what does it take to make a treasure hunting crew?

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wasn't a "Rant"; good to know how you "see" it...

I tend to be rather honest and blunt sometimes. Character trait. Normally that's good, only have to remember one story. ;) I will change my mind set with facts the other way. Not totally set in ferro concrete. Just very tenacious. Honest I am not a stubborn as a rock. ;)

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"what does it take to make a treasure hunting crew? "

Um... a real treasure...
AND...
And a group of more than 2 looking for it. :P

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A real treasure would be nice. LOL
There are plenty out there. But they will take alot of researching. Also might be worth looking outside the box on some of the stories you come across. Sometimes looking into something out of your field of interest can turn over a new project

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"what does it take to make a treasure hunting crew? "

Um... a real treasure...
AND...
And a group of more than 2 looking for it. :P

Actually... technically... the treasure being real would in essence be irrelevant...
And the number of people involved could be as low as 2.
1 to lead... and 1 to follow... aka "the crew" :P

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The perfect Treasure Team would consist of a Remote Viewer and a Control Person. And a Swiss Banker.

Better if the Control Person is related to you by blood ( a better mental link, IMHO ), but short of blood relatives, I would choose a close friend with Integrity.

Rebel, you available?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The perfect Treasure Team would consist of a Remote Viewer and a Control Person. And a Swiss Banker.

Better if the Control Person is related to you by blood ( a better mental link, IMHO ), but short of blood relatives, I would choose a close friend with Integrity.

Rebel, you available?
LOL! Well, I reckon I COULD be the Swiss Banker; send EVERYTHING to me... I'll take care of it. HONEST!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TRUTHFULLY, My broker wants to talk to me about protecting my "investments" (GOLD, etc.). Tho I DO like SWISS CHEESE, wife & I would rather do a Cayman Island "off-shore" Account... FUN in the SUN, you see. I "see" 2 empty beach lounge "chairs", on the beach... WAITING for us. HA!

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, Rebel, I can see I left out the most important aspect in choosing your team. They must have a good heart and good intentions with what they may reap. Though a lounge chair on the beach sounds wonderful for a time, helping others with the proceeds is much more rewarding in the larger scheme of things. Take that trip to the beach, for sure. A boon for your hard work is deservedly yours. But, while you're there, look back in the tropical jungle behind you for the eyes bright with hunger - and give a meal and a hug to those less fortunate while you enjoy the sunshine. A full heart beats a full bank account, hands down.

Invest in humanity, the real treasure after all. :wink:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Highly recommend the film Fire Walker to inspire those partnership goals 😃

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took your advice, Marticus. Excellent flick! :icon_thumright:

Worth the rental just to see Norris clean the Cantina. Now there is a man who knows how to take out the trash!

Your point is well made, prospective partner seekers should make this a must watch, lol. :happy1:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I took your advice, Marticus. Excellent flick! :icon_thumright:

Worth the rental just to see Norris clean the Cantina. Now there is a man who knows how to take out the trash!

Your point is well made, prospective partner seekers should make this a must watch, lol. :happy1:
Its a great old skool movie.
Also comes with a great second note.
Dont bring along a ladie on expeditions they always lead to trouble

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a Lady, I disagree. Naturally, lol. Men just attract trouble when they accompany ladies. We are innocent bystanders, working with a male species who suffer from Orthostatic hypotension while in close proximity. It makes them act in curious ways, aberrant behavior. Not our fault, blame nature. :toothy4:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Lol my point exactly

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
As a Lady, I disagree. Naturally, lol. Men just attract trouble when they accompany ladies. We are innocent bystanders, working with a male species who suffer from Orthostatic hypotension while in close proximity. It makes them act in curious ways, aberrant behavior. Not our fault, blame nature. :toothy4:
LOL! Makes the boys forget the treasure, eh...? Not a "SENIOR MOMENT"... a "TREASURE Hunter MOMENT". Heh...

TrashureSeeker

Jan 11, 2016
Germany
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, EuroAce 350, magnets on ropes
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

I disagree, it was definitely not my fault last sunday when I was detecting the beach and fell over my own feet due to that topless lady. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread