Lost Epic of Gilgamesh Verse Depicts Cacophonous Abode of Gods

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Attachments

• gilgamesh-tablet.jpg
    gilgamesh-tablet.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 102

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I just hope the insane ideological madness that is flooding that region will respect the archaeological value to humanity for such objects. However after seeing such wanton destruction of such historic sites to date my heart bleeds for loss to humanity.

Kanacki

Man tends to destroy the accomplishments of other men that he either doesn't understand or is at odds with. Fortunately, when you follow the money you'll find that, notwithstanding the sensational media soundbites, most of those Middle Eastern artifacts are being purchased from ISIS by museums and private collectors. It provides money for the terrorists, yes, but it also keeps the treasures from being destroyed.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
"Heavy Duty" STUFF! I liked it!

I questioned my minister Cousin Bill about this today after our tree cuttings. And then my brother. Brother Jim wasn't aware, Bill was and explained it - not to my complete satisfaction.

It's trouble when the brain starts thinking about complexities!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I questioned my minister Cousin Bill about this today after our tree cuttings. And then my brother. Brother Jim wasn't aware, Bill was and explained it - not to my complete satisfaction.

It's trouble when the brain starts thinking about complexities!
LOL! INDEED!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions