i think i might have solved 2 in one

Mar 2, 2008
ok i think i might have found the lost city of atlantis u can laugh and what not but i think i found a connection with another legend but i have a few questions how would i pursue this its kinda out of reach and how do i prove it i mean i have the clues and signs pointing to it and does anyone know how far the egyptians acturally traveled in the water ive read that they might have made it as far as north america but im not sure any help would be appreciated

K

Kentucky Kache

Why don't you lay a foundation here and see if anyone can build on it. There are several on here that are interested in such things, including myself.

OP
OP
R
Mar 2, 2008
well i was on this site and saw a legend in nevada about a lost city and in my reserch somehow i stumbled upon atlantis and i was kinda seeing connections with the 2 one had to do with the egyptians but thats the only thing puzzling me is that theres no proof of them ever making it to north america but there has been symbols found in central america that closley resembal heirogliphics

K

Kentucky Kache

I believe that in our pre history there was an age of scientific advancement, like today. I believe this advanced civilization was destroyed by a great flood, which left only a handful of people to start over. Atlantis is supposed to have been an entire continent which was destroyed, but it was not the only place where science was advanced. The whole planet, or at least most of it, was advanced just as it is now. So, America would have been visited by other people. So, it doesn't surprise me to hear of things discovered here that would make you think of Atlantis. Personally, I think Atlantis is under water, but some think otherwise, and America is one candidate.

A lot has been written (from stories handed down by those few survivors) of people who flew through the air, reached the ends of the earth, and even traveled in space. These stories came to be known as mythology.
Imagine todays world being destroyed, and only a few people survive. They would tell their children of the great things which they had experienced, and sense it would be first hand knowledge, they could explain it pretty well. But after four or five generations, what what do you think it would sound like?
What about four thousand years?
The way I see it, if mythology is pure myth, then how did such primitive beings think up things that we see today through advanced science?

OP
OP
R
Mar 2, 2008
well the only thing about it being a contienet is that if they sank the earthes crust would have to swallowed itself whitch has never hapened in history that we kno of also atlantis is said to have dissappered about the time of the ice age back then the earths water level was higher than todays i think something happend like a tsunami and all of cali was under water at the time and atlantis was in the panimint mountains but today the water level is lower and thereticly should be showing also there used to be a big lake there back then which could be where they get the island surrounded by water plus plato wrote that the walls were made of copper tin gold and an unknown element that was red, ive looked and found out nevada has copper and gold im not sure how close tin was and none has been able to figure out what the red element was

K

Kentucky Kache

The ATLANTIC Ocean plays a roll in the story, in fact, it gets it's name from Atlantis.

K

Kentucky Kache

Orichalcum is the name of the unknown substance. I've often wondered what it was. Whatever it was, It was next to gold in value.

When it comes to dates and earth condition and such, you really can't go by what the establishment tells us. Things have changed so drastically there's really no way to tell what has been. They simply don't know all they think they know.

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Im not sure where, but doesn't it say somewhere in the Bible about, "nothing in the world is new"? Or something to that effect. TD

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Quite an interesting thread, if I may say so. The metal "orichalcum" is believed to have been a natural alloy of gold, copper and possibly tin, which is known to occur in only a single location in the world (Bolivia).

The seafaring abilities of the Egyptian is not well known today, but they were not the best seamen in the world in their day. They did mount expeditions to the mysterious lands of Punt, (Panchaea) which has been dismissed by modern historians as simply sailing south a short distance in Africa, but a better case can be made for Sumatra; Tel Netjer (possibly Australia) and Kente Amenti, (unknown) and some have proposed that they reached America. (Read "In Plain Sight, Old World Records in Ancient America" by Gloria Farley for discoveries in America) Based on my own research, I believe that if any Egyptians ever reached America, they did so as passengers - for remember that the pharaoh Neco (also spelled Necho, Necco etc) hired Phoenicians to mount an expedition to sail around Africa and there is reason to believe they succeeded. The mysterious caves in the Grand Canyon are supposed to hold the remains and plenty of evidence of ancient Egyptian visitors, but since NO ONE is allowed to enter the area where those caves are located (not even Park Rangers, strange to say) we cannot know if the report is accurate.

The story of an "underground city" in Nevada/CA (Death Valley region) is a great story - but until someone can come up with some kind of proof that it even exists, it remains a tantalizing story. Reasercher2008 you mentioned that you believe you have found Atlantis - well I respectfully ask what led you to believe that what you found might be the fabled Atlantis? Did you find the lost underground city of Nevada/CA (Death Valley region)? I am not sure how a lost city in that area would equate to Atlantis, with the description of Atlantis including that it was an island, that it sank beneath the sea due to earthquakes and floods, that it had elephants and monkeys, along with three colors of stone and canals that ran into the city in rings, etc. How can we fit that description into the southwest USA, assuming that you are connecting here? Please tell me more, and if you have any photos or original research that you don't mind sharing, I would appreciate reading more of your intriguing report. Thank you in advance,
your friend,
Oroblanco

K

Kentucky Kache

Oroblanco said:
The seafaring abilities of the Egyptian is not well known today, but they were not the best seamen in the world in their day. They did mount expeditions to the mysterious lands of Punt, (Panchaea) which has been dismissed by modern historians as simply sailing south a short distance in Africa, but a better case can be made for Sumatra; Tel Netjer (possibly Australia) and Kente Amenti, (unknown) and some have proposed that they reached America.

Now you're talking about a different Egypt. Same land, but a totally different world. After the flood, Egypt, as well as all other nations were once again in a primitive state of being. Then the Phoenicians, etc. emerged as the greatest seafarers. BEFORE the flood there was a global civilization. The nation that built the pyramids was not even called Egypt at that time. Egypt is, literally, Miz'ra-im, son of Ham, born after the flood.

K

Kentucky Kache

tesoro dog said:
Im not sure where, but doesn't it say somewhere in the Bible about, "nothing in the world is new"? Or something to that effect. TD

Yes, it does say that. Jesus also said, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be..."

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB, why do you think that we cannot understand you and your theories? So far it is simple celestial navigation involving your Equatorial base, based upon your calculated magnetic and axis shifts?

Incidentally, I cannot see any configuration based upon your equatorial calculations which remotely fits your Atlantis on the ocean floor in the posted pictures.

I agree, the Earth's polar axis is fairly constant, however it's point in space is in a circular / elliptical orbit which is increasing constantly. This in turn is causing the Earth to expose it's surface in longer and shorter periods to and away from the Sun. This periodically can cause extreme variations of heating and cooling. I.E. the Earth is warming up or cooling down depending upon which school of thought you adhere to. However these are relatively short periods of time in relation to Celestial time.

The end result of this wobble is to reach a point of extreme instability and the Earth will simply reestablish a new center of movement / axis. Naturally this will be accompanied by a period of extremely violent surface movements which will reestablish the Continents shapes etc.

It is after this that Djui, Oro, & I will be doing our patriotic duty by trying to reestablish the human race. Anyone here is cordially invited to partake of this necessary work.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s.,. BB have you ever had a voluntary, instantaneous transference of your life energy to help a dying person, to the point, that because you hadn't learned to control it, that you were in extreme danger of dying for lack of this essential energy? To where you couldn't even sit up and it might take several minutes to partially recuperate?? AND the other person suddenly appeared temporarily well ?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Greetings,

Cache Crazy wrote:
Now you're talking about a different Egypt. Same land, but a totally different world. After the flood, Egypt, as well as all other nations were once again in a primitive state of being. Then the Phoenicians, etc. emerged as the greatest seafarers. BEFORE the flood there was a global civilization. The nation that built the pyramids was not even called Egypt at that time. Egypt is, literally, Miz'ra-im, son of Ham, born after the flood

Well now you are talking about something quite different too - for what evidence is there of any world-wide global civilization which existed prior to a massive flood? I don't know of any, and even the Old Testament indicates there was no single, global civilization (Remember Cain and his descendants?) If there were a single, global civilization, why should God have mentioned the "violence" rampant everywhere? It makes more sense if there were several cultures, not one single one.

Then the question of a flood becomes a problem, for most geologists can tell you that the Earth has never been entirely covered with water at any time. If you are relying on the translation found in the Old Testament, perhaps you did not note that it also tells exactly how high the sea levels rose - "Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail" which equates to around 22.5 feet; this figure will work with the geologic history of the end of the last Ice Age, when sea levels rose over 500 feet (but not all at once of course). In apocryphal sources it says that "a fourth part" of the Earth was covered with the Great Flood of Noah, and this also matches with the area of land lost to flooding when the last Ice Age ended.

Cache Crazy you also mentioned quote:
I believe that in our pre history there was an age of scientific advancement, like today. I believe this advanced civilization was destroyed by a great flood, which left only a handful of people to start over. Atlantis is supposed to have been an entire continent which was destroyed, but it was not the only place where science was advanced. The whole planet, or at least most of it, was advanced just as it is now. So, America would have been visited by other people. So, it doesn't surprise me to hear of things discovered here that would make you think of Atlantis. Personally, I think Atlantis is under water, but some think otherwise, and America is one candidate.

How would you define "scientific advancement"? When you say the whole planet was advanced just as it is now, what evidence do you rely on to support this idea? I am in agreement with you that Atlantis (the island, which Plato never said was a "continent") is today under water.

HOLA mi amigo Real de Tayopa!
I don't wish to correct you amigo but based on your wording in your post, I suspect that you intended for it to appear in another thread? (Has Montezuma's Tomb Been Found? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,135579.0.html The two threads ARE seeming to head down the same paths on similar subjects so I may be wrong, if so my profuse apologies! :-[ :o ;D :D ;) I hope this will not affect my station in the post-apocalyptic re-establishment of the human race!!!! :o :( :'(

Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

K

Kentucky Kache

Oroblanco said:
Greetings,

Cache Crazy wrote:
Now you're talking about a different Egypt. Same land, but a totally different world. After the flood, Egypt, as well as all other nations were once again in a primitive state of being. Then the Phoenicians, etc. emerged as the greatest seafarers. BEFORE the flood there was a global civilization. The nation that built the pyramids was not even called Egypt at that time. Egypt is, literally, Miz'ra-im, son of Ham, born after the flood

Well now you are talking about something quite different too - for what evidence is there of any world-wide global civilization which existed prior to a massive flood? I don't know of any, and even the Old Testament indicates there was no single, global civilization (Remember Cain and his descendants?) If there were a single, global civilization, why should God have mentioned the "violence" rampant everywhere? It makes more sense if there were several cultures, not one single one.

Then the question of a flood becomes a problem, for most geologists can tell you that the Earth has never been entirely covered with water at any time. If you are relying on the translation found in the Old Testament, perhaps you did not note that it also tells exactly how high the sea levels rose - "Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail" which equates to around 22.5 feet; this figure will work with the geologic history of the end of the last Ice Age, when sea levels rose over 500 feet (but not all at once of course). In apocryphal sources it says that "a fourth part" of the Earth was covered with the Great Flood of Noah, and this also matches with the area of land lost to flooding when the last Ice Age ended.

Cache Crazy you also mentioned quote:

How would you define "scientific advancement"? When you say the whole planet was advanced just as it is now, what evidence do you rely on to support this idea? I am in agreement with you that Atlantis (the island, which Plato never said was a "continent") is today under water.

Global as it's a global civilization today. There are different peoples and different nations, but we're all in contact with each other. We're talking about a time when men flew, sailed automated ships, and waged nuclear warfare. Just like today.
"violence" rampant everywhere...how does that dissprove what I've said? Violence is rampant everywhere today.

There is NO question, or problem with the flood, not for me anyway. Geologists don't know everything.

If you can look at the physical evidence in the Pyramids and not see the advanced science, I don't know what it will take. And that's just one thing. What about all the writings that we dismiss as myth? I agree it's myth, because a primitive people didn't/couldn't understand the stories that were handed down to them, but they are based on truth. I don't say that the whole planet was advanced. Today we have 3rd world countries and I suspect they did then as well. There are cave drawings of what appear to be spacecraft and spacemen, and someone had to draw these things they had seen.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
GRACIAS thank you Cache Crazy for the clarification - I had gotten a mistaken impression by mis-reading what you posted earlier. (Specifically "global civilization" I took to infer a single world-wide "empire") I agree that geologists "don't know it all" and have no desire to question your faith, as I am also a Christian; however there is no need to interpret the Old Testament flood to mean that the waters were over 25,000 feet deep, especially when it indicates how high the waters rose and we have extra-biblical sources that describe the flood as mentioned earlier.

I have asked others whether it would affect their belief or non-belief in a God, if we were able to prove it empirically (through science) - and it is actually possible, including the Great Flood. We fall into errors by our not fully understanding the true meaning recorded in the texts, for instance many an atheist will point to the Creation in six days as silly and disproven by science, and on the other hand we have deeply faithful folk who take the six days literally - yet it does not say six 24-hour days, and in other passages we learn that God uses the term "day" to mean a period of time; to this God, a "day" is not the single rotation of Earth that we define as a "day" (note Psalm 90:4, "For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.
and 2 Peter 3:8 "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
- in the apocryphal book "Life of Adam and Eve" we find a story where God explains this fact to Adam too. In the Hindu religion, a day for Brahma is some 4,320,000,000 years, which is surprisingly close to the age of the Earth as calculated by geologists. According to the calculations of the 13th century Kabbalist, Rabbi Isaac of Acco, the universe is precisely 15,340,500,000 years old. Again this figure dovetails well with our best scientific calculations.

The three greatest religions on Earth are all originated in the Old Testament of the ancient Hebrews, and few people are aware of the fact that in Hebrew, the word for "nature" is the same word as for "God"; Science is a study of the laws of Nature, and the laws of Nature are the laws of God. It is only in our understanding that we get into problems.

I also realize that if there were a global high-technology civilization existing in the Ice Age, that probably little of their artifacts would remain to be found - just as our own buildings and cars, ships, planes etc would dissolve into dust and rust in a matter of a few centuries; however don't forget that SOME things would survive, and we just don't have those types of items to prove that an Ice Age civilization that extended virtually everywhere existed. I am referring to items made of gold, glass, fired clay etc. These types of artifacts will survive for thousands to tens of thousands of years and even more - a gold object is not likely to dissolve for many thousands of years as it is so chemically inert.

I am also in agreement with you viz myths; for most all myths are based on facts. I have posted this elsewhere in T-net but even such "ridiculous" things as "unicorns" can be traced to garbled transmissions of information, as people were trying to describe the single-horned Asian rhino to people who had never seen one and had to rely on describing it through known animals (it is sort of like a horse with a horn on its head, with cloven hooves, etc). An ancient Greek traveler and Marco Polo confirmed this, saying that the unicorns were nothing like they had been described but were exceedinly ugly, covered with armor plates and very dangerous as well. I believe this sort of mis-understanding is the root of MOST myths, if not all.

My apologies if anything I posted is of offense to you Cache Crazy, no offense was intended; I was simply asking for some clarification/explanation of your views. Thanks again,
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

K

Kentucky Kache

Oroblanco said:
GRACIAS thank you Cache Crazy for the clarification - I had gotten a mistaken impression by mis-reading what you posted earlier. (Specifically "global civilization" I took to infer a single world-wide "empire") I agree that geologists "don't know it all" and have no desire to question your faith, as I am also a Christian; however there is no need to interpret the Old Testament flood to mean that the waters were over 25,000 feet deep, especially when it indicates how high the waters rose and we have extra-biblical sources that describe the flood as mentioned earlier.

I have asked others whether it would affect their belief or non-belief in a God, if we were able to prove it empirically (through science) - and it is actually possible, including the Great Flood. We fall into errors by our not fully understanding the true meaning recorded in the texts, for instance many an atheist will point to the Creation in six days as silly and disproven by science, and on the other hand we have deeply faithful folk who take the six days literally - yet it does not say six 24-hour days, and in other passages we learn that God uses the term "day" to mean a period of time; to this God, a "day" is not the single rotation of Earth that we define as a "day" (note Psalm 90:4, "For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.
and 2 Peter 3:8 "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
- in the apocryphal book "Life of Adam and Eve" we find a story where God explains this fact to Adam too. In the Hindu religion, a day for Brahma is some 4,320,000,000 years, which is surprisingly close to the age of the Earth as calculated by geologists. According to the calculations of the 13th century Kabbalist, Rabbi Isaac of Acco, the universe is precisely 15,340,500,000 years old. Again this figure dovetails well with our best scientific calculations.

The three greatest religions on Earth are all originated in the Old Testament of the ancient Hebrews, and few people are aware of the fact that in Hebrew, the word for "nature" is the same word as for "God"; Science is a study of the laws of Nature, and the laws of Nature are the laws of God. It is only in our understanding that we get into problems.

I also realize that if there were a global high-technology civilization existing in the Ice Age, that probably little of their artifacts would remain to be found - just as our own buildings and cars, ships, planes etc would dissolve into dust and rust in a matter of a few centuries; however don't forget that SOME things would survive, and we just don't have those types of items to prove that an Ice Age civilization that extended virtually everywhere existed. I am referring to items made of gold, glass, fired clay etc. These types of artifacts will survive for thousands to tens of thousands of years and even more - a gold object is not likely to dissolve for many thousands of years as it is so chemically inert.

I am also in agreement with you viz myths; for most all myths are based on facts. I have posted this elsewhere in T-net but even such "ridiculous" things as "unicorns" can be traced to garbled transmissions of information, as people were trying to describe the single-horned Asian rhino to people who had never seen one and had to rely on describing it through known animals (it is sort of like a horse with a horn on its head, with cloven hooves, etc). An ancient Greek traveler and Marco Polo confirmed this, saying that the unicorns were nothing like they had been described but were exceedinly ugly, covered with armor plates and very dangerous as well. I believe this sort of mis-understanding is the root of MOST myths, if not all.

My apologies if anything I posted is of offense to you Cache Crazy, no offense was intended; I was simply asking for some clarification/explanation of your views. Thanks again,
your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

No offense here, bro. And I apologize, because I probably could have worded things a little better.

I agree with you on the six thousand years (six days), that's what I'm always telling people, you gotta have understanding of what the Bible is saying. You can't read it like the reader's digest.

As far as gold objects surviving, it seems to me that it's the primitive people who tend to make large gold objects. Times like today we make things as cheap as we can, the age of plastic. Besides, that world being destroyed by water, we don't know what might still be under water.

Somewhere on T'net are links and discussions about Nuclear war in the ancient world. It's pretty amazing.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I know what you are referring to viz ancient Nuclear war - the ancient Indian texts tell of what sure sounds like nuclear attacks in India. The strangest part of their story is that the folks using the nukes are not humans but "gods" who came from the skies in strange flying machines! (Bhagavad Gita, Ramayana and Vedas) Pretty far-out stuff really.
Oroblanco

K

Kentucky Kache

Not all that far out when you consider the primitive view of a modern world. I'm sure you know that the "gods" of the ancient people were in fact their ancestors.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Most of the "gods" turn out to be early to mid-Bronze age princes and princessess when you research them, from Zeus to Osiris and Isis etc they were 'accorded the honors of a god' (deified/consecrated) on their deaths. The old 'ancestor worship' of the most primitive peoples, taken to the logical progression.
Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread