🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why Don't I Remember This Show ? :tongue3:
I watched a Small Clip on Youtube
Titled :

Duane Confronts Armed Trespassers At The Ranch​

Perhaps this Phony Crap Drama Turned Me Off ?
But I Never Fully Deleted it from my Schedule ?
But I don't remember watching It ?

Was it a Theft of The Skinwalker ranch Idea, Which I Do Like !

I See My TV Recording Schedule Has SEASON 3 : Blind Frog 11/15 10:07 Eastern on disc HD ???

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has too much other stuff then just worrying about getting into the cavern/tunnel system. If Oak Island can pump out swamps, and caves these guys should atleast try some of those massive pumps from Gold Rush Show to pump out the area they already got into and see what happens. They apparently don't have Permit issues like OI does and can do most anything they want to their own land. Bring in some heavy equipment and start digging and pumping out from the spot they did the dive in and see what it goes..

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Haven't watched any of this Seasons.
Since No one responded to My Last Post I figured
It Wasn't worth any ones Time, so Why should I Bother wasting Mine :coffee2:actually I Don't remember watching any Season :tongue3:

Last edited:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I Haven't watched any of this Seasons.
Since No one responded to My Last Post I figured
It Wasn't worth any ones Time, so Why should I Bother wasting Mine :coffee2:actually I Don't remember watching any Season :tongue3:
Tried to finish it-yawn-🥱😴
Glad I don't have an idiot box hooked to a cable.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My TV box Automatically Records it each week, But I Delete them instead of watching.

Did the same thing with Bering Sea gold for most of the season. only one I like watching is Shawn & I Got Disgusted once I Realized they will not air him for 2 weeks in a row, I Think, Just to let Others get ahead of him for pretend competition on the Show. When it's Obvious He's still Far ahead of the rest but they pretend he's struggling to keep up.
I Guess I'll Watch the Next Episode titled : "Apocalypse Nome" Though, I Think they all Get Hammered when a Big storm Comes in. At least the Previews
Say So.

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My TV box Automatically Records it each week, But I Delete them instead of watching.

Did the same thing with Bering Sea gold for most of the season. only one I like watching is Shawn & I Got Disgusted once I Realized they will not air him for 2 weeks in a row, I Think, Just to let Others get ahead of him for pretend competition on the Show. When it's Obvious He's still Far ahead of the rest but they pretend he's struggling to keep up.
I Guess I'll Watch the Next Episode titled : "Apocalypse Nome" Though, I Think they all Get Hammered when a Big storm Comes in. At least the Previews
Say So.
jeff, i record them, fast forward thru to the scene i want to try and then, DELETE.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i watch the show, but i'm starting to wonder.
they find 2 small gold bars in a walled up small cave, and then stop looking for more.
WHAT?? I would have dug every last bit of dirt out of that place, almost like they knew there were only 2.
I'll keep watching, they are in an interesting area.

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
everytime someone makes a discovery on the flat screen it goes dark.-fast.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys

By studying old Spanish maps, IMO the only source of gold close to Blind Frog Ranch, is up Mosby Creek from the ranch and outside the Indian reservation.
Maybe by now is covered by snow but I can give you the details if you are interested.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys

By studying old Spanish maps, IMO the only source of gold close to Blind Frog Ranch, is up Mosby Creek from the ranch and outside the Indian reservation.
Maybe by now is covered by snow but I can give you the details if you are interested.
And the route to the old Spanish prospect goes like this:

Go to the corral east from Warden spring, and follow from there the dirt road to the north until the Mosby Creek. Leave the car there and follow up the narrow path which runs close and parallel with the Mosby Creek at its east bank. Walking up this path, you will reach a little wash which is joining Mosby Creek from the northeast. Pass that wash and continue in the same direction for about one hundred yards until will reach a small opening in the brush which it's about 30 yards long to 20 yards across, and the path goes almost in the middle of it. Go to the upper side of this small clearing and go to the left (west). The old prospect is there , between the path and the creek.

Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread