Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Ley Lines in Nova Scotia found in New Ross at Castle site

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jun 2007
    13728 times
    PROBABLY should "DO" Ley LINES in North/Central/South America; GREAT for R & I (Research & Investigation). BTW, Canada would be included...

Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel - KGC View Post
    "Google" Ley lines in America; Poplar Forest (Thomas Jefferson's RETREAT) near-by in Bedford County, Va. is "Axis Mundi"...
    I just did. Interesting. Not particularly convincing, but I'm easily amused.

For even more fun, run a Google image search using "ley lines America" as the search term, then try to find two maps (that aren't the same picture) that match. While you're doing this, imagine asking for a map of the US that shows where the geographical center of the country is located and receiving thirty different maps, each showing it in a different location as the others. How would you know which one was correct? If you selected one or more maps and went looking for it on your own, how would you know that you'd found it? Would this make you more or less critical of cartography, and perhaps a bit skeptical when someone had claimed that they'd located it, since there's so little agreement on where it's actually located?
    Ryano and Rebel - KGC like this.

us
    Knight of the Round Bowl

Feb 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    839 times
    Cache Hunting
    Only one way to find out where those Ley Lines really are... Get out your dowsing rods and divine them yourself (and draw your own map) !
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7337 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Reparee, I'll go you one better, Give me the date and hour of birth of someone you know intimately, and I'll give you the basic psychological proflie of that person
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Sep 28, 2016 at 07:53 AM.
    Ryano and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us

Mar 2008
    WA
    1552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
    Only one way to find out where those Ley Lines really are... Get out your dowsing rods and divine them yourself (and draw your own map) !
    Don't get me started on dowsing.

us
    Owner

Apr 2007
    Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
    GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar & a lot more
    1250 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Rishar View Post
    Don't get me started on dowsing.
    Forget it Dave , This is one subject you can not win at, DON' T EVEN TRY, you will lose. Dowsing is real and there is no way you can cut it down . You are so negative on everything I just wonder if you are working for the Government of Canada to put all post about treasure hunting DOWN . NO ONE can be as negative as you are and get through life . Well this is one post you have been wrong on from day one and the other post I been doing. You did your best at stopping me from telling what I know and what the Government would like to keep quiet from the people. WEll its to late , we have major finds at New Ross and its not just the Castle or the other post we did but we have a lot more NEW info that will explain why the Templars came here. Why they built the castle in the direction they did and why did they build it as long as they did. We know were they buried the dead, built a church, dug a 9' high tunnel , and a lot more we will not talk about at this time no matter how hard you come back on my post. I have the best people in the country working with us on Dowsing, Ley Lines and Vortex. They travel the world and do books and talk shows about the subject so don't get me started
    Last edited by FinderKeeper; Sep 28, 2016 at 01:22 AM.
    travis.gore.79 likes this.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7337 times
    Dave, dowsing works, but not equally for everyone. Go to the dowsing forum and look at their results on Tayopa, the resulse of which I was able to verify since I own it.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7337 times
    Finderskeepers, go to the downing forum and contac red desert, or Okie dowser,they wern't always right, but they came fantastically close most of the time, which I personally was able to verify since I own the property. I was casually testing them one day, out of curiosity, and I was forced to change my mind.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7337 times
    Repare, how about that birthday data ? So we can open another can of worms.

Charter Member
    us

Mar 2008
    WA
    1552 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FinderKeeper View Post
    Forget it Dave , This is one subject you can not win at, DON' T EVEN TRY, you will lose.
    I didn't know that this was a contest, or that there would be a winner and a loser. I did mention a desire not to get started on dowsing, but if that's the desired discussion...well, shucks, I'm your huckleberry.

You are so negative on everything I just wonder if you are working for the Government of Canada to put all post about treasure hunting DOWN .
    Ow. That one was below the belt.

I shouldn't even bother with this one, but what the heck - I don't want to leave you hanging. No, I do not work for the Canadian government. Arguing on an internet forum that deals with (and let's be honest here) a fairly niche subject doesn't strike me as a particularly effective way for a governing body to shut down treasure hunting, not when legislation is so much easier and far more final; that having been said, if you truly believe in something that silly, rest assured that I'm not part of it. I'm not paid to be here. My profession doesn't involve the internet, or what goes on on it, or what goes on in Canada for that matter. Given that I post under my real name (inadvisable as that is), you could probably find out what I do for a living fairly easily.

NO ONE can be as negative as you are and get through life .
    Yet here I am.

I'm not particularly negative, and I'm sorry that you see me like that. I'm critical. I'm analytical. I'm skeptical. I ask difficult questions. This is not the same as being negative. I'm actually being remarkably helpful to you, but I'm not sure that you realize it. This is unfortunate. If you take nothing else away from our discussions, consider this: if you had the proof to convince me, you'd have the proof to convince anyone - even Canadian bureaucrats.

Well this is one post you have been wrong on from day one and the other post I been doing. You did your best at stopping me from telling what I know and what the Government would like to keep quiet from the people.
    If I recall correctly (and I won't be bothered to search out my recent posts, but others are free to), I was actually encouraging you to dig more and report at one point. With the amount of time, money, and effort that you've invested in this, you probably could have built your own castle by now. I wanted to see you report some real, valid, concrete evidence that would necessitate a major historical rewrite, but after all of these years, we're not there yet.

In case there is any misunderstanding here though, I'm not here to silence you. I personally wouldn't be too bothered by some rando on an internet forum silencing me, but if that's a concern of yours, don't make me part of that concern.

...and a lot more we will not talk about at this time no matter how hard you come back on my post.
    There you go. We've been going around on this for a while now, but it always comes to this: you have the smoking gun, but you can't talk about it yet. I understand the need for secrecy in some matters more than you probably know, but you must understand that when one makes an incredible claim, is asked for proof, and replies with, "I can't tell you yet!"...well, this probably wouldn't hold up in a court of law.

They travel the world and do books and talk shows about the subject so don't get me started
    So does Scott Wolter, but I wouldn't consider him to be an authority on history, the scientific process, or critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    Dave, dowsing works, but not equally for everyone. Go to the dowsing forum and look at their results on Tayopa, the resulse of which I was able to verify since I own it.
    Presumably this was not one of the (many) posts over there where the answers were all over the place and contradictory, or the thread where I posed the challenge of finding MH370. That latter one was particularly telling. I was one of the only people who took a shot at it. I even got a repeatable result (which was unfortunately probably incorrect), but where were the regulars on that one?

This is about as far as I want to stray into this topic. I'm not afraid of a spirited discussion, but this is probably not the thread for it. I'm only bringing it up here because it was brought up to me.

Now, to get this crazy train back onto the rails: how about my earlier analogy before dowsing, my employment, and my personality came into it? There are all these maps of ley lines. How do I know which one is correct?
    Robot, Raparee and Ryano like this.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7337 times
    Dave, I repeat my challenge, give me te birth date, and hour and of someone that you know intimately,I will give you a psychological proflie,......At the worst it will be in the ball park, at it.s best a hole in one.

us
    Feb 2010
    Formerly NH now East Tennessee
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3133 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    ...ley lines ... dowsing rods ... sweet jeebus...
    Don't forget to wear the special shoes....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chomper-Stompers-Endentured-Shoes1.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	1364709  
    Last edited by NHBandit; Sep 29, 2016 at 08:04 AM.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Live Free or Die

Charter Member
    us

Mar 2008
    WA
    1552 times
    Dave, I repeat my challenge, give me te birth date, and hour and of someone that you know intimately,I will give you a psychological proflie,......At the worst it will be in the ball park, at it.s best a hole in one.
    Day, month, time of day? Or year too?

And please be specific with the profile. If I wanted open-ended stuff that could apply to anyone, I'd turn to astrology.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    7337 times
    Dave, that is precisely what it is, but not the garden variety of you will meet a gorgeous sex starved Blond at 10>30 tomorrow who will decide that you are the answer to her prayers. if the moon has enough powers to change conditions here on earth it is not surprising the other celestial bodies individually, or collectively have the power to modify a forming fetus, with the final touch at the moment of birth when it no longer has the protection of the mothers womb - I have to admit that I don't under stand the connection heer, perhaps it is another factor but the analysis i basically correct..

I too, was skeptical at first, as for a specific report, that is impossible do, to the environmental factors involved while growing up.. Example, most University graduates have children that go to college, while in the so called blue collar set, most do not.. A crude, but sufficient example.

This belief was due to a ten year study of the paranormal after I left premed.

As you will see by simply giving me a date, Hr, and year. However I rely upon your honesty as to how close a report I am, this is part of an ongoing study, which also included Dowsing, etc...

Charter Member
    us

Mar 2008
    WA
    1552 times
    As you will see by simply giving me a date, Hr, and year. However I rely upon your honesty as to how close a report I am, this is part of an ongoing study, which also included Dowsing, etc...
    Fair enough. Would you believe that out of all of the birthdays that I know, I don't know any actual hours? Not even my own. I will get back to you on this.

As for the vague wording, I'm reminded of this: "you may appear to be unemotional but you are actually a very likable person. You may have a sophisticated way about you but typically, you are down to earth, receptive and affectionate."

Who does that not apply to? More importantly, who would not want it to apply to them? It's how human psychology works, and consequently how astrology "works." The passage above was the introductory paragraph for my own birthday on an astrology site, in case anyone is wondering. People who know me personally would get a chuckle out of this. Hell, FK is probably chuckling about it now.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links