Meet The Treasure Hunter That Has Spent Two Decades Looking For 800 Barrels Of Gold

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly it is shining example on how an alleged treasure legend can be an object of obsession. And how politicized that such an obsession can become.

Kanacki

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
What fool after all those years would give up 75% ,,,50% maybe ....All the time he spent and money the government nothing ,,,, and he get 25% even uncle same not that bad maybe some states are ...... heard of this story a long time ago i guess mental illness is really showing now ....well i hope they get 75% of nothing and it remains a legend ...The nerve of them to dig up grounds that are the people of chile land.....And they get nothing either way ....Corrupt to the core as always

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Story makes perfect sense. Civil war in Spain so bury the treasure on remote Island off the west coast of South America. Who in his right mind wouldn’t do that?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get in touch with Bernard Keiser. For 10 percent of the value of the treasure, I will give him the location. tesoro-juan-fernandez-2-400x360.jpg Otherwise he can dig till the mountain slides in and covers up everything.

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not search for treasures except Canada in foreign countries. Good luck and good hunting for those seeking this treasure.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know where the entrance is located. If he keeps digging like he is, he is going to bring the whole mountain down on him. I would give him the location for 10 percent.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bernard Kaiser are you related to Maynard Kaiser that was the first person killed while searching for the Oak Island Treasure? Let me know if you want to recover your treasure or just keep digging up the Island, just like the Laginas are doing on Oak Island. You should talk to someone that knows.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess no Bernard Kaiser on Treasurenet? Does anyone else know how to get in touch with him?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread