Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
gollum said:
Guys,

Tell ya what I'm gonna do. I have said it before, and I'll say it again; the plane was a Ford Tri-Motor. The pilot's name was NOT Bill Elliott. An exhaustive search was done in every military archive for the name Bill Elliott, and there was nobody found. Nobody by that name shot down in ANY theater of operation in WWII. The gold WAS flown from Mexico in 1933 to a place in Northern New Mexico (not too awfully far from Farmington).

The facts above are indisputable. The picture at the bottom of this post is of the REAL PILOT! His name is not Bill Elliott. Do not ask me what his real name is (but don't worry, we know who he is).

The only thing we don't know with certainty is where the gold was hidden after it was removed from its' original hiding place in 1952.

Best-Mike

Good point Mike

Attachments

• indexCAP95W5V.jpg
    indexCAP95W5V.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,152

allenroyboy

Dec 13, 2006
Montana
Many years ago several treasure hunters in the NW New Mexico found some buried gold by using what they call a "gold gun" I don't know how it worked. But somehow it could 'see' the gold from fairly long distances away. The dug over 20 feet down and found the gold. They had to use some dynamite to break through a concrete type mix. The Indians heard the noise and showed up an took all the gold.

I figured that the "gold gun" used x-rays to see through the ground.

allenroyboy

Dec 13, 2006
Montana
The gold gun that was used by the treasure hunters was invented and made by the man that operated it. I suspect that it made use of x-rays. Electrons of dense atoms fluoresce in the x-ray spectrum after being hit by x rays. x-rays pass though smaller lighter atoms such as silica, oxygen, iron, aluminum, which make up 90 percent of rock, soil, sediment. but a mass of dense atoms like gold, silver, lead, will be hit much more often than other atoms and will fluoresce more often. What is needed is a method to observe the fluorescence in the right frequencies, hence the gold gun. perhaps.........

allenroyboy

Dec 13, 2006
Montana
There are hand held x-ray machines that analyze the quantity of atoms in almost any kind of sample. They are used to find the purity of gold bars (or any metal). They are also used in the field to analyze the iron or aluminum or rare earth content in rock near instantaneously. They are very low intensity and the sample must be within fractions of an inch of the machine. But the theory is the same as I mentioned before. If only there were some way to ramp up the power.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are always means to "ramp up the power" of ANY electronic device. To get the power you need, you would likely have to fly in a big ac generator, and you would also likely grow several basketball sized tumors while working with the device. LOL

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread