Pacific NorthWest Curiosity

Art-Hist

Jan 5, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there!

First post from a newbie. Was told by some OLD TIMERS there are a ton of resources on here. 2 initial questions:
  • Heard about some unofficial stashes in Washington State, but the trail seems to have gone cold. Any REBELS out there that may have some juicy tidbits?
  • How active is the search up here? Barking up the wrong tree? Willing to redirect into Idaho or Montana if the scent is more POWERFUL.

Thanks for the help. The search, ultimately, benefits us all.

OP
OP
A

Art-Hist

Jan 5, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those OLD TIMERS weren't wrong. You folks are a wealth of knowledge. I've looked up Mr. Pike - some very interesting stuff. Including:
Tree CARVINGS
BIBLE legends
All kinds of interesting stuff.
Lots talking about the Mid-West or South (shoutout to @releventchair).
I'm interested in the idea of heading NORTH. Are we talking Canada in general, or STRAIGHT NORTH from Spokane?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Just "google" Albert Pike in Canada and then KGC in Canada. REBELS (CSA) in the far NW did have their "conclaves"...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Those OLD TIMERS weren't wrong. You folks are a wealth of knowledge. I've looked up Mr. Pike - some very interesting stuff. Including:
Tree CARVINGS
BIBLE legends
All kinds of interesting stuff.
Lots talking about the Mid-West or South (shoutout to @releventchair).
I'm interested in the idea of heading NORTH. Are we talking Canada in general, or STRAIGHT NORTH from Spokane?
Canada in the SOUTHERN "ports" along the BIG Lakes, were important for the movement of ppl/items of "interest". Mainly establised by Capt. John Yates Beall (CSA), who was caught & later hung by the Yanks; a good friend of John W. Booth (Baltimore KGC/Peace Democrat) was P/Oed, leading to Lincoln's assassination.

Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

Second National City

Port Angeles history features a startling distinction: It is the only other city officially platted by the federal government (in addition to Washington, D.C.). In 1890, the U.S. Board of Trade named Port Angeles the “Second National City.” President Abraham Lincoln designated 3,520 acres at Port Angeles a federal reserve. The street plan by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers still exists today!

Lincoln wanted Port Angeles to become home to the second Whitehouse.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia :skullflag: Good luck with your quest!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread