Search for Treasure, Poland or Lithuania ? or ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonopah daily bonanza. [volume] (Tonopah, Nev.), 30 April 1921.

000aaa.jpg
000bbb.jpg

https://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/...=&proxValue=&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=56

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:dontknow:

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Hi Kanacki

that thread is a mouthful, curious that I know the story but never connected Jeff's post; a well tilled field indeed
might be fruitful for a local but outsiders are so obvious

edit: few posts from Crow, all ok ?

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Bill

Crows my friend are often maligned birds while for many underestimate them at their own peril because they are much smarter than they look. Crow is aptly named clever beast. I have known that birdy for over 30 years . Ass out of his pants always crying poor but absolutely loaded.:laughing7:

While as we all know some legends are just unfounded rumors etc.. and others have much truth to them. But alas even with some with really compelling evidence that a treasure exists but if it has such a wide search area? It is still enviable in a practical sense. Hell finding some thing in 1 square mile can take a lifetime. Over several hundred miles forget it. Plus add time history urbanization and multiple countries with different treasure troves laws. The only thing you going to succeed in doing is chasing ones tail.

So the trio changed their modus operandi years ago to become more business savvy in what we did. We work to key principles we are only interested in committing time and money into projects that are viable and meet those principles. That they comply to the following key benchmarks.

1. There is independent archives of records of the treasure existing. And not of cultural Patrimony importance.
2. All key players are identified and any legal claimants on any such treasure.
3. A plausible chain of events.( Sorry no conspiracy theories)
4. No evidence to suggest that the identified treasure was recovered.
5. Enough evidence to narrow down a practical workable search area.
6. A clear workable agreement in regards to the property land owners.
7. Legal protections in place in regards to liability. professional indemnity from prosecution from current and all future changes in the legal codes in regards to treasure trove. And legal protecting removing such assets over borders.
8. A signed Non Disclosure Agreement between landholders interested parties involved in the project.
9. A clear viable legal business agreement of division of proceeds for such discovery included book TV film rights etc..with all interested parties.
10. A clear business place to liquidate such recovered assets into liquid assets.

And finally there is no such thing as bribes only consultancy fees. :laughing7:

Kanacki

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jeff

For all efforts in taking the time posting all the interesting articles on lost treasure or treasure discoveries. Its the rather off beat treasure stories turn out to be diamonds in rough rather than more famous unsolvable stories. Its often the less neglected story by the attention of general public turns out to be a meal ticket for those willing to do the hard yards.

Kanacki

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
Hi Kanacki

a reasonable list if the intent is to preclude an investment that ultimately hits a roadblock
the activity must be profitable to continue - or it is simply a hobby (out of pocket)
distressingly, for my ego, I am an amateur (looter/recycler)

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Bill

The idea of professional treasure hunter is a bit of misnomer. No one can and ever could sustain themselves on day in day out basis. If there is a person its only what Hollywood created of the presumption of treasure hunters and we know how truthful Hollywood is? :tongue3:

However each treasure hunting project can be conducted in a professional manner in regards to research, planning and execution of search and recovery. Without those key elements there will be no successful project.

Like with Exploration mining projects there is and always will be high risk and many ventures fail due to various reasons. 95% of successful project is addressing the above key elements above. And 5% have some luck in evading "Murphies law" What can go wrong will go wrong. :tongue3:

Yet to sustain ourselves over long periods of times if your interested in pursing treasure as a full time passion you will need one good or more income streams to sustain you. I have a good real estate portfolio, shares in various mining projects, Tourist ventures and various other micro businesses. Including bottled water production, and coral farming in Indonesia and Micronesia. Sustaining coral production for aquariums around the world and reef restoration projects. And even shares in community bank. While I have technically retired from day to day running of such ventures as I have big family in which they have taken up respective roles in various projects.

So mine and rest of the terrible trios projects with their own sustaining projects have the ability to go and do things many people can only dream about. While we did have some luck 5% but rest was sheer hardwork over long periods of time. Not bad for originally 3 ass out of pants guys working for wages living from wage packet to wage packet.:tongue3:

Even so as I type in the next 10 minutes I will leaving to airport meet up with the rest of the trio. I may be retired but old habits die hard. Or as Crow say just like big wave surfers they only come out to play when the surfs up.:laughing7:

When its not we lurk back to our lairs in Paradise as if we have never left. So my apologies as I will not posting for a while.

Cheers Kanacki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread