NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello everyone. I have created this group for the FREE thinkers alike to share their thoughts and ideas with fellow FREE thinkers. Pirates. Templars. French. British. Spanish. Ancient mariners. Or more.

1. What will not be tollerated in this group is BS trolling

2. If you dont like what someone has to say dont criticise or attack their theory or idea. Let us hear why you do not believe it and how can we adjust it.

3. If your politically correct, Mainstream, have mainstream archaeological views or easily offended by someone elses opinion other then your own. Then this is most likely NOT the place for you.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello everyone. I have created this group for the FREE thinkers alike to share their thoughts and ideas with fellow FREE thinkers. Pirates. Templars. French. British. Spanish. Ancient mariners. Or more.

1. What will not be tollerated in this group is BS trolling

2. If you dont like what someone has to say dont criticise or attack their theory or idea. Let us hear why you do not believe it and how can we adjust it.

3. If your politically correct, Mainstream, have mainstream archaeological views or easily offended by someone elses opinion other then your own. Then this is most likely NOT the place for you.

I've spent a fair amount of time contemplating Oak Island. For those who might want to begin their quest with an enormous amount of factual research on the target, I would suggest reading through the island's documented history here: The Oak Island Legend There's some surprising stuff in it.

[edit: of course there is an entire sub-forum with many threads on the subject in the Treasure Legends category too. By the way, remember that it's the moderators, not the thread creators, who supervise the threads.]

Last edited:
OP
OP
marticus

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've spent a fair amount of time contemplating Oak Island. For those who might want to begin their quest with an enormous amount of factual research on the target, I would suggest reading through the island's documented history here: The Oak Island Legend There's some surprising stuff in it.

[edit: of course there is an entire sub-forum with many threads on the subject in the Treasure Legends category too. By the way, remember that it's the moderators, not the thread creators, who supervise the threads.]
Yes im aware that there are others and i have found most to be pretty ugly really. Lots of name bashing and trolling. So i thought i might try and give others a space to put their ideas.
I figured that may be the case. But thought atleast if i throw some basic rules up. When offenders occur i could atleast relate back to 1st post.
There is so much on oak island and around. I prob should have included other areas. But we will see if it takes off

OP
OP
marticus

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oak Island from someones different point of view. I dont know about you. But it all kind of makes sense and goes together.

https://youtu.be/6QaPDnBQAk0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions