THer newbie, looking for partner to pan and hunt with

lrb90740

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2005
Hey fellow hunters,

I am completely new to THing. The only cache I have discovered are the quarters in my sofa or the pennys stuck to my cheek after sleeping one off in my car.
However, I am reading everything I can get my hands, at the library, about legends, myths, sunken treasure, you name it. I have found some very believable stories and promising panning sites in my area.

If you are a newbie, like me, or an old prospector; doesn't matter let me know.

Also, if someone needed some intel on my area drop me a line also

Thanks

Bulletboy

Feb 17, 2005
Re: Southern California THer newbie, looking for partner to pan and hunt with

Where are you in SoCal ?

G

gubelube

what kind of treasures are ya after as im new to this also and was thinking about doing some exploring around here in kern county some lost mines and such.

paseclipse

Jul 10, 2005
Pasadena, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX4000, Minelab SD2100, White's GMT, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I live in Pasadena and have been looking for people to do the same thing. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if your interested.

jollyroger

Aug 14, 2005

Hello:

I'm new too! I'm in North County San Diego. I've had the bug for a while but have never had the time to puruse it. Me and the other half are already hooked and we don't even have a detector yet! Anyway, since we're relatively new to the area, we're looking to team up with other TH'ers and see what we can dig up.

LMK if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
-Louis

S

sleuthfox

I live in Cypress (Orange County, CA) and have been looking for someone to do some Metal Detecting/prospecting with as well. I have a Whites DFX. E-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

B

bobdhead39

figured I would drop a not on this one. I am a newbie, in great shape, wanting to explore the desert ISO lost mines and such. I should be getting a MD in the coming months and I have a GPS unit as well. ANyone interested let me know.

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am also new at this. I have been researching the pegleg story for about a yr now and have some great info.. I have a MD and a gps plus some good info. I live in hemet but work on the weekends.. looking for someone go out with on mon,tues or some wed's. willing to research any and all treasure. email me at [email protected]
Thnkx john

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm in San Diego, and my Bounty Hunter is screaming for exercise. I also have a PADI cert but haven't been in the Pacific since cert class. If anyone needs TH help I can probably find time ( almost retired). Has anyone been to the semi-precious stone place near Pala. I want to buy a $10 bucket.

Hey Gollum...ever been to the biker bar/restaurant at Lake Henshaw? Great burgers and hard music on weekends. Just follow the Harleys. I think it's called the Hideaway...something like that.
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread