Site of the 4.5 Million found in Vero Beach July 2015

Deesherman

Aug 23, 2018
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett sea hunter 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know the exact location of the Site of the 4.5 Million from the 1715 fleet found in Vero Beach July 2015 it was almost on the Beach in 6 feet of water.
Thanks Sunken-Treasure-3.png

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont exactly know the location But . Best clue...Those (6) white rectangular buildings (all in a row in the background) should be easy to locate on google Satellite. As Vero isn't that big of an area.Also, IF that photo accurate the boat is due North of those buildings. :)!

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a quick google satellite search....A place called"Sawyer Park" in Vero, just might be those 6 buildings.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looking deeper into google Sat....Those buildings might be the "Carlton" in Vero. As that complex has open field area to the N. ,as per your pix.
>> http://carltonverobeach.com/

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Deesherman

Aug 23, 2018
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett sea hunter 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Great Thanks

Dont exactly know the location But . Best clue...Those (6) white rectangular buildings (all in a row in the background) should be easy to locate on google Satellite. As Vero isn't that big of an area.Also, IF that photo accurate the boat is due North of those buildings. :)!

Ok Great Thanks

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Great Thanks

Your welcome .Dont know if I helped all that much .But I LOVE this 1715 fleet stuff.If I can help further let me know :)

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
If the location of the find is permitted to a specific Salvor for salvage of a shipwreck, then don't get caught metal detecting, scuba diving or snorkeling in that area as Criminal trespass, theft of salvageable property (if anything is found and taken) and other charges might be in the offering for you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a leased area where it was found, if your not a subcontractor of the lease holder you are breaking the law if your in the water with a detector. Lease owners also pay the local home owners to watch their lease and call the police when they see someone hunting the waters with a detector.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would rather search the beach and the high grounds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread