Dillingers Bullets

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
If its still standing you are talking about the Little Bohemia Lodge. After being surrounded and attacked by the feds dillinger and company shot their way out and abandoned their vehicles. They got away and there is suppossed to be quickly hidden cache of paper money in an oilcloth wrapped suitcase in the woods behind that place. Any bullets dillinger fired would be in the trees outside the lodge. exanimo, ss

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
here in indy we have a bar called the slippery noodle.its supposed to be haunted and there are afew holes in the walls from dillinger. i have seen the holes but no ghosts...........yet :o bigrig

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
Ya I have heard of the great slippery noodles..That sounds like a cool bar! Dillenger ground would be cool to hunt if your not afriad of skelletons..Real ones!NA! My dog would be happy to get a bone or two to chew on!

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
I asked the lady at dillingers place if i could metal detect there and she said NO! I wished I livved up that way ...I would be doing some.... huntin man!I bet you could find alot oif cool artifacts around there..maybe a s sunk skelleton tied way down in the lurk of the water too! Any Wjhere a GHOST is should lead you to the loot!

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
Wiat A Minut...Dillinger is off to the East of here byGreen bay area.... lake Michigan and the guy with the house is up north!Al Capone!Thats the place I asked to metal detect....Thats the lake with the skinless dudes in cement...and woods all around! Both would be fun to search!
We have a aera right behind us where Al Capone used to by wisky and home made liquer..I just talked to the land owner.....I saw the barrels which are still sticking above the ground and the track ..for the train to pick stuff up!ect!! Nice plot and He said I can search there! It's a lot of woods to search and it is fine hunting too!

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I used to work for the D.O.C. in Indiana and we had Emergency Squad training at Michigan City Prison where Dillinger was once housed. In the glass of the main control center for the prison, there are bullet holes where Dillingers gang shot the place up trying to bust him out. Also, in the prison where I worked, Indiana Reformatory in Pendleton, IN, Dillinger once stole a train engine from inside the prison during his stay there and tried to ram the Railroad Gate to escape. He was not successful, that's why he went to Michigan City.
xXx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread