in Brazil... meaning "Holy Spirit"; IF... "ancestors" from Mu/Lemuria "led" the ppl from the "Motherland" to "Z" (on WEST coast) to "ES" (on EAST coast... it IS possible that "Holy Spirit"/Ancestors from Mu/Lemuria went through the "Gateway" to the WESTERN world... Atlantis, Egypt, etc. Hmmm... WHAT is IN my coffee...? I STILL think "Z" & "ES" (rather than El), are the two "GOLDEN KEYS"...

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Silvano

Jul 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree, as it is "ES", PROBABLY... rather than "El". "Coffee Revelation/PRU" time: ES is a state in Brazil... meaning "Holy Spirit"; IF... "ancestors" from Mu/Lemuria "led" the ppl from the "Motherland" to "Z" (on WEST coast) to "ES" (on EAST coast... it IS possible that "Holy Spirit"/Ancestors from Mu/Lemuria went through the "Gateway" to the WESTERN world... Atlantis, Egypt, etc. Hmmm... WHAT is IN my coffee...? I STILL think "Z" & "ES" (rather than El), are the two "GOLDEN KEYS"...
In your case east is west,pole shift,great flood,the golden keys in my situation are 72 and 36 degree triangles,still golden keys.Z location*is near Itaituba?can not be the key.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread