Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Watched this movie on Netflix last night. It stars Ralph Fiennes who plays a 1939 “excavator” hired to dig some mounds in England, based on a true story. Without giving away any details, let me just say that this was very enjoyable for a snowed-in MD’r.
Cheers
dts

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that some days ago. I may watch it again.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw it and liked it as well. I would also recommend it above Oak Island for that matter

Aeds151

Jan 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched it as well instead of the super bowl. Great film. I recognized the town name “Ipswitch” I have a really good family friend that visits us and tours the American Southwest every year prior to Covid. Turns out they are a 19 minute drive from the Sutton Hoo House and have been for last 43 years. Well guess whos turn it is to visit who? Or should I say Hoo. Trip plan already in the works.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I watched it as well instead of the super bowl. Great film. I recognized the town name “Ipswitch” I have a really good family friend that visits us and tours the American Southwest every year prior to Covid. Turns out they are a 19 minute drive from the Sutton Hoo House and have been for last 43 years. Well guess whos turn it is to visit who? Or should I say Hoo. Trip plan already in the works.

That would be awesome!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100% agree, recommend it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread