The Treasure of Paradise and the CIA gold

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
All fellow treasure hunters, thank you for continuing to check in with whathappenedtojerry.com for the latest in my ongoing effort to trace the where abouts of CIA contract pilot Jerry Strickland and his horde of cash and gold he said had been buried on his property in Paradise, Calif. This is all on the level! I have no for profit ulterior motives and no, I didn’t make any of this up. My reasons are strictly to hold certain governmental organizations accountable for their dubious deeds as well as shining a bright light upon an interesting period in US history. Also, when all is said and done, perhaps the half billion in gold and cash will turn up. Wouldn’t that be a hoot!! I have just sent a FOI request to DEA for information…hope to see you at whathappenedtojerry. Combat K

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The CIA will tell you nothing. I tried to find a similar treasure by contacting the FBI, they shared no information.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty interesting read on your website! I was in Baton Rouge when Barry Seal was hit! Like the story you have of Jerry, and seeing the movie American Made, got me to thinking that Barry also probably buried money and it hasn't been found yet, but who knows if he did bury it all and the feds found it? I know if I was in that situation I would have stuff buried everywhere!

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Combat K

Are you sure about the name?

Maybe the Jerry your looking for is long gone my friend?

Perhaps it was Lawrence Gerry Strickland? he was involved in the network distributing cocaine not dope. Most pilots started smuggling dope but Cocaine by the Mid 80 was worth 10 times more value per kilo .

He was busted in 1985 in Florida Just as Iran contra affair took place. An ex Vietnam army general formed a series of companies with and Iranian gunrunner using multiple shelf companies working as subcontractors for CIA who had a deal with united state air force base since 1958 to use their facilities. They sent contracted flights from from Edwards air-force base California. guns and weapon went down and coke came back up via Florida and later in jail turned state evidence. The CIA was turning a blind eye to what the contractors was taking back for the return flight. Some pilots was paid 50-100 grand per flight by the CIA via several shelf companies. Cartels was paying the distributor on average 10% of shipment.

If he was in JAIL IN Arizona? Then must of told information about Columbia cartels operation. he was not afraid of CIA it was cartels he was afraid.

Gerry bought several small resorts in French polynesia late 80's early 90s. He would be in his early 70's these days.....

Mal

Last edited:

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my condolences to many residents that have perished at Paradise and many other locations from the wild fires. The alleged gold hidden on property in Paradise perhaps would be nice to be recovered used to help those who have lost everything.

Mal

kudzu74

Jul 31, 2018
MiSSiSSiPPi
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett Pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shelf companies?!? Like the modern day IKEA or Container Store????:dontknow::icon_scratch::laughing7:

SHELL company...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions