the everything site ...?

jreed06

Tenderfoot
May 28, 2012
Blindbowman not being rude but you say you have put so much time and money on research but your spelling is horrible. Someone who has read so much can't spell the easiest words I'm just xurious if you're blowing smoke up our ***. Again if you are telling the truth I apologize I just know a lot of people like to tell stories. If this is the truth I would like a little more info so I can look into this also, don't worry I'm not gonna go poking my head around I have no interest in visiting this just like to know things others may not.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Blindbowman not being rude but you say you have put so much time and money on research but your spelling is horrible. Someone who has read so much can't spell the easiest words I'm just xurious if you're blowing smoke up our ***. Again if you are telling the truth I apologize I just know a lot of people like to tell stories. If this is the truth I would like a little more info so I can look into this also, don't worry I'm not gonna go poking my head around I have no interest in visiting this just like to know things others may not.

jreed,

Bob doesn't post much anymore......at least as blindbowman.

He showed up at the Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous last Oct. and made a short hike, with no pack, to a well known site. It would not be classified as an "expedition" by anyone but bb. I tried to save him the time and effort, many times, as I knew exactly where he was going and what he would find there.

On the other hand, I do give him props for showing up and making the hike. The good thing that has come from his "expedition", is that the wild stories and empty claims have ended. He seemed like a nice guy.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread