Atlantis

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
If we are going off in that direction, we might as well include remote viewing and Edgar Cayce's readings on Atlantis. IMHO it is getting into pure speculation, which COULD be true, but likely is not. As to the Egyptian priest telling Solon the true cause was some alignment in the stars that caused the earthquakes and floods, remember they believed in astrology, so that the stars had direct influence on every aspect of each man's life. While there IS something to the gravitational pull of the 'heavenly bodies' - as in the Moon can raise whole oceans by nine feet, and we are over 90 percent water, the evidence that this had anything to do with the demise of Atlantis is sorely lacking.

Please do continue, sorry for being the wet blanket but please if we are to entertain these more radical theories, support your contentions with at least some evidence? Thanks in advance,
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If we are going off in that direction, we might as well include remote viewing and Edgar Cayce's readings on Atlantis. IMHO it is getting into pure speculation, which COULD be true, but likely is not. As to the Egyptian priest telling Solon the true cause was some alignment in the stars that caused the earthquakes and floods, remember they believed in astrology, so that the stars had direct influence on every aspect of each man's life. While there IS something to the gravitational pull of the 'heavenly bodies' - as in the Moon can raise whole oceans by nine feet, and we are over 90 percent water, the evidence that this had anything to do with the demise of Atlantis is sorely lacking.

Please do continue, sorry for being the wet blanket but please if we are to entertain these more radical theories, support your contentions with at least some evidence? Thanks in advance,
Oroblanco

74ba82ba15c2c6abb8ad57625de28e1b.jpg

Another thing i came across. More references to winged gods or creators.
I think its more towards the idea of planet x coming close to earth interfering with earths gravity and magnetic feilds which through out the end of the ice age causing the great floods and massive sea increase.
Or maybe the answer lies with the tool in the hands of the sculptures

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
74ba82ba15c2c6abb8ad57625de28e1b.jpg

I think its more towards the idea of planet x coming close to earth interfering with earths gravity and magnetic feilds which through out the end of the ice age causing the great floods and massive sea increase.

HA! I thought it was a DANG purse!

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro, don't sell Astrology short. I admit that for daily fortune telling it is about as useless as ---- I am not going to meet a sex srarved beautiful blond millionaire at 3,3 pm at Sams club who will instantly become so madly in love with me that ---

But as you have said , basically yes in regards to tidal ovements.

As I have challened others, give me a birthdate of someone that you know intimately and I can give you a psychological profile of them.

Hour if possible.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Our planet is currently being barraged by not only massive radiation bursts from large corona holes on the sun, but also increasing Helium ion plasma clouds from somewhere on the edge of the solar system. This stuff enters the earth at the magnetic poles and penetrates into the globe, heating the core and causing earthquakes and volcanic activity at the plate boundaries. It's likely also the cause of climate change on the surface. Here are some useful links: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxz5R9YQMRW5QqElbAlMqRw https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers/videos

Notwithstanding some of the sensationalist kook sites on YouTube, I suspect that we will have our understanding of man's history on earth shaken to the core as the discoveries on/under Antarctica begin to be released to the public during the next couple years. There will be enormous spin and denial by those who will lose their authority. Of course, as always, I could be wrong.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Oro, don't sell Astrology short. I admit that for daily fortune telling it is about as useless as ---- I am not going to meet a sex srarved beautiful blond millionaire at 3,3 pm at Sams club who will instantly become so madly in love with me that ---

But as you have said , basically yes in regards to tidal ovements.

As I have challened others, give me a birthdate of someone that you know intimately and I can give you a psychological profile of them.

Hour if possible.
HA! YOU should be on the Psychic, Medium, etc, FORUM on TN... it would be FUN!

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom
Just to tag into your last sentence oro. Maybe we should look into this device the Antikythera Mechanism.

Found on a ship wreck with 39 orichalcum ingots along side it

To me the most interesting thing about the Antikythera Device is how it is a within-my-lifetime example of something dismissed as totally fringe being brought forth to the masses to the point that I saw it on ABC News a few years back. When I first read of it, it was side by side with UFOze and Bigfeets and all such per officialdom. Now there's even functional surrogate LEGO models of the thing!

Gobekli Tepe is another excellent example. Only took about a century of "duh!" on that one, too.

I thought that the the Orichalcum was in a different wreck, but could be confused on that point.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
To me the most interesting thing about the Antikythera Device is how it is a within-my-lifetime example of something dismissed as totally fringe being brought forth to the masses to the point that I saw it on ABC News a few years back. When I first read of it, it was side by side with UFOze and Bigfeets and all such per officialdom. Now there's even functional surrogate LEGO models of the thing!

Gobekli Tepe is another excellent example. Only took about a century of "duh!" on that one, too.

I thought that the the Orichalcum was in a different wreck, but could be confused on that point.
Yes it was on a different wreck i was mistaken. The device is fascinating. But what also is interesting. Archeaologists date things by what other items of the time period are found with it.
Im not sure if the device has been carbon 14 tested or what the results may be. But i also wonder if the device may be alot older then the wreck it was on. Perhaps a device from the atlantians or perhaps a model or instruction to build from them.

Another interesting question i would like to know. If contact with sea may have an impact on carbon testing results

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2597966/
So i was thinking about my americas atlantis theory and i was thinking about the mines and metals.
Then i remembered America unearthed. Great lakes copper heist.
I added a link for those that dont know about it.
Scott goes onto explain millions of tons or ore being mined out of the area. But who mined it. Where did it go?
Maybe the area was used by the atlantians

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As people continue to scour the Antarctic continent (larger than the US 48) with GE, more and more strange sights emerge.

lines.jpg

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
As people continue to scour the Antarctic continent (larger than the US 48) with GE, more and more strange sights emerge.

View attachment 1400143

Very cool (if that term does not betray my true age) thank you for posting it! As our mutual amigo Cactusjumper Joe has said, who knows what the next turn of the spade might bring tomorrow? In this case of course the 'spade' is simply the retreating ice, which I will venture to prophesy will uncover some amazing things in Greenland too, and sooner than Antarctica.

Please do continue, sorry for waxing a bit philosophical there.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes thats true. I have seen the latest photos of a possible structure becoming visible under the ice. But i will wait to see more before i get to involved into it. I dont think it being atlantis as such. But if a structure. Definently going to expand on our history

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, those pesky GE sleuths. If they keep discovering things in Antarctica, I wonder if GE will begin cloaking certain areas of the continent. "Nothing happening here - just keep moving, folks."

Here's a round thing, casting a shadow, that's emerging from the melting ice (image tilted and rotated). If you check earlier sat photos, you'll see that the ice hadn't melted yet.
round thing.jpg

Here's some sort of opening with a flat floor (image tilted and rotated) - a long distance from the round thing, but similar in size.
opening 1.jpg

Another opening (image tilted and rotated), close to the first one. This has some sort of structure, hinged door (?) adjacent to it. It's smaller than the first opening.
opening 2.jpg

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If we can find elephant or mastadon fossils. 3 metals tin copper and gold. These could clues could add credit to the idea of antartica and atlantis

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marticus, taint Atlantis, but very intrtrdting > Wjat will we find there because of Planet X swing by disrupting the polar axis.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey guys i just thought i wpuld give this movie a watch. The intro was very interesting and brought together some points about our discussions. And a new one. Bananas. Not sure if it has truth but a new clue to lool into. Let me know ypur thoughts

https://youtu.be/Q3hpke20pmI

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread