Votes: 1 100.0%
  • fiction

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mar 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Napoleon's Treasure

I have found a very good insight into Napoleons treasures fact or fiction, It comes in the form of a novel by Steve Berry called " The Paris Vendetta" ISBN978 1 444 71273 5

"When Napoleon Bonaparte died in exile in 1821, he took to the grave a powerful secret. As general and Emperor, he had stolen uncountable riches from palaces, national treasuries, even the Knights of Malta and the Vatican. In his final days, his British captors hoped to learn where the loot lay hidden. But he told them nothing and in his will he made no mention of his treasure.

Or did he?"

I am a professional Treasure Hunter and I have been trying to decode some of HIS documents, remembering that Napoleon could not read or write Latin also that most of his work was written for him.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have found a very good insight into Napoleons treasures fact or fiction, It comes in the form of a novel by Steve Berry called " The Paris Vendetta" ISBN978 1 444 71273 5

"When Napoleon Bonaparte died in exile in 1821, he took to the grave a powerful secret. As general and Emperor, he had stolen uncountable riches from palaces, national treasuries, even the Knights of Malta and the Vatican. In his final days, his British captors hoped to learn where the loot lay hidden. But he told them nothing and in his will he made no mention of his treasure.

Or did he?"

I am a professional Treasure Hunter and I have been trying to decode some of HIS documents, remembering that Napoleon could not read or write Latin also that most of his work was written for him.
I read somewhere that it ALL was deposited in America via French New Orleans; TJ helped & AB wanted it for his Empire in the American SOUTH WEST, MEXICO, etc. Dunno...

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here's the question for you.
What happened to the French Legonares that left with the treasure? The Army didn't show up at the border to enter the US. I think an Army would have been noticed. I believe that they crossed over into Arizona and went North into the Rockies, cached the treasure and tried to follow the Gila River to the Colorado River going through the Mohave. If they ran out of water, they died and could well have been covered by sand. Why do I believe that they went North? It wouldn't be the first time the French went North into the US. AKA Treasure Mountain. A friend of my brother (my brother passed a way in 2005), told him about where he would go hunting in the Rockies and in a valley found a strange rock formation. After pacing it off and then climbing out of the valley and looking back, realized it was a rock star over 100 yards wide about 2-3 foot above the ground level. Who made it? It was a landmark that could be seen from higher peaks for a long ways. Did the French Army make it? I don't know just something to think about. I don't know where it is other than in the Rockies in Arizona.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Here's the question for you.
What happened to the French Legonares that left with the treasure? The Army didn't show up at the border to enter the US. I think an Army would have been noticed. I believe that they crossed over into Arizona and went North into the Rockies, cached the treasure and tried to follow the Gila River to the Colorado River going through the Mohave. If they ran out of water, they died and could well have been covered by sand. Why do I believe that they went North? It wouldn't be the first time the French went North into the US. AKA Treasure Mountain. A friend of my brother (my brother passed a way in 2005), told him about where he would go hunting in the Rockies and in a valley found a strange rock formation. After pacing it off and then climbing out of the valley and looking back, realized it was a rock star over 100 yards wide about 2-3 foot above the ground level. Who made it? It was a landmark that could be seen from higher peaks for a long ways. Did the French Army make it? I don't know just something to think about. I don't know where it is other than in the Rockies in Arizona.
Well, FRENCH Traders/Spies came down to St. Louis from NEW France (aka CANADA), & went SOUTH to New Orleans, WEST to the Rockies, etc. COULD BE! HH! Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread