Jesse James and KGC

Stevie G

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
re: attached image

What are people's opinions on this aerial view along a route that has high probability of being taken by Jesse James or within a few miles. There is the triangular shape, an x, though this could be machine made and some strange writing or numbers which could be coincidence. I would need the farmer's/owners permission to fully investigate. JJ.jpg

I am a new member but with 4 years of research from Canada to South America and the Bahamas of potential sites.

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a whole forum on JJ and the KGC. Post in that forum and you are sure to get some expert opinions! Welcome to Tnet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiggerGal

Oct 12, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up “Jesse James Treasures”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
re: attached image

What are people's opinions on this aerial view along a route that has high probability of being taken by Jesse James or within a few miles. There is the triangular shape, an x, though this could be machine made and some strange writing or numbers which could be coincidence. I would need the farmer's/owners permission to fully investigate. View attachment 1513758

I am a new member but with 4 years of research from Canada to South America and the Bahamas of potential sites.

Nothing but foot paths or trails. No treasure.

OP
OP
S

Stevie G

Tenderfoot
Oct 31, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your advice. I will do that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions