Something New About the LUE

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
WOW. Cat Jockey, WOW.

Lots to ponder, and learn from.

Thanks for the time and Effort! Brain Expander, Big Time.

Just a couple of things:

1) I see more and more evidence for 30,000 bp complex (primitive) human activity. Mixed homo sapiens and other closely related groups like Denisovans, Neanderthal, etc. Gobekli Tepe is becoming "one of N" examples of older stuff. Plus, all the flood event physical evidence and lore. This pushes the timeline farther back than I think you are suggesting.

2) The Demonic angle should be handled carefully. I mean that it must be explained carefully. It is an unfamiliar angle to many, and should be better defined and explained.

About the rest: I am likely even far from being a Useful Idiot...

Thanks!

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW. Cat Jockey, WOW.

Lots to ponder, and learn from.

Thanks for the time and Effort! Brain Expander, Big Time.

Just a couple of things:

1) I see more and more evidence for 30,000 bp complex (primitive) human activity. Mixed homo sapiens and other closely related groups like Denisovans, Neanderthal, etc. Gobekli Tepe is becoming "one of N" examples of older stuff. Plus, all the flood event physical evidence and lore. This pushes the timeline farther back than I think you are suggesting.

2) The Demonic angle should be handled carefully. I mean that it must be explained carefully. It is an unfamiliar angle to many, and should be better defined and explained.

About the rest: I am likely even far from being a Useful Idiot...

Thanks!

- Catjockey also posted under the screen name of Nobody. Much more stuff.

- We're discouraged to know much of anything of an antediluvian nature. Cavemen. Primitive. Have you seen the new iPhone? Marvelous.

- One man's demon is another man's angel.

- We're all useful idiots for our particular beliefs.

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used

- We're discouraged to know much of anything of an antediluvian nature. Cavemen. Primitive. Have you seen the new iPhone? Marvelous.

OK then, I guess that I could be a Useful Idiot in the sense of Occam.

Now, about you and your "coincidences"...

There's an audio tape (a big set, really) I have been allowed to borrow and listen to. It is of the Victorio Peak opening - the big circus-like event. Lot's of random audio of them digging and squawking on radios, and of the folks on the audio team sitting around chatting. I know it's real at the very least because of all the wind noise -hah! (for those elsewhere, NM environments often alternate between magically-calm, amazingly quiet and still air, and unceasing, sanity-stripping jerk-wind and blowing crud. Wind is good to keep Mr. Snake home, so I don't mind as much as others now that I don't own a house with a wood fence over there anymore. Get a chin strap for your hat).

On it, they mention something about "Winged Devils", and they alternately call them "Winged Angels". WTH!? (H=heck).

Quite a few juicy tidbits in there (many, many hours of audio), but all mostly second-hand. Maybe I'll post more later in the right forum area.

Anyways, if there is a LUE connection to Hembrillo or the surrounding area (Caballos? Dona Anas? Organs?), and the idea is to go Young-Earth-Davinci-Code-Map-Lines on it, then at least back in the 70's-ish, the locals had come across some sort of stories of demon or angel-sounding things in conjunction with TH'ers in the area, to the point that they all verbally "head-nodded" at the mention of the purported experiences. Wish they would have described things more. They just mention it in passing.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
OK then, I guess that I could be a Useful Idiot in the sense of Occam.

Now, about you and your "coincidences"...

There's an audio tape (a big set, really) I have been allowed to borrow and listen to. It is of the Victorio Peak opening - the big circus-like event. Lot's of random audio of them digging and squawking on radios, and of the folks on the audio team sitting around chatting. I know it's real at the very least because of all the wind noise -hah! (for those elsewhere, NM environments often alternate between magically-calm, amazingly quiet and still air, and unceasing, sanity-stripping jerk-wind and blowing crud. Wind is good to keep Mr. Snake home, so I don't mind as much as others now that I don't own a house with a wood fence over there anymore. Get a chin strap for your hat).

On it, they mention something about "Winged Devils", and they alternately call them "Winged Angels". WTH!? (H=heck).

Quite a few juicy tidbits in there (many, many hours of audio), but all mostly second-hand. Maybe I'll post more later in the right forum area.

Anyways, if there is a LUE connection to Hembrillo or the surrounding area (Caballos? Dona Anas? Organs?), and the idea is to go Young-Earth-Davinci-Code-Map-Lines on it, then at least back in the 70's-ish, the locals had come across some sort of stories of demon or angel-sounding things in conjunction with TH'ers in the area, to the point that they all verbally "head-nodded" at the mention of the purported experiences. Wish they would have described things more. They just mention it in passing.

I wonder if they were referring to bats?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

HA! I thought it was "ROG"!!!

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
I wonder if they were referring to bats?

Logical supposition. Especially with the caves and all. In this case it seems unambiguous, however. They would have just said "bats".

This part of the conversation came around the time they talked about the Wildman that supposedly visited Noss in camp on occasion.

... well, there it is...

They were discussing the more Fortean, or "high strangeness", aspects of the local lore. So I doubt that they would feel the need to use a code word for "bats".

Anyways, not sure how this pertains to the LUE, except to follow up on the spiritual aspect that came up, which I do not even come close to claiming to understand or believe in, let alone the LUE itself! (sorry?)

Though, if someone sends me details on the Hachita LUE lore, I might become more interested...

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Logical supposition. Especially with the caves and all. In this case it seems unambiguous, however. They would have just said "bats".

This part of the conversation came around the time they talked about the Wildman that supposedly visited Noss in camp on occasion.

... well, there it is...

They were discussing the more Fortean, or "high strangeness", aspects of the local lore. So I doubt that they would feel the need to use a code word for "bats".

Anyways, not sure how this pertains to the LUE, except to follow up on the spiritual aspect that came up, which I do not even come close to claiming to understand or believe in, let alone the LUE itself! (sorry?)

Though, if someone sends me details on the Hachita LUE lore, I might become more interested...

Who were these folks having these discussions?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to write my opinion in the description of the LUE map .

I believe is all about a triangulation between some spots that the author depicted in the map . The latitude and the longitude where these spots are located , are depicted in the map and to calculate them , have to use the geaometric symbols , from bottom to the top from the longitude ( knowing the Masons use the east on the top of their maps as orientation ) and from the left to the right for the latitude . Of course these coordinates have to calculate them for yourself .

Now how to " read " the map :
The triangle that we are searching is on the east side of a mountain ridge that has many peaks , so the range runs N-S and the thriangle points up to the west like is depicted ( if you connect the marked points with lines using the small triangle as the top ) in the second right half up side down .

lue map.jpg

The wave on the wall which is depicted below the mountain side , means a dam that collects water from the mountain side and is one of the spots that were used for the triangulation . This first dam is the letter " L "

L.jpg

The second wave on the wall means how there exists a second dam , which becαuse divides the circle from the second right- up half , has a half circle shape . This is a critical spot for the triangulation , but is not one of the triangle's corner . Because its shape and its critical use , this spot is the letter " U " .

U.jpg

The letter " E " shows how we have to use the half distance between the dams to make the triangle . and also shows how we have to use the map in halfs and quarters .

LU.jpg E.jpg

So , we have to make the triangle , using the first dam " L " with the half distance between the dams as the bottom of the triangle and the top of the mountain above as the triangle's top .
The small circle in the final triangle ( the blue ) , shows where is located the cave in regards with the triangle .

This was my interpretation of the LUE map . Have a nice weekend gentlemen .

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks Marius. From the pictures, it seems like you have already picked out a place with the features you have described. In order to pick that place, you must have used the other symbols to get the longitude and latitude of the spot in your pictures. Is that right.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Marius. From the pictures, it seems like you have already picked out a place with the features you have described. In order to pick that place, you must have used the other symbols to get the longitude and latitude of the spot in your pictures. Is that right.

Could be right Mdog ... or , is just what I wanted from you to believe :tongue3:

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
Who were these folks having these discussions?

Members of the audio team documenting the big show, and a few may have had ties to claimant groups. Locals. Would not feel right posting their names (I actually only know the full name of one of the fellers, my buddy, and I am TERRIBLE with names in general, but even if I remembered...) I know this deprives us of Census record fun, etc. but it's as far as I can go here. Sorry. Maybe I just made it all up? No way to prove that I am not "like that", I suppose, without the audio or more facts and figures. Maybe if I threw in some Templar references!? JK!

OP
OP
M

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Could be right Mdog ... or , is just what I wanted from you to believe :tongue3:

lol. Marius, as far as I know, I'm the only one to have used the LUE map and great circle mapping to locate the biggest vault in the U.S. It's full of gold too. Or so they say. I gave the clues on my post #31. There won't be any recovery though...too many sentinels. :occasion14:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol. Marius, as far as I know, I'm the only one to have used the LUE map and great circle mapping to locate the biggest vault in the U.S. It's full of gold too. Or so they say. I gave the clues on my post #31. There won't be any recovery though...too many sentinels. :occasion14:

Sentinels Mdog ? In the 21th century ? No !
You can go there any time you want and to try to sell a bar or whatever has or to claim a treasure trove . But ... then is when the Organization/System reacts . Is what they are waiting for . A smart guy to " wash " a treasure/loot which they were " looking " for .
You will receive ( maybe ) as recompense only what a common " laundry " organization would get .
Have you heard of a Gov office that is charged in finding " ancient " treasures or a lost bandit loot ? No ?

If I remember well , the LUE map was shown to the public after the WW2 , and the Gov asked from the " smart "
people to decrypt it . Oh , what honor !

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Something New About The LUE

I like the way you think.... Refreshing.

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's an excerpt that I found about Lafayette C. Baker, a Union spy during the Civil War, and how he processed information.

Baker had a system devised which eliminated the need for written words and maps. He memorized them. He could but others couldn't. He would divide a map into four segments of equal size and then determine the important segments. He would then concentrate on the important segments. He would draw mental lines diagonally cross the segments and then refer everything to these lines and their point of intersection, referring to everything in kilometers and degrees of [a] compass. He would then remember the two sets of numbers. He could retain up to fifty sets of numbers and transpose them back onto a map of different scale some two to five days later with no error. Once he met someone he could always call them by name on the next meeting. He was, without doubt, a genius.

I thought this was interesting because the LUE map is divided into four parts.
A genius who trusted those close to him enough to poison him to death. It's always the ones you trusted that can pull the wool over your eyes the easiest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread