Pirate Gold Recovered at Isles of Shoals

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Black bart

Wrong ocean for me. After 3 voyages around the world and all over the Pacific. Alas only short voyages for me now. My sons have taken over my Brig and my schooner. Both are leased out to charter companies. One in Indonesia and other Thailand.

My second oldest son Mathew is taking tourists to the island of Komodo. Home of the Komodo dragons.

komodo-bali-1.jpg

The-Komodo-dragon-Varanus-komodoensis-attacks-the-prey.-It-is-the-biggest-living-lizard-in-the-w.jpg

Kanacki

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Black bart

If you manage to get the summer winds to take you there. I would have a little look a Smuttynose island where past silver bars had been found. That would be more logical if most was living on star island perhaps out of view from prying eyes of fellow pirates? I would check around rock gullies and potholes along the shore. And any eroding banks.

Kanacki

OP
OP
Bum Luck

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Black bart

If you manage to get the summer winds to take you there. I would have a little look a Smuttynose island where past silver bars had been found. That would be more logical if most was living on star island perhaps out of view from prying eyes of fellow pirates? I would check around rock gullies and potholes along the shore. And any eroding banks.

Kanacki

Get your mask and fins out too. Looking for lobster may pay off.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome post I love reading stuff like this thanks I do have many books this one sounds like a good read

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies we digressed from the Topic a little.

I think the isle of shoals would be worth a little day trip with or without a boat.

Kanacki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread