Atlantis

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks, Real. I've worked as a gem cutter, the one in my avatar is Australian opal. Don't remember cutting much Mexican opal.
But have cut opal from many other places, including some odd locations like Macedonia.
I still cut on occasion, but these days more of a hobby.

Here's some numbers from the European ice sheet I found the other day:
https://phys.org/news/2017-06-collapse-european-ice-sheet-chaos.html

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Excellent post Oro and Eu. This city of No. I wonder if we can find any other refferences to it. Perhaps even some of the books that never made the bible. Like enoch. The flood was his time period. We may be able yo find a better description of the city

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On that city of No, most bible scholars try to identify it as No-Ammon, better known as Thebes in Egypt. However this would never fit the description of being in the midst of rivers and having the SEA as a 'protecting wall', for Thebes was far inland and the only river near by is the Nile.
Location-map-ancient-thebes-with-its-necropolis-UNESCO-world-heritage-site-Luxor-Egypt.jpg
<borrowed from http://www.africanworldheritagesite...is-UNESCO-world-heritage-site-Luxor-Egypt.jpg under Fair Use provisions>

Please do continue;

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Atlantis is where one finds it??? :laughing7::tongue3::icon_scratch::notworthy:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Rebel, I watched City of Z this weekend and loved it. Heck, I'm a sucker for any period film that shows off the resolute British stiff upper lip <snaps to attention/salutes>. Reminded me of Tropical Tramp's adventures (minus the cannibal tribes!)
BTW, another film I saw is Dunkirk, which is phenomenal and must be seen on the big screen to appreciate.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I've still not gotten back to sediment studies. Still busy with other stuff.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryano, I thank you, it is rare when one remembers the writings of a member for a few weeks.
l'LL get back to Atlantis shortliy

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why ?
that was so long ago' sources are irrev.ii one of them was the insciptiores on the pilars
of one of the churches in Egypr, and references by Egyptian priests, the other was Socrates.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
MoGuiver found it already yet, on Santorini no ess, howeverer this bucks history. .

And you find this believable? I am surprised at you El Tropical Tramp, especially with the many issues of identifying Santorini with Atlantis, not the least being the difference in age, or the lack of any volcanic eruption involved, while Santorini was destroyed by that very type of event.

Please do continue, hope all had a great Thanksgiving feast,
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ORO, you missed my sarcasm on Maguiver. First of all. Atlantis was in the Atlantice, one of the three plates that was subducted.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
ORO, you missed my sarcasm on Maguiver. First of all. Atlantis was in the Atlantice, one of the three plates that was subducted.

ACH du lieber! Backpedalling already! Sheesh and here I was all set to give you a real hard time of it. And amen to that, Atlantis had to be located in the sea that was named for it, the Atlantis sea (see Herodotus in the original Greek, our translators swapped out the S for a C making it Atlantic).

Please do continue:

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i personally believe that planet X had more to do with Atlantis, and the world
than many believe' Too mny coincidences to be blythly explained away.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning GAP. . Nah, calculating the preposed orbit of Planet X, it's drag, it caused a shift in the Earth's polar axis, Ice forming over America and European cont., this continueing until it caused another shift in one of it's later passes. 'it allowed atlanti to emerge and flourish until another close pass caused an upset of the platal areas causing Atlantis to subduct under the asian and North American plates, . Atlantis was on the Africam plate.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions