Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site - Page 14
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11671 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    I agree with you. I think ancient traders knew how to navigate great circle segments, which would be the shortest distance between two points on a sphere. This would be a valuable skill for trade and military purposes.

That's navigation. The premise that they followed specific "Ley Lines" which could be detected using "L" shaped rods or some other magic is a LONG way removed from following a geodesic line segment between two points.
    mdog and Rebel - KGC like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1250 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge View Post
    This Tim now owns the property formerly owned by Joan Harris......correct?
    YES he owns the land Joan had. Joan only had part of the castle on her land. Check out the google map attached. Everything in the yellow and red area is what we been working on. Tim owns the area in red. Soon we will be down by gold river, and west of the yellow area were the stones for the castle came from. Then we plan to go south or bottom of this picture to look for something.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 picks_LI (3).jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	3.27 MB 
ID:	1439531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	castle  site drawing.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	1439541
    In the black and white map you can see just how little of the castle is on her land. But it was enough for her to know it was a castle. We worked on Tim;s land for 5 years and we left just before he bought it. OK lets see it your way , Tim paid $100,000 for this great site and did a 5 min TV show now what. Is he rich$$$$$$ NO can he dig up treasure and keep it ,NO.
    So if he got such a good deal were is it. His big mistake was to order us off his land . He can not make any money with out me . And after all the xxxx he said about us , I have no interest in working with him. He wants everyone to sign papers to keep their mouth shut. What the big deal , he makes it sound like he knows everything and we are all below him. I offered him 1/3 of anything found under his land and he did not take it . I gave that offer to
    other land owners and they took it.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Apr 14, 2017 at 09:56 PM.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1250 times
    NEW AGE IOU a big one , we are still working on the Stonehenge drawing you posted and I am sure we will be working on this all weekend. Just when we thought we were done with research at this site you had to post that picture and now a lot of people are doing a lot of work on this. We meet with History Channel this week and now we have even more historical news to show them. And some of you don't believe in Ley Lines , soon you will

It is possible this site is just as old as Stonehenge is .
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Apr 15, 2017 at 12:26 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    583 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Aurum View Post
    Why is it so hard to believe people in our history with no GPS or flying ability did not line things up in a purposeful geometric order. Burial mounds, foot paths, ancient trade routes, cities, temples etc. arraignment is apparent in many cases for those that take the time to look. The term "Ley Lines" did not come into use until the early part of the 1900's.

These same lines can be used to locate and unravel history as FK is doing. These same lines can be termed "Ley Lines" without believing in aliens.

When you suspect these same Ley Lines may be associated with UFO's, elves, mystical pathways of power and such, as many do, I would consider that a "Myth" or "Legend" and your on your own.
    even though this thread falls under "Treasure Legends".
    What is a ley line? That term has been thrown around a lot here, and no one has defined it, even when flat out asked.

"outrageous" really? what ever happened to a treasure hunter's right to a theory?
    FK isn't presenting a theory or premise or hypothesis. He is presenting conclusions, and no one is preventing him from doing so. ...and I was being kind when I referred to FK's conclusions as 'outrageous'.
    NewAge and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jan 2017
    311 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    NEW AGE IOU a big one , we are still working on the Stonehenge drawing you posted and I am sure we will be working on this all weekend. Just when we thought we were done with research at this site you had to post that picture and now a lot of people are doing a lot of work on this. We meet with History Channel this week and now we have even more historical news to show them. And some of you don't believe in Ley Lines , soon you will

Maybe I can get a film crew to come to my house and make a tv show of me doing Google searches.

* I had a pretty scathing reply 3/4 typed in but .....Happy Easter FK *
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    883 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    What is a ley line? That term has been thrown around a lot here, and no one has defined it, even when flat out asked.
    British Landscape Photographer Alfred Watkins is said to have first coined the term in 1921 when he noticed certain alignments (mostly man made) in ancient sites in England.

Cheers, Loki

us
    Mar 2011
    3990 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Aurum View Post
    Why is it so hard to believe people in our history with no GPS or flying ability did not line things up in a purposeful geometric order. Burial mounds, foot paths, ancient trade routes, cities, temples etc. arraignment is apparent in many cases for those that take the time to look. The term "Ley Lines" did not come into use until the early part of the 1900's.

These same lines can be used to locate and unravel history as FK is doing. These same lines can be termed "Ley Lines" without believing in aliens.

When you suspect these same Ley Lines may be associated with UFO's, elves, mystical pathways of power and such, as many do, I would consider that a "Myth" or "Legend" and your on your own.
    even though this thread falls under "Treasure Legends".

"outrageous" really? what ever happened to a treasure hunter's right to a theory?

Your Bud Aurum
    There is a great circle segment between the Monastery of St. Cathrine, close to Mt. Sinai, and the Capitol Building in Washington D.C. That passes close to Oak Island. There are some very interesting places along this line, a lot of them associated with ancient trade.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jan 2017
    311 times
    OK lets see it your way , Tim paid $100,000 for this great site and did a 5 min TV show now what.
    He spent 100k and now owns a house and property
    You have spent 50k and have some hand drawn sketches and some google earth photos.

Pretty clear who is looking at a better ROI.
    Rebel - KGC and Raparee like this.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1250 times
    He spent 100k and now owns a house and property
    You have spent 50k and have some hand drawn sketches and some google earth photos.

Pretty clear who is looking at a better ROI.

I was told Tim may have to sell soon , the rental is not paying off to cover the bills. He told me him self there is a lot of repairs and it will take them years to get ahead. They don't see any castle on site and no way to make money. Ya I still have the email from him. So I can say this. Not my problem now. Soon we will see who and what. Have a good day
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Apr 15, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jan 2017
    311 times
    I was told Tim may have to sell soon , the rental is not paying off to cover the bills. He told me him self there is a lot of repairs and it will take them years to get ahead. They don't see any castle on site and no way to make money. Ya I still have the email from him. So I can say this. Not my problem now. We will see soon who and what. Have a good day
    If he had only had the foresight to see there was no parking for people that wanted to tour his backyard this whole mess could have been avoided.

us

Feb 2006
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11671 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well that would be something right there. Stonehenge was erected around 3,000 BC. Stone castles in Europe weren't common until around 900 AD. So if what you have can be demonstrated, and authenticated (by, say, archeologists?), to be a "castle" from the early Bronze Age you have quite a find.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    13129 times
    Metal Detecting
    I was told Tim may have to sell soon , the rental is not paying off to cover the bills. He told me him self there is a lot of repairs and it will take them years to get ahead. They don't see any castle on site and no way to make money. Ya I still have the email from him. So I can say this. Not my problem now. We will see soon who and what. Have a good day
    how can anyone on oak island be needy? I thought treasure was everywhere
    Iím the only one of me, baby thatís the fun of me.. / brendon urie

DONíT TRUST WHITEY / Navin Johnson

EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT, EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE OK.
    ITS GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD LIFE, THATíS WHAT MY THERAPISTS SAY. / Bebe rexha

IF YOUíRE LOST AND ALONE, OR YOUíRE SINKING LIKE A STONE, CARRY ON / Fun

us

Feb 2006
    11671 times
    Metal Detecting
    It would seem you only had to turn over a rock to find Templar treasure, the Arc of the Covenant, a magic portal to New Ross, the booty of several pirates, Atlantis and Elvis.

We're gonna need a bigger island.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    1250 times
    If he had only had the foresight to see there was no parking for people that wanted to tour his backyard this whole mess could have been avoided.
    When Tim had the History Channel film crew on site to film , the crew parked along a dirt road below the well. What Tim didn't know was that land and the road belong to Dwite Sanders and his saw shop. Guess what happen during the filming of the TV show . There was noise coming from the saw shop and Tim went over and told them to keep it quiet , they were filming a TV show. So they parked on Sanders land 2 times and told him to stop making noise , Ya that went over good. Tim never went over to Sanders to introduce him self as the new land owner. Not many land owners in New Ross like Tim, this is a small town and everyone knows every one. When Tim said we could not work on his land , a lot of land owners did not like that , we were there to help all land owners make money.
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Apr 15, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Jan 2017
    311 times
    When Tim said we could not work on his land
    Here is another case of posting different things over a span of time by FK
    In February you were pretty adamant you were never kicked off his property.

"I never got thrown off of Tims land " .......FK Feb, 27 2017
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/oa...ml#post5311299

We could have the discussion that if you were not actually on his property when he told you to stay off you were not actually kicked off his property but the point is that you are not allowed on his property anymore.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links