Indian Way Bill

Brushy Bandit

Jan 11, 2017
Carter County, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm all in on the Indian Waybill, we know there's mines, and the 2 pieces of Silver I've found show that somebody has been smelting silver there in the past. We need to put our eyes on a vein and figure out who dunnit.

KY Hiker

Bronze Member
Oct 28, 2014
North Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in!
I do believe that the Swift legend is based on these mines of the waybill. Whether they are the upper or lower mines or both I have no idea.
As I peel this onion back I find older and older evidence of explorers and miners from the colonial era to the dark ages to ancient times visiting North America and extracting metals from various locations. This has opened up a new perspective for me into our history as we were taught it. We all only know what we have been taught, what if what we were taught is incorrect? Do we continue on the path of believing the history that we were taught or venture into the evidence that does not fit into the accepted historical perspective? I think the latter path will reveal many things, including insight into the mining of silver in KY at some time in the past.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread