OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cactusjumper said:
Paul,

Trying to understand the mind/words of a: Shaman; Witch; Shape Shifter; Skin Walker; Seer; Sage; Brother of Christ and Prophet, can only be done by someone who is all of those things. Any attempt to do so, without those qualifications, could make your head explode. :tard: In other words: :stop: Kids, don't attempt this at home! It could be hazardous to your health. :o

Take care,

Joe

its funny how a cold blooded killer picks his next victum....now ask your self dose the victum do anything to cause the attact.. yes .. look at waltz's victums..

they did the same thing each of them one after the other .all in a nice chain of events that cause the reaction from waltz ...

..................." profile " ................

if waltz had done the killings did he in fact fit a profile of a cold blooded killer . (yes)

motive .related isolated logic linking the deaths . a confessional...a discription of each killing in order and detailed ., and evidence found that clearly showing the killings took place in that order ....

you have your opuiuins i have mine ...

the only diffrence between us , is i am figering out where the killings took place and why and how ,,and where the bodies ended up ...

you never ask me if i profiled the killings ...they all took place in one given area ....a profile of a true seiral killer !

and yes he fits the profile 100%

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,

I would only add here that there is a third version of Jacob Waltz's gold mine discovery and location, which is not found in either the Holmes or the Petrasch/Thomas version, and has far less romantic/exciting/lurid events as well as far less details about where it was/is. This other version is un-published (as far as I know) but you can piece it together from the Arizona Pioneer Interviews, recorded in the Depression by writers working for the WPA (or CCC, not sure anymore). The Phoenix public library has many of them but not all. I am convinced this other version is correct even though I can't prove it, -yet-.

Blindbowman you never answered about the ancient equator error, so I have to guess that you don't have any problem with it, or that your sites do not show any clue that the ancient people had any idea of their longitude/latitude. I half-suspected that you had found a 'medicine wheel' which would have been very useful in establishing the date when it was created, but you haven't given any indication that is what you found, other than your earlier mention of a ball court. If you have truly found Chicomoztoc, I hope that you plan to publish your discoveries in the near future.

Also, have to 'ditto' the remarks of our mutual amigo CJ - the internet is a great resource BUT has its limitations and contains a great deal of information that is not exactly right, along with some that is outright wrong.

Just a side note amigo, but I too do not live by any mechanical or electrical clock, frequently I have no clue what day of the week or month it is etc however I am cycled to the heavenly clock of Helios and Luna, which regulates how many hours you can actually get work done outside. If the Sun is out, I can tell you the time fairly close by looking at it's position, but otherwise I don't concern myself about what time it is on a clock or watch. There are trade-offs to living in this way, but I would not care to go back to living by the clock.

I hope your brother recovers quickly and fully, and hope that you are not blaming yourself or the venture into the Superstitions for his condition. This might sound odd but things have a way of happening as if by some master plan, so that what appears terrible at first was really dodging a much more terrible event. For instance, in the case of your own brother - the hike into the Superstitions probably did affect his heart, which was in a way LUCK - for at least he was not struck with a fatal attack while in the mountains far from any kind of help, and the fact that his heart condition is now discovered might actually have saved his life! For if you had not gone with him into the Superstition mountains and thus caused him to experience trouble with his heart, his heart condition might have gone un-noticed until one day (sooner or later) he would have a massive arrest and die at a much-too-young age. It happens all the time amigo, people with a heart condition that is dangerous are not aware of their trouble until it is too late - but you and your brother are at least lucky enough to have found out the problem before a fatal incident and can do something about it. Strange how things work out sometimes, but you and your brother going to the Superstitions might just have saved his life!

(I had an older friend who took another friend of his [-a neighbor-] on a moose hunting trip to Quebec some years ago. Unfortunately, they saw only cow moose and the weather turned very wet so after a couple of weeks they decided to head for home. The old logging road they had driven in to their hunting camp was a muddy mess and the Jeep station wagon got hopelessly stuck miles from the maintained road. The two men got out and tried to push the Jeep out of the mire and his friend had a massive heart attack on the spot, dying in a matter of moments. My friend had to hike a number of miles out to find help and had the sad duty of bringing his dead friend home. His friend had no idea of any heart condition. So the way I see it, you and your brother were fortunate.)

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you all find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Roy - Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
At this point breathing gets you put on BB's list. I have no further use for the lunacy... so unless he actually contributes something interesting that isn't spelled backward or cut and pasted, he's no longer interesting.

This latest claim of 'knowing' how 100 yrs ago,
a man that is so elusive, no one could even follow him to his stache, could now be profiled. I'm not an expert but it 'seems' obvious that he wasn't who he claimed to be, for my sense says he was a man hiding a past.
You site no reliable info, nor are you willing to use source, and since he doesn't back up anything except with taunts. (yawn)

its funny how a cold blooded killer picks his next victum....
BB are you alleging that Waltz was a serial killer?

now ask your self dose the victum do anything to cause the attact.. yes .. look at waltz's victums..

To 'my' knowledge and everyone I've spoken with or read, there is no coroberating evidence to even go down this little trail, so unless you enlighten someone. It is something that would be great in a forum but as it stands, this is just rumor.(yawn)

they did the same thing each of them one after the other .all in a nice chain of events that cause the reaction from waltz ...

Cite a source or back it up, otherwise this is another rant.

..................." profile " ................

if waltz had done the killings did he in fact fit a profile of a cold blooded killer.
(yes)

Again cite ANY evidence that would help us all to at least exchange info, talk about it or perhaps one of the old timers will have a piece of the puzzle not considered.

motive .related isolated logic linking the deaths . a confessional...a discription of each killing in order and detailed ., and evidence found that clearly showing the killings took place in that order ....

Where does this evidence exist, cuz' if its only the playground of your mind, you aren't participating with the forum, just taking up space. (yawn)

you have your opuiuins i have mine ...

This group has been interested in your ideas and hypothesis, you are the one that has become a distraction. Fix it, back some stuff up, play nice. Stop ranting about things that unless you have a mysterious diary just come to light, its not an exchange, just postulating.

the only diffrence between us , is i am figering out where the killings took place and why and how ,,and where the bodies ended up ...

So what, it doesn't help with the LDM mystery. Mainly its just a way for the group to focus on you.
Well I wish you the best diggin' up those bodies.

you never ask me if i profiled the killings ...

How would we know?"
Now doggone it how and when would that info come up, how would we know to ask that?

they all took place in one given area ....a profile of a true seiral killer !.
Ok do you profile, have you been formally trained, how would we know to ask that in between the twists and turns you've lead us on this forum. Shoot I'm sure that would be very interesting to some here. But they don't want to 'do the dance' that you seem to need.
Now correct me if I'm wrong... please! Has any of your claims been substantiated by any other source? And I do mean going beyond blurry pics and visions of ballcourts, which I believe are either medicine wheels or solstice circle. Considering the circle I've been aware of, its definitely solstice... which would make sense for an agrarian society.

and yes he fits the profile 100% Give us (or anyone here in PM) something that tells us anything that brings it back to making us interested in your theory. I think you bring up amazing things, but so did PT Barnum.

Cubfan Seriously though, what religion do you minister in and are you specializing in anything in going for your DD? Is a DD much different than getting a Doctor of Theology degree?

I have been Ordained for 5 yrs at least, I cater to no particular church, but I do share a interest in Nondenominational churches. I come from a very long line of ministers.
My studies include Biblical history (again societal influence government of whatever time I'm in the middle of), mysteries of initiation and straight up Bible study, but with at least 8 translations of the same chapter and verse I'm interested in) and Theology doctorate didn't fit my interest.
And don't worry about words of any sort...LOL And hey I could baptise any that need it or marry those that desire it. LMAO
I'm very tired forgive any wondering

Janiece
I should have my DD sometime next year.-

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
HOLA amigos,

I would only add here that there is a third version of Jacob Waltz's gold mine discovery and location, which is not found in either the Holmes or the Petrasch/Thomas version, and has far less romantic/exciting/lurid events as well as far less details about where it was/is. This other version is un-published (as far as I know) but you can piece it together from the Arizona Pioneer Interviews, recorded in the Depression by writers working for the WPA (or CCC, not sure anymore). The Phoenix public library has many of them but not all. I am convinced this other version is correct even though I can't prove it, -yet-.

Blindbowman you never answered about the ancient equator error, so I have to guess that you don't have any problem with it, or that your sites do not show any clue that the ancient people had any idea of their longitude/latitude. I half-suspected that you had found a 'medicine wheel' which would have been very useful in establishing the date when it was created, but you haven't given any indication that is what you found, other than your earlier mention of a ball court. If you have truly found Chicomoztoc, I hope that you plan to publish your discoveries in the near future.

Also, have to 'ditto' the remarks of our mutual amigo CJ - the internet is a great resource BUT has its limitations and contains a great deal of information that is not exactly right, along with some that is outright wrong.

Just a side note amigo, but I too do not live by any mechanical or electrical clock, frequently I have no clue what day of the week or month it is etc however I am cycled to the heavenly clock of Helios and Luna, which regulates how many hours you can actually get work done outside. If the Sun is out, I can tell you the time fairly close by looking at it's position, but otherwise I don't concern myself about what time it is on a clock or watch. There are trade-offs to living in this way, but I would not care to go back to living by the clock.

I hope your brother recovers quickly and fully, and hope that you are not blaming yourself or the venture into the Superstitions for his condition. This might sound odd but things have a way of happening as if by some master plan, so that what appears terrible at first was really dodging a much more terrible event. For instance, in the case of your own brother - the hike into the Superstitions probably did affect his heart, which was in a way LUCK - for at least he was not struck with a fatal attack while in the mountains far from any kind of help, and the fact that his heart condition is now discovered might actually have saved his life! For if you had not gone with him into the Superstition mountains and thus caused him to experience trouble with his heart, his heart condition might have gone un-noticed until one day (sooner or later) he would have a massive arrest and die at a much-too-young age. It happens all the time amigo, people with a heart condition that is dangerous are not aware of their trouble until it is too late - but you and your brother are at least lucky enough to have found out the problem before a fatal incident and can do something about it. Strange how things work out sometimes, but you and your brother going to the Superstitions might just have saved his life!

(I had an older friend who took another friend of his [-a neighbor-] on a moose hunting trip to Quebec some years ago. Unfortunately, they saw only cow moose and the weather turned very wet so after a couple of weeks they decided to head for home. The old logging road they had driven in to their hunting camp was a muddy mess and the Jeep station wagon got hopelessly stuck miles from the maintained road. The two men got out and tried to push the Jeep out of the mire and his friend had a massive heart attack on the spot, dying in a matter of moments. My friend had to hike a number of miles out to find help and had the sad duty of bringing his dead friend home. His friend had no idea of any heart condition. So the way I see it, you and your brother were fortunate.)

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you all find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Roy - Oroblanco

Oro stated "Blindbowman you never answered about the ancient equator error, so I have to guess that you don't have any problem with it, or that your sites do not show any clue that the ancient people had any idea of their longitude/latitude."

i dont see their insight into the basics of their equator and under standing of lon & lat as in some kind of error is why i did not answer that question , i did in fact but delited it ...

frist off if you adress me in a well spoken manner i will react with wisdom and respect . if you dont my autistix nature takes over and i react poorly ..

secoundly .. they had a under standing of the size & shape of the earth by their under standing of the stars and lunar cycle and its pah in the heavens .. i dont beleive we could judge this to have any real related nature to a true lon & lat in their time ...

did the know the size and shape of the earth "yes " they in fact maped it .. what we can relate to of their chartings is not a true lon & lat as we know the definitions , but dose in fact relate in principle theories ...

they definement was star and lunar related ...not a set grid apone the earth as we under stand the principlesof lon & lat ..

as i under stand its principles so far they used a scaleing of lunar messurement in degrees and the path of the lunar cycle it self

based on a 30 day cycle ...with a 3 degree varable...

i have found evidence that this scale is used threw out their culture and located as many as 40 sites , many unknown ...

Oro stated :

"'medicine wheel"

no i under stand how they made the medicine wheel , wht and how they creatated the basic format for the 'medicine wheel' it is based on the lunar scale i have been talking about ...

it is one thing for me to say they had a basic scale ..it is a nother thing to find 4 diffrent codex that use this scale dirrectly then to find and locate sites useing nothing more then this scale creates a under standing of how they used it and gives us a under standing of its priniciples ...

i can under stand the confussion . you had people from a totally diffrent culture trying to under stand a very complex scale in a simple format . they labled them as savages ...

i repsect your statement "If you have truly found Chicomoztoc"

between you and me , "dont mis the Rendezvous" your right i dont truely care what most of the members here think . i dont base any of my research on it....lol

i seek and track people that are lost in time ..under stand their sprites and their gods and become one with them .... any evidence or theories that can help me profile them or their culture ... the nature of their wisdoms and yes the confussion that time cast apone their dayly lifes ...

a open mind dose not lable the evidence left by time it taste the meaning of their history in the hope of a better under standing of their culture and not what their culture is defind as in some letters of some dusty old book writen before the evidence at hand was even a theory ...often misleeding at best ...

" CJ - the internet is a great resource BUT has its limitations and contains a great deal of information that is not exactly right, along with some that is outright wrong."

i fully agree with that statement...

dose the value of dick holmes acount rest on the writes skill level .. IMHO " no"

the fact is as i stated . i can walk threw site 4 and show you ever grave one by one in the same order ...

i plan to end my research (soon), let you under stand why i have made the statements i have ...if members have the level of under standing of these legends as i do they will stop the presonal stick pokeing and focus on the legends and evidence .. not what they define as their own opioion . but the tracking and definement of evidence , and the under standing of theroy and related cultures ...and the profile of the people with in the legends ...what we presonal think of each other or how each of us collect the evide4nce we find has nothing to do with the out come of our own research ...

i dont care if you drink a gallon before you step a foot in the mts . i care if you can find what you seek and if i got to drag your died ass out of the mts if you make a misteak ...

i would like to see the Rendezvous come to site 4 ...let me explan it in detail ...not in some ink or setting here in NY ...

some people are totally diffrent in oreson then they are here in the ink

if you dont beleive me or want to try to under stand what i have found and why i beleiv what i do . then stay in camp and talk BS with the the na sayers

you want to see a site that dose more then matches the legends step up and we can take a walk and i will explan every detail of my research and why i beleive this site 4 is chicomoztoc .

how many eyes dose a being have .. dose it matter .. if his wisdom can over see and over come its limitations and contains ....

i dont need to be there as reality is a limitations and contain , remote spirits walk a path seldom seen ...

dont worry if i reach out with my spirit i under stand i must reach out with my bare hand and hold a reality you can also under stand ...

yes i dont play by the rules . i dont even care what the rules are ,.. they are not my rules ...

your opioions of me only fail you not me ...

find a grave of some one you have known .. do you cry .. what caused that react . your under stand of who was there before death or is it your feelings senceing the lost of those you once knew ..

dose the spirit of that preson stand with you for that memory ...

i walk threw the mts and i feel the spirits of many dead .. all the pain and respect and time that has past . site 4 maybe the most haunted place on earth ..

it has seen the people come and go . culture after culture past its way ...how did they set in the dark of the caves and know thousands of tribes had been lost in the days of the little ice age . and the great flood .. there setting i the seven caves in the dark ..

you may be able to walk past a site like site 4 .. i am sorry .i can not ...

maybe life has a diffrent fate for me ... yet can i wish for anything greater then knowing i have found chicomoztoc ....?dont judge me i do that my self ...

be there judge site 4 for what it is ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your right i dont care, thats why my discovery will remain hiden

i would like to see the Rendezvous come to site 4 ...let me explan it in detail ...not in some ink or setting here in NY

Sir, with all due respect, you're all over the map with the posts you make and consistently contradict yourself.

You've been treated with far more respect than you've ever shown in return to anyone here. For someone who proclaims to be highly intelligent, you expect - nay, demand - that your posts be believed without question - once again, a complete contradiction and something you've never offered to anyone else.

you want to see a site that dose more then matches the legends step up and we can take a walk and i will explan every detail of my research and why i beleive this site 4 is chicomoztoc .

be there judge site 4 for what it is ...

Put your money where your mouth is - the offers have been made more than once and you've not stepped up to the plate. It seems to me that you're making a clear and public offering - name the time and place and I can promise you that you'll have respectful people willing to accompany you and see your proof.

The ball's in your court now.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOLA amigos,

Hello Oro,

I'm not familiar with this 3rd version. Without giving away any "secrets," could you elaborate either here or in a PM? I've always been openminded towards every possibility and would be interested in hearing another theory.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
what i would like to see is not what will happen in reality ...

i started reading about these legends in 1987

i have nothing to add to this site now or at any piont in the future ....you stated your opioion well , to bad you are wrong and face the outcome of your lack of under standing of someone diffrent then your self ..

it is what you dont know that will stop any of you from ever find any sign of the truth out there .. but i wish you all the luck you can hold for you will no dout need far more then you think ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA amigos,

Cubfan, I sent you a reply via PM, so as not to bore our friends here with another too-long post.

Blindbowman you have said that you have evidence that you are not willing to post publicly, evidence that would prove your case conclusively. Is it safe to assume that you will release the information when you publish your discoveries? What about the ball court - did you manage to take any measurements of the dimensions of it? I presume that you have recorded the latitude/longitude of every site, do you see anything significant in these coordinates? What about the offer of our amigo Cubfan to accompany you to examine the sites as an un-biased witness, would that idea be acceptable to you? You could ask him (or anyone you choose to allow to accompany you) to sign a non-disclosure agreement, which would give your sites some legal protection against someone leaking the locations. What about the questions posited by our amigo Gossamer? How do you do a psychological profile on a person who is no longer alive? Do we even have enough information to make an ACCURATE profile of Jacob Waltz?

I have reasons for doubting that Waltz was some kind of mad-dog killer, firstly - just look at his relationships with his friends Julia Thomas and Reiney Petrasch. Would a serial killer go out of his way to help save a friend from losing her bakery business by digging up his own gold to bail her out? Why should Waltz have allowed Holmes to live on that hot and angry day, when he caught Holmes tracking him, and Holmes spotted Waltz up ahead with him dead in his rifle sights. See these kinds of details just do not fit with at least a majority of murderers amigo, and I got to know a number of them on a personal basis, daily, having worked with them in a maximum security prison in VA some years ago. A cold blooded killer doesn't usually form close friendships, certainly not with women (exception, mothers) nor youngsters. The people who knew Waltz while he was alive had no doubts that he was capable of killing, and few would take the chance of testing him - yet think about how a serial killer operates amigo, do you really feel that Waltz fits with the pattern? I (respectfully) fail to see it, at least at this point.

I don't know what has set you off amigo but assume that you are dealing with a lot of stress, especially worry about your brother. I hope that his health will soon be on the mend and you will not be under so much stress. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you (and everyone reading this) find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
HOLA amigos,

Cubfan, I sent you a reply via PM, so as not to bore our friends here with another too-long post.

Blindbowman you have said that you have evidence that you are not willing to post publicly, evidence that would prove your case conclusively. Is it safe to assume that you will release the information when you publish your discoveries? What about the ball court - did you manage to take any measurements of the dimensions of it? I presume that you have recorded the latitude/longitude of every site, do you see anything significant in these coordinates? What about the offer of our amigo Cubfan to accompany you to examine the sites as an un-biased witness, would that idea be acceptable to you? You could ask him (or anyone you choose to allow to accompany you) to sign a non-disclosure agreement, which would give your sites some legal protection against someone leaking the locations. What about the questions posited by our amigo Gossamer? How do you do a psychological profile on a person who is no longer alive? Do we even have enough information to make an ACCURATE profile of Jacob Waltz?

I have reasons for doubting that Waltz was some kind of mad-dog killer, firstly - just look at his relationships with his friends Julia Thomas and Reiney Petrasch. Would a serial killer go out of his way to help save a friend from losing her bakery business by digging up his own gold to bail her out? Why should Waltz have allowed Holmes to live on that hot and angry day, when he caught Holmes tracking him, and Holmes spotted Waltz up ahead with him dead in his rifle sights. See these kinds of details just do not fit with at least a majority of murderers amigo, and I got to know a number of them on a personal basis, daily, having worked with them in a maximum security prison in VA some years ago. A cold blooded killer doesn't usually form close friendships, certainly not with women (exception, mothers) nor youngsters. The people who knew Waltz while he was alive had no doubts that he was capable of killing, and few would take the chance of testing him - yet think about how a serial killer operates amigo, do you really feel that Waltz fits with the pattern? I (respectfully) fail to see it, at least at this point.

I don't know what has set you off amigo but assume that you are dealing with a lot of stress, especially worry about your brother. I hope that his health will soon be on the mend and you will not be under so much stress. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you (and everyone reading this) find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco
this is going to be my last post for some time . its my brithday and i am going to reward you for a good honest reply , i value your replies more then any one here on the web site ...

"when you publish your discoveries?"

i will not be publishing them...

What about the ball court - did you manage to take any measurements of the dimensions of it?

it no longer matters at this piont , i hold my self respoonsible for the danger i put my brother's life in .. i find my self out side of the modern culture of our times and it is my own failuare to relate at normal levels to the people with this culture ... and yes i do know the messurements of the ball..

"do you see anything significant in these coordinates?"

that would be a under statement .. these site were sellected .they are not random ,you have all filed to under stand the ball court in question is not 500 years old or even a 900 years old ,IMHO it is closer to 9500 years old , its dirrect location links it to chicomoztoc dirrectly .. my thoery is that they came out f the catcoms and had created a sport they they held secerd .this sport surfaced with them and thus chicomoztoc is the oldest court ever made by anyone ..

"What about the offer of our amigo Cubfan to accompany you to examine the sites as an un-biased witness, would that idea be acceptable to you? You could ask him (or anyone you choose to allow to accompany you) to sign a non-disclosure agreement, which would give your sites some legal protection against someone leaking the locations"

my own presonal safity was a greater interest to my under standing of the matter at hand ..at this piont i interest to return to the site after what has happend ..if my brother fails to recover i will not retrun to the site .. this is a shame i must own ... i know this is the real chicomoztoc ...

it will no dout fade in to time ....

What about the questions posited by our amigo Gossamer,

she maybe your amigo, in my opioion she lacks a under standing of the legends and details that can not be under stood in a week end ..and her dirrect finger pionting makes me unwilling to answer anything she wishes to know ...let her pay her do's then she can refine her respect level to those who have spend many years researching .....she is no dout a very smart and given to her ways yet they are not respectfull IMHO ...

"How do you do a psychological profile on a person who is no longer alive?"

most profileing is done with out the dirrect link to the sorce .. it is created by under standing what you do know and how that was created by the target and under standing what that target was thinking at the time . what motives he had and what logic he bases his reactions to .. these pattern are seldom changed ...and are often isolated to the state of mind of the target at the time of the events in question ...

"Do we even have enough information to make an ACCURATE profile of Jacob Waltz"

frist you must under stand the profiling dose not need to be isolated to his known beheavores .. and you can create a few profiles with what is known already ..

my profile of waltz changed as i seen his reactions and started to defind the layout of site 4 ...

a serial killer like waltz would have had all most no one to trust and even trying to trust someone like his nephew back fired in a violint reaction to a given event .. adding to the death of his nephew . and i beleive that event is the only reason waltz did not shot dick holmes when he was about the same age as jesses ...when waltz killed him ..

remind your self .Reiney Petrasch was a young man near the same age as well ...as for a relatetionship with julia at that age he had weekend to his health and this controlled his reactions ,often serial killers stop killing when the triger is removed , he no longer at the mine dirrectly .. note i stated the killings all took place at the site .. this was one of the main reason i feel these events are part of his pattern ...

i will be glad to walk you threw them in order

he killed the 3 prealta to get the mine .. he had never killed before this event thet we are aware of .. yet he stated he killed others after this event , the fact he kills 3 people in the event and out right plans the last of these 3 killing in cold blood . dose fit the actions of a serial killer ...

note he gives little details about the 2 soldiers..

unlike the event of his nephew , this changes waltz level of control over his serial killing .. he feels remores over the death of the nephew , IMHO this is the only reason he did not later shot dick holmes ..make the misteak once not twice .. looking down the sights at dick holmes and knowing how ad he felt after killing the nephew would have stoped a smart man from makeing the same misteak twice .. and waltz was a very smart man ...

the prospector rides into waltzs killing area , it is my opioion waltz talked with him a few mins knew the dirrection that the prosector was headed only when closer to his mine and knew that was the only way off the mt ... he waited untill the prospector started to ride away an shot him ...or was talking to him at the time i have some logical reason to think waltz did in fact stop at the nephew grave more then once ..

after this event his will to defind the mine was impulisive at best , note he dose not kill again .. i beleive the prospector was near the nephew grave .. that could have also have been the reason for his death , a over reaction to protect the nephew even a reaction of guilt ...

what goes threw a mans mind after days or weeks in the desert ,we can only guess as to the reason for these events , yet if my pattern of his action are proven .. we can under stand what his motives were and what logic was takeing place at the time of the events . thus the events have a nature to them and this nature can relate to there patter of how they lay out on the site ,, they may be evidence that has been lost that would explan details we may never fully under stand , yet they patterns are clear and waltz reacted in a prodictable manner based on a sound known logic...

"some kind of mad-dog killer" that would not be the case with waltz . these were killings that took place in one given area in a pattern that links them togather .. waltz started killing trigerd by a life time of saddness hunting for his dream ..when he found him self in the presence of the dream he took it ,, he reacted to the conditions at hand , the rest were to keep the dream safe . he knew he had cross the line with the nephew's killing ...this had a deeper meaning that would defeet waltz in time ...waltz would not have killing anyone unless they came into the safe zone of his mine , i beleive he watched others pass with out them even knowing it...the wording of the miltary trail conferms this ...

"Would a serial killer go out of his way to help save a friend from losing her bakery business by digging up his own gold to bail her out?"

yes . in fact it was prodictable that he would try to repent his killing of the nephew in some manner . often a act of good faith or helping someone near him . at this piont in his life .. he knew what he had done was wrong and the act of helping her is a sign of a man 's remorse....

he may have little to no prsonal feelings toward julia at all.. it may have been more a basic reaction to event that she did not know about .. h never tells her about the nephew ,, this would be a logic reason why ...it would degrade the honerable thing he did for julia ..she could react in a poor way makeing a man's repent meaningless ...

i beleive this is the true nature of waltz ...

this could be waltz told dick holmes the acount of the deaths ...

if dick holmes under stood the logic and pattern of the events . he would have realized he came very close to being a name on waltz's list ..

waltz was rare type of serial killer ,and yes he dose fit the profile , if a killing is related to the next he is a serial killer by definition...yet the motives change be a pattern of logic ...some times the next killing is a reaction to the one before it . this is for the most part the case with waltz...

yes IMHO waltz was a rare type of serial killer .. it started with the forfillment of a dream and a greed to own that dream at all cost ... the events of killing the 3 prealta for the mine started the ball rolling and the line was crossed when he killed the nephew . from then on the rest was reactions related to that nephew killing ...even his bed side acount proves this very likely the reason for his actions ..IMHO

i think if you helped someone reach their dreams only to find out you may have unknowing played a roll in their death ...

explans it all ...

this is my brither we are talking about ..

you have a replie good luck to you Oro ...

so under stand this if nothing else ...

" i did prove one thing . it dose not matter if anything is ever found out there in those mts ....the fact remains it could still be there and my expeditions and research have prove this "

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
HOLA mi amigo Blindbowman and everyone,

Thank you for the detailed explanation. You have laid out a quite plausible scenario, which would fit with the Holmes manuscript version of events as well as a few other sources. I can't say that I am convinced this is the correct version, but you have summed it up well and really it would make a good book. I still think you ought to publish your explorations and discoveries, just my opinion.

Blindbowman wrote:
if my brother fails to recover i will not retrun to the site .. this is a shame i must own

Blindbowman forgive my 'butting in' - but your brother's health problems are not your fault amigo, and like I mentioned before - this could turn out to be a turn of events that actually saves his life. Suppose you had not gone with him into the Superstitions - his heart trouble might have gone un-noticed until a fatal attack! Also, there is something to be said about the quality of life, the sum total of the experiences one gets to have in a lifetime, how can we put a value on that? Your brother (and you) got to go and do something that millions of people only dream about, or don't even dream of in their humdrum lives. So I respectfully disagree with you on this point amigo, it is not your fault that your brother has heart trouble - it certainly could not have developed in the short period of time on a trip, it has developed over years and years, possibly from birth. You must know that his heart trouble would have caused him problems whether you went into the Superstitions or not, as heart trouble is like a ticking time bomb only waiting to cause trouble. Your only "fault" was that of circumstance, that it happened when it did. It could have happened in a much worse way. I am sure that if you only stop to consider it, you will see things differently.

Good luck and good hunting amigo (and everyone reading this) I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
I'm going to put my 2 cents in. (whad'ya expect? :tongue3:)

BB, this is going to be my last post for some time .

That is a damn shame, BB. I found this forum by reading something you wrote. All I have asked, is to stop pulling posts, writing backward or any of the other nonsense. If you pull something it causes confusion (like your input on the solstice and medicine wheel) it was interesting and you brought a new light to it. But if anyone dare say 'well, I think this way, what do you think?"
It you sets you off... I don't take any info at face value, I have to research, question and test the info.
When you're on message... its amazing... you bring to the table something new, brilliant (sometimes twisted), but if you put it in a public forum, people are going to ask questions. When you say you can prove it

its my brithday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

and i am going to reward you for a good honest reply,
This is what i value your replies more then any one here on the web site ...

Oro is a kind and charming man, he is much more patient than most!

BB, I have shown restraint and certainly respect to you and the other people on this forum, but because I question, doesn't mean I think you're wrong.

it no longer matters at this piont , i hold my self respoonsible for the danger i put my brother's life in .. i find my self out side of the modern culture of our times and it is my own failuare to relate at normal levels to the people with this culture ...

As Oro said, you probably saved his life (your brothers). Look at the good things, he needs you and that kind of support.
This might have gone for some time and not not have been detected. I understand the grief and fear you are experiencing, I lost my mother last year. She was young and like a light switch she had Alzheimer's, and she went from diagnosis to death in 4 yrs. I have a lot of guilt and fear that I could have done something more, better, anything.

and yes i do know the messurements of the ball..

in these site were sellected .they are not random ,you have all filed to under stand the ball court in question is not 500 years old or even a 900 years old ,IMHO it is closer to 9500 years old , its dirrect location links it to chicomoztoc dirrectly

I agree that this site would be ancient!! 9500 BC might even be conservative. You said something in a post that really sent me down an interesting path.

if my brother fails to recover i will not retrun to the site .. this is a shame i must own ...

Again, I think not only did you do the best you could, and based on the events as described... saved his life.

Oro says, What about the questions posited by our amigo Gossamer,

she maybe your amigo, (thank you Oro) in my opioion she lacks a under standing of the legends and details that can not be under stood in a week end OH MY.

I have spent most of my adult life pursuing info in legends, myths, science and religion... with a whole lot of art thrown in. I have an extensive library devoted to it.
You are right that I may not have all the info on LDM and mining in general. I lived in Apache Junction and have read about the Dutchman and the legends all my life (you can't live there and not be fascinated). And my research started long before 87', it may not have been as extensive as yours (?), but I'm not someone that came to this forum uninformed.

"..and her dirrect finger pionting makes me unwilling to answer anything she wishes to know ..."

Pointing? pointing? Na' responding... yes, asking questions always.
You don't answer my questions anyway, I would love it if you did. But you seem to equate questioning with someone accusing you of giving incorrect information, you are wrong... it is not what is happening. A question is a question.
I question to learn, I find your theories thought provoking, sometimes brilliant, but when someone questions you, you devolve, to a place I don't understand.
I know there is a culture of keeping your cards close to your chest at Tnet. It makes sense, but you are putting things out there that require questions. It validates and gives you a platform.
All of us, as far as I've ascertained, think you have a certain brilliance, it interests me that you use alternate methods. But if you're going to put them in a forum such as this, (which is for that sharing of info and ideas) why get angry when we ask? It should flatter you.

let her pay her do's then she can refine her respect level to those who have spend many years researching .....

The years I've been researching started long before 1987... they continue every day. I found this forum just doing my research on a thread I've been following for quite some time.

she is no dout a very smart and given to her ways

I'm tenacious, I read, go to the library... find obscure texts... test everything.
Something I found, while tracking another obscure idea. YOU had written.. It fascinated me so I joined this forum. Prior to that I was part of only one other forum for the last 11 yrs. Dan Brown got most of his story in that forum. I did however join a UFO group, much to my dismay..

yet they are not respectfull IMHO ...

This I would categorically deny, I am very respectful. But I don't like the writing backwards, pulling posts and other things that disrupt. And if there is a culture of disrespect... I think that you should re-examing how you respond to me.

he felt after killing the nephew would have stoped a smart man from makeing the same misteak twice .. and waltz was a very smart man ...

No one knew anything about your ability to profile. Its a very new discipline and subject to many factors. I have found that serial killers are renownded for their inability to feel gult. I recognize that experts believe that 3 killings are a mark/start of a serial killer, I would be interested in the timeline of the murders of Waltz's.

i think if you helped someone reach their dreams only to find out you may have unknowing played a roll in their death ...

You did not contribute to his death, your brother caught the diagnosis early and there are amazing advances in medicine, and you're very supportive of him, that's very healing itself... some say that is more important than anything.

this is my brither we are talking about ..

I know you are consumed with his illness, that part I understand... up until last year I was consumed with 'curing' my Mom, I knew there was something "I" could do... I walked away from my company, my condo, friends. But I knew we had another 20 yrs and the medicine and keeping her active would help. It didn't she passed within 4 yrs and died in my arms.
Be there for your brother, nurture... love and invest in him.. don't have guilt or shame, its the process of life, and love not guilt will be the best medicine.

Finally, BB you are the one that said "i would like to see the Rendezvous come to site 4 ...let me explan it in detail ...not in some ink or setting here in NY ...some people are totally diffrent in oreson then they are here in the ink
if you dont beleive me or want to try to under stand what i have found and why i beleiv what i do . then stay in camp and talk BS with the the na saye
rs

you want to see a site that dose more then matches the legends step up and we can take a walk and i will explan every detail of my research and why i beleive this site 4 is chicomoztoc Janiece

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

You should stick with what you have actually seen on the ground. Your power is not as strong as you believe it to be.

The problem with using the Holmes Manuscript as your bible, is that Brownie didn't write it. He had nothing to do with that story, and maintained that until the day he died. That means that all of your details and profiling are useless. They are based on a book that is historical fiction.

A reliable source will be provided upon request.

On the other hand, it's a hell of a good story. :icon_study:

"you want to see a site that dose more then matches the legends step up and we can take a walk and i will explan every detail of my research and why i beleive this site 4 is chicomoztoc"

If you can't answer the questions I asked in "Aztec Gold", :) how can you show anyone......anything?

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cactusjumper said:
bb,

You should stick with what you have actually seen on the ground. Your power is not as strong as you believe it to be.

The problem with using the Holmes Manuscript as your bible, is that Brownie didn't write it. He had nothing to do with that story, and maintained that until the day he died. That means that all of your details and profiling are useless. They are based on a book that is historical fiction.

A reliable source will be provided upon request.

On the other hand, it's a hell of a good story. :icon_study:

"you want to see a site that dose more then matches the legends step up and we can take a walk and i will explan every detail of my research and why i beleive this site 4 is chicomoztoc"

If you can't answer the questions I asked in "Aztec Gold", :) how can you show anyone......anything?

Joe Ribaudo

lol ..." your bible" ..what gace you that idea CJ ...its the other way around my friend ..

the site predicted what acounds and fact had merit ..

nothing more nothering less ...

i herd 3 diffren versions . and yes i know what brownie said to a few people .. i note his acount to worst is nt the same ether so whats your piont cj ''... i never stated i beleive everything in the holmes acount.......... yet if the acount fits ..

thats one of the reasons i do beleive waltz was high gradeing the sombrero mine not alone dose the dick homles fit but 95% of all the acounts fit site 4 ...

let me ask you something Cj if you knew the real location and looked back at the legend and acounts ,and could see who was lieing or misleding people and what facts were real and what was not .. could you define if a acount was correct or not...? the piont of that question is .. we know waltz misled people and gave out misleding data .. so wich are misleding and what would most likely be closer to the truth . death ed confessions are often closer to the truth IMHO i watch worst talk about his relationship with brownie holmes and he gave a acount totally diffrent in detail then the dick holmes acount yet he stated things that would fit the mising data from the dick holmes acount .. i think dick holmes left a mising part of his acount to brownies holmes.....IMHO .. yet unless you knew the right location it would look misleding and confuseing , i think waltz counted on it ...

after finding site 4 i knew right way that the dick holmes acount had a hideing amont of details that could have only been given by waltz him self , rownies acount only conferms it ...

take a good look at the dick holmes acount .. some of the words are old of order and hold a broken nature ... they just dont fit the acount , at frist i thaught dick holmes had change the wording but he couldnt have ,,, he never found the mine and if he had he would not have change the wording the way it was , the fcat is he never got within a country mile of the mine .....

i dont think he ever found the nephew site ....the acount was to bland and lacked detail ...not to the location but to the killing it self ...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

"the site predicted what acounds and fact had merit .."

I can see where that would be possible. Could you give us some specific examples of how the site provides the proof of the many alleged Waltz murders?

Also, could you answer my questions in the Aztec Gold topic.

Thank you,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
one thing you maynot be awhere of the these events took place at diffrent times of day light .....think about what i said .. the event all took place in one area ... do you under stand now ...think about how i stated that ,, yet chicomoztoc was in many ways the same basics ...

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

Is there some reason why you can't give a specific example of what is seen at the site that relates to the many murders committed by Jacob Waltz?

Thank you,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i would rather not , all the graves were marked in one common related way , the only two i have not found are the two solders ..and yes i have found 5 markings all the same not related to the lay out of the land ...

the pattern fits the waltz acount .and relates to the local geophical acount if i am right about waltz high grading the Sombrero mine , his camp and the killings happend at or near the mine it self .. and all 5 of these markers are ... it is my under standing and correct me if i am wrong ..

if i am right about waltz high gradeing the Sombrero mine .the Sombrero mine was never legally clamed in 1848, or record in any mineing list of the time .. its guide lines are legend and family history with no documented location of the clam it self ..?

i have stated my site 4 is the Sombrero mine .. i have no dout about this and i can prove it with in a reason dout ...the fact i can relate the dutchman to this Sombrero mine and the 5 markers at the same site .. makes me beleive the acount of the killings is correct in details that only the killer would have known....

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i would like to add onething to my last reply ..

if what stated holds up in a cort of law . the american indain own chicomoztoc ,that was renamed the Tayopa mine that was later renamed the Sombrero mine .. the American indian are the rightfull wners of this site no matter who renamed it after ...we can show they had full control of the site and it is a matter of historical evidence that will define their clam , they are the oldest known people to have left sign at the site thus they are the frist to have control of the site .. and this makes any clam after irrelevant ...not to say there is not valueable historical evidence at the site ..but the site it self belongs to the amrican tribes ...

i must aso make it clear that if i am right and this is chicomoztoc the US goverment has no legal clam to this site and this would be grounds for a legal clam of this site for the american indain tribes as well as mexican tribes .. all tribes came from this site ...it is a matter of historical record . no matter if the location had been lost or not ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
his camp and the killings happend at or near the mine it self .. and all 5 of these markers are

So what you're saying is that Waltz killed 5 people near his mine, buried them and then decided to mark their graves in some way? I assume his reason for doing that is due to some sense of remorse after the fact?

That's a tough one to believe.

Incidentally, I believe the 2 soldiers bodies were found long ago - Jim Bark passed along the story of how one boy's body was found on the QCU ranch and was simply buried there by the finders. The other body was found not long after by Bluff Springs.

There is a fairly convincing story of how someone who worked at the Silver King went missing around the same time the 2 soldiers left to go back to the mine - he showed up not long after and was seen gambling with more $ than he had ever been seen with before. The person of interest ended up getting run out of town and stories have him ending up in Alaska where prior to his death he passed along information regarding the mine to another person who went searching for it in coming back to Arizona also.

Lots and lots of stories - find the wheat in the chaff :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions