Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Re: the everything site ...?

Quote Originally Posted by the blindbowman
    i agree 100% bu when do you know you have found this type of effect takeing place most often a few time after it has already takeing place .. that is where we areat now ...

and yes i fully agree . i am postive at this piont walking into this site with out protection is foolish ..

to say i think i found a treasure site but its in some kind of time warp .. makes me want to roll onthe floor lol but its a reality ....

i got to ask you who do you think would beleive you enough to go with you into a site like this .. they would have to be crazy or have a death wish ...lol i cant even type this with out lol ...

thank about it . joe whats over there ...joe ?
    BB: Got to know what your dealing with before you can know how or whether to deal with it. A couple of Cold War vintage US Army surplus gas masks would be cheap and narrow things down a bunch.

Jack

Nov 2006
    5 times

i got a small oxgen bottle about hour of oxgen thin down it can last about 1 1/2 hours ....this was my next step .. till i realized just how much the site had effected me with out me being aware of it ...and yes i agree this is where people vanished and slow safity minded is the only way to aproche this site ...

i did not want to make a scene at the site and have someone notice a fool walking around with a gas mask on .. but it may still happen ...lol

the thing that gets me most .. is this is nota unknown effect , it is rare but there are other reports of these effects happening to other people . just few ever recover enough from the effects to relocate a site .. i do have this site defind ...and at this piont i would have to agree with you it may be the next step ..

i saw things like this and thaught that was for TV rateings , it change my mind about things like this ...
    " have i lost my way ? or am i just a being of lost ways ? "

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

Kentucky Kache

Does this have something to do with an arch way?
    Also, what makes you think you have a treasure site there?

Nov 2006
    5 times

"Does this have something to do with an arch way" good question , i am not sure yet ...

"what makes you think you have a treasure site there"

is that not matter of what treasure means to you ...?

someone or a lot of someones went to a lot of work to keep this site hidden . i beleive there is a logical reason why .., if this is chicomoztoc the reasons could be endless to keep it hidden .. for its a secerd place , that dose not mean gold or silver or some wealth you can put in your pocket and walk away with .. if it is chicomoztoc it is nothing less then the birth place of man kind as we know it ....

i dont know about the rest of you out there .. but if some of the tribes did make catcoms and came out of those catcoms after the great flood ,i sure want to know HOW..?are there crystall skulls at this site good question .. the fact remains what is treasure and who is asking ...and why ?

" a wiseman once told me a wiseman that thinks he knows everything has already failed  because he thinks "

the blindbowman ,2007

Nov 2006
    5 times

let me ask all of you a good question long ago a culture beleive they were savages yet time has shown we in fact were far less cultured then they were and still are ...

my question to you as a modern culture ...who dose this site belong to . the native american's or the 7 tribes before we renamed them ...? who 's secerd place will this be come...? will it remain the secerd place of the seven tribes . or will it become the next stop for any tom dick and harry to walk up and deface what they have willing given their lifes to protect .. i am sorry maybe its the red blood in me talking and maybe the red blood long to speak out from my past .. but i do not see it as most of you do ...if your laws can protect the wealth of white men let it do the same for them ad their secerd places ...if i feel the modern culture will deface this site .. i will never speak of it again and i will gladdly go to my place in the spirit world with a smile on my face ,knowing your pockets hold nothing and my spirit runth over with the freedom to help protect what made them part of me , even if it means protecting the site from this old copperheaded shaman.....one dose not learn true wisdom . he sense it and becomes what it is ....for who is the maker of images .

the blindbowman ,2007

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

let me ask all of you a good question long ago a culture beleive they were savages yet time has shown we in fact were far less cultured then they were and still are ...

my question to you as a modern culture ...who dose this site belong to . the native american's or the 7 tribes before we renamed them ...? who 's secerd place will this be come...? will it remain the secerd place of the seven tribes . or will it become the next stop for any tom dick and harry to walk up and deface what they have willing given their lifes to protect .. i am sorry maybe its the red blood in me talking and maybe the red blood long to speak out from my past .. but i do not see it as most of you do ...if your laws can protect the wealth of white men let it do the same for them ad their secerd places ...if i feel the modern culture will deface this site .. i will never speak of it again and i will go to y place in the spirit world with a smile on my face ,knowing your pockets hold nothing and my spirit runth over .....
    BB: Reminds me of the story of a widow who had a husband included an after-his-death trip to Hawaii for her in his life insurance policy. A month after the funeral she returned home with a smile. "Fred died but I got brown as a berry!"

If the site exists and is what you believe it is it's going to be defaced no matter who ends up with it, supposing you decide you want to 'get brown as a berry'. If whatever seven tribes you're referring to get it the grader-ditches leading to and from it will be filled with beer cans, candy wrappers and empty whiskey bottles, same as on every other Rez.

If whites get it the US Parks Service will pave it, put up rock paths and signs forbidding anyone to walk except where they say and don't pee where those old-timey folk peed and don't do nuthun but what we say you can, same as, say, Chaco.

Compare Canyon de Chelle to Chaco. Not much qualitative difference all in all. Just different folk picking the way they're going to deface the land they live on.

Do what you think's best.

Jack

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    451 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Highmountain

my question to you as a modern culture ...who dose this site belong to . the native american's or the 7 tribes before we renamed them ...? who 's secerd place will this be come...? will it remain the secerd place of the seven tribes . or will it become the next stop for any tom dick and harry to walk up and deface what they have willing given their lifes to protect .. i am sorry maybe its the red blood in me talking and maybe the red blood long to speak out from my past .. but i do not see it as most of you do ...if your laws can protect the wealth of white men let it do the same for them ad their secerd places ...if i feel the modern culture will deface this site .. i will never speak of it again and i will go to y place in the spirit world with a smile on my face ,knowing your pockets hold nothing and my spirit runth over .....
    BB: Reminds me of the story of a widow who had a husband included an after-his-death trip to Hawaii for her in his life insurance policy. A month after the funeral she returned home with a smile. "Fred died but I got brown as a berry!"

If the site exists and is what you believe it is it's going to be defaced no matter who ends up with it, supposing you decide you want to 'get brown as a berry'. If whatever seven tribes you're referring to get it the grader-ditches leading to and from it will be filled with beer cans, candy wrappers and empty whiskey bottles, same as on every other Rez.

If whites get it the US Parks Service will pave it, put up rock paths and signs forbidding anyone to walk except where they say and don't pee where those old-timey folk peed and don't do nuthun but what we say you can, same as, say, Chaco.

Compare Canyon de Chelle to Chaco. Not much qualitative difference all in all. Just different folk picking the way they're going to deface the land they live on.

Do what you think's best.

Jack
    Sadly HM, I agree with you. I don't have a "horse in this specific race" at all, but your comments about what would/will happen to any site when found and made public I think are right on in general.

I hear it mentioned quite often that native americans have much more respect for their history and culture than caucasian's do. That may have been more true a generation or so ago, but I've seen and heard of a number of instances where that same culture and history has been desecrated and "sold off" by tribe members without a second thought. Greed unfortunately can be a universal trait among all humans - no matter what race or religion.

I don't honestly know what I would do if I came across something significant of a cultural or historic nature. I'd tend to think I would try to do the "right thing" as I have to be able to sleep at night as well as face myself in the mirror each morning - I'm just not sure what the "right thing" would be. I suppose each situation is different. I do know I'd like to someday have to make that decision
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    1630 times

Thank you Blindbowman for explaining your statement; sounds like a very puzzling place. I second Highmountain's suggestions about finding the 'edges' of the area and use of cameras etc to record the effect.

This might sound quite off topic, but by any chance did you or a member of your group witness any unusual lights, or even see a "ghost" while in that particular area? I have a reason for asking, which might be helpful to you or might not.

Last bit amigo, but I thought you told me, you had quit the whacky-tobacky? It is no skin off my nose but your posts (elsewhere) sure sound like you either have not quit or have returned to the use. Just curious of course, and thank you in advance,
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    2320 times

Evening: Having spent about 10 years in psychic and paranormal investigation, I know of several things that can cause this.

A An intensive electrical field from natural causes, and of certain frequencies.

B An acoustical anomaly, from wind, local features, or whatever.

C A disorientation from light patterns and frequencies.

D Many times a combination of all, such as a gentle wind moving branches and leaves creating an acoustical / visual pattern, and of course, a static charge can also build up from this which in turn can effect a person.

E Of course, once experienced, you would naturally have a strong tendency to re-experience it, if not from the original cause, then from your own psyche or subconscious..

I would love to run a series of tests on you, but sigh, that is impossible . So as an alternative, if you know of anyone who practices Hypnotism, have a regressive session done. Go back to the time that you experienced this to relive and remember it.

Equally important, you must be very clear in your mind that you did not have a psychedelic flashback.

Don Jose de La Mancha
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1630 times

HOLA mi amigo Don Jose', Dueno Real e Minas de Tayopa,

You have arrived at the same idea, which goes to prove that old saying about "great minds think alike" (or was it "sick minds think alike"? ) That is, (for anyone reading our words but no clue where it is going,) there could be some environmental cause of the effects reported by Blindbowman, such as those posted by Real de Tayopa, and at least one other - the presence of a quantity of quartz rock. It is only a theory (and NOT my own) that massive pressure on a layer of quartz rock produces a large electrical charge (the piezo-electric effect, which is factual) and that this large electrical charge then has psychometric effects on some people who happen to be in the presence of the electrical field. Some paranormal investigators have found similar effects in buildings where a lot of electrical wiring is concentrated in a small area, creating what they term a "fear cage" that causes feelings of unease, disorientation, confusion, fear, and POSSIBLY also seeing and hearing things that are 'not really there'.

I am not saying that Blindbowman and his compatriots did not experience what he says they did, only looking for some rational/semi-scientific explanation for what might cause such effects. The implication IF this effect is even caused by quartz rock and NOT something else is that it could indicate a large body of QUARTZ is present, though perhaps not exposed to the surface. A large vein of quartz could also be host to a large deposit of gold (which might act as an electrical capacitor, storing very large charges of electricity) or it could simply be bull quartz, having zero precious metals values but acting as a huge piezo-electric generator.

All of this is sheer speculation on my part, based on a THEORY about paranormal effects being caused by large electrical charges, which theory is NOT proven. The implication of a possible large body of quartz would certainly induce me to wish to return to the site to do MUCH more investigation, but that is MY OPINION only. Another string of "might"-s, "could"-s and "perhaps"-es that could be just so much hot air from Oroblanco.

Oroblanco

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco
    HOLA mi amigo Don Jose', Dueno Real e Minas de Tayopa,

You have arrived at the same idea, which goes to prove that old saying about "great minds think alike" (or was it "sick minds think alike"? ) That is, (for anyone reading our words but no clue where it is going,) there could be some environmental cause of the effects reported by Blindbowman, such as those posted by Real de Tayopa, and at least one other - the presence of a quantity of quartz rock. It is only a theory (and NOT my own) that massive pressure on a layer of quartz rock produces a large electrical charge (the piezo-electric effect, which is factual) and that this large electrical charge then has psychometric effects on some people who happen to be in the presence of the electrical field. Some paranormal investigators have found similar effects in buildings where a lot of electrical wiring is concentrated in a small area, creating what they term a "fear cage" that causes feelings of unease, disorientation, confusion, fear, and POSSIBLY also seeing and hearing things that are 'not really there'.

I am not saying that Blindbowman and his compatriots did not experience what he says they did, only looking for some rational/semi-scientific explanation for what might cause such effects. The implication IF this effect is even caused by quartz rock and NOT something else is that it could indicate a large body of QUARTZ is present, though perhaps not exposed to the surface. A large vein of quartz could also be host to a large deposit of gold (which might act as an electrical capacitor, storing very large charges of electricity) or it could simply be bull quartz, having zero precious metals values but acting as a huge piezo-electric generator.

All of this is sheer speculation on my part, based on a THEORY about paranormal effects being caused by large electrical charges, which theory is NOT proven. The implication of a possible large body of quartz would certainly induce me to wish to return to the site to do MUCH more investigation, but that is MY OPINION only. Another string of "might"-s, "could"-s and "perhaps"-es that could be just so much hot air from Oroblanco.

Oroblanco
    Interesting thoughts Oro and Don Jose. Mightn't be quartz though. Rogue currents come in a lot of sizes, shapes and environments. They're the reason anyone using electrically activated blasting caps puckers up every time he has to connect those two wires up there close to ground zero no matter how many times he's done it before.

Probably a way of testing for rogue currents in the area BBs describing would be by using an inexpensive volt meter for a few continuity checks by poking the leads into the ground a few feet apart. A simple home-made MWR tester and an old CB SWR meter might also provide some additional data to help nail things down.

Just musing
    Jack

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1630 times

HOLA again - just want to emphasize my previous post was NOT all-exclusive or -inclusive, only one possible idea. Like Jack (Highmountain) said, even IF these effects are a result of a large electrical charge (or a small electrical charge) there are many possible sources of the electricity. You can detect large potentials even in clouds passing overhead (the source of some lightning strikes) or flowing water under the soil. You can build up a massive charge simply by walking while wearing wool clothing for that matter, if the humidity is low. The quartz is only one possibility out of many, however if I had such experiences in some particular place, I would certainly be curious as to the causes and definitely want to check it out.
    Oroblanco

Nov 2006
    5 times

its funny you said that ... i found crystalls like the one sample that were as big as a basket ball or a human skull i shined a light in that vien it looked like the hevens below thousand of silican crystal as far as i could see down into the vein more then a few hunderd feet deep then the caverna opened in to a black darkness . i was going to tie a sinker on a fish line and see how deep it was ....i droped a rock crystal down the vein and never herd it hit bottom ...i was over the hole at lest 5 mintues ..how far will a 5 size marble fall in 5 mintues ...?

the blindbowman ,2007

Mar 2004
    New Mexico
    7 times

its funny you said that ... i found crystalls like the one sample that were as big as a basket ball or a human skull i shined a light in that vien it looked like the hevens below thousand of silican crystal as far as i could see down into the vein more then a few hunderd feet deep then the caverna opened in to a black darkness . i was going to tie a sinker on a fish line and see how deep it was ....i droped a rock crystal down the vein and never herd it hit bottom ...i was over the hole at lest 5 mintues ..how far will a 5 size marble fall in 5 mintues ...?
    Might want to add a 200,000 candlepower spotlight to your toolbox along with what Oro and Jose suggested.

Jack

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    1630 times

Well off the top of mi head, I get 9632 feet, but that does not seem right and does not take into account terminal velocity (when air resistance reaches the level that no further increase in speed occurs).
    Oroblanco

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Sponsors