Last edited:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cost depends on the item you are imaging. Are you trying to see inside rocks, fossils?

OP
OP
P

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cost depends on the item you are imaging. Are you trying to see inside rocks, fossils?

I need to revise my original question It should be Satellite nuclear magnetic resonance imaging

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As far as I know that imaging technique is not possible from satellites. Those that claim it is are engaged in fraud. Of course, I'm always happy to be proven wrong....

OP
OP
P

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would seem to be pretty elaborate fraud as it is used for the mining industries "from what I understand"

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PGFHGS,

I assume you are referring to this company:

GEORESONANCE

It is BS. Even NASA says it is BS:

NASA ARTICLE

I know a good bit about mining, and I have never heard of a reputable mining company using SATELLITE NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING. It doesn't exist in the real world. If you want people to say that it does, then repost this on the dowsing forums. HAHAHA

Mike

OP
OP
P

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I have dowsed for water in northern Wisconsin and hit the spot and depth with-in 5~8 feet using nothing but 2 coat hangers bent in an L . That's why I find it hard to think I would work on Gold as how would you know if its Gold, Water, Treasure, or whatever. But trust me when I say Dowsing for water in Northern Wisconsin works I have done it no less than 15 times and on all 15 wells (sand-points) I hit and all with-in the 5 to 8 foot of depth.

OP
OP
P

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I wasn't referring to the company you mentioned but thanks as I will add it to my research for possibilities. ......

PGFHGS,

I assume you are referring to this company:

GEORESONANCE

It is BS. Even NASA says it is BS:

NASA ARTICLE

I know a good bit about mining, and I have never heard of a reputable mining company using SATELLITE NUCLEAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING. It doesn't exist in the real world. If you want people to say that it does, then repost this on the dowsing forums. HAHAHA

Mike

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would seem to be pretty elaborate fraud as it is used for the mining industries "from what I understand"

I am always happy to learn. Please post a link to information showing it is legitimate and being used by mining companies. I will be glad to give them a look.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
There is a whole industry of pseudo manufacturers of whizz bang tech items using blinded by science jargon.all too ready to relieve scarce hard earned money from would be treasure hunters or miners with claims of capabilities to the point of absurdity.

If anyone had the technology to turn on a button of a device and locate gold several meters deep to with in 3 feet from anywhere on the planet. Why the hell who you sell it? You would using it for your self?

In general in 30 odd years of being in the Exploration drilling industry. Miners use a combination of resources. geological survey map. aerial magnetic anomalies detection from aircraft. Areas of high mineralization might not particularly be gold. But other base metals such as Iron etc. That is a starting point to work on then the use of exploration team drilling core samples head by geologist overseen by a head geologist. And that is usually over a mining lease exploration area. The cost is usually born by exploration companies who some times on sell the mining lease if they have no capital to develop it themselves if positive results and the numbers add up and are good enough for the development of a mine.

Latest experimental development is scanning of various types of vegetation and plant densities that give indication of soil types to pick out areas of mineralized deposits. Yet results as far as I am aware was mixed as many other environmental factors to consider in the equation.

Crow

OP
OP
P

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well so far everyone is on the its not, nor will it, work, period, hopefully someone who has actually used it will chime in my guess is that will be a bad experience..........but I am willing to listen

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unc Matt,perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned it since it belonged to Unc Sam. It was still top secret at the time, now ???

Tayopa was used as a test case, with remarkable results. However if you still wish pm me.

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Electrical magnetic, resonance, imaging was the latest thing brought out on the Oak Island "Digging Deeper" series on the History Station. They say they have found a number of caves and metals on the island. Two items they said they found apparently were found on the island. Does anyone no more about this an the method used?

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Satellite Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Has anyone used this with any success? If so do you have a recommendation of who could be contacted? Cost? Waste of time and money? any thoughts are appreciated

pgfhgs, You might want to check some posts in either July or August of this year by "KXMEMBER", in which he states his team has an individual who has either designed or developed a system which is able to locate ALL mineral, petroleum, and natural gas deposits on the planet. When he posted this, my first thought was now I can quit looking for anything of value as he, ( KX Exploration ), knows where everything is.

Ecominer, I was only aware of one item. They test dug two locations and only the 1st seemed plausible, the second one, they deemed as inaccurate. I believe they were considering a third in the future. Hard to imagine how this system has pinpointed both Ivory and Rubies on this island ? Impressive if so.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eco & Simon I will look into this I am curious as to if it is even plausible as a lead like witching for water in wells less than 100 feet. If so will they put up or shut up like the long range locator crowd?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread