cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Jeff!
Yep! ;D
They're both ME! ::)
I am having problems :P with my, "Cptbil" Yahoo email account!
So!
I am setting up a new account, using, "Cptbild" !
I'll be changing my email address here as well !
I have tried to contact "Yahoo", time after time, to get the matter taken care of...
BUT!
You know how that goes !!!
A person may as well talk to the "wind" :-\ !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea cptbil, You'd almost Swear There are No REAL people Involved over there

C

Capt. Buzzkill

...and while you guys debate Bigfoot's day in court to his proclaim existance....he's long gone. ;D

Check out a nexus search on Tom Biscardi...who is WAY into Bigfoot. I heard him on late night radio on a August expedition in N. Cali where they had a Bigfoot liar alll staked out. Also had a secure location set up to study with cryptozoologist ready to go to study for 30 days and release. Those are his words anyway...

So we have a N. American primate...I don't see the big deal. It's not the missing link.

C. B.

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
"Amen" there are some hoaxers out there!
missing link? now that you mentioned it, of ALL the ancient human bones found would NOT fill the back of a pickup box, per national geographic tv program, just a thought!

K

Kentucky Kache

dano91 said:
I'm sure if someone killed a Bigfoot they could get off on the temporary insanity plea. LOL

Only If they are female. OOOPS, did I say that out loud?

AzSports

Feb 16, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's Gold Master, Garrett Infinium
Anybody see ol' Tom in halloween GOLD FEVER last week? He was telling a story of when he was harassed by Bigfoot! This man-beast tossed a two foot boulder at him, man o man, he hadn't ever seen that before! Had to be gold in that story somewhere, he shouda had the boulder assayed.

Just curious, when a Navy man (the guys who give Marines a ride in a boat) announces his rank, do they list all of the previous, lower ranks held as well?

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
Jonster said:
Anybody see ol' Tom in halloween GOLD FEVER last week?? He was telling a story of when he was harassed by Bigfoot! This man-beast tossed a two foot boulder at him, man o man, he hadn't ever seen that before!? Had to be gold in that story somewhere, he shouda had the boulder assayed.

I did see the program, according to some reports the type "A" sightings it is a very common trait even sitting around camp fires large boulders and or logs being thrown at them, also on "in search of bigfoot"TV program a vague silhouette was seen, moments later a few boulders were thrown at them.

www.bfro.org

gunner6170

Oct 6, 2005
North Carolina
deacon said:
How about a dowsing for bigfoot expedition?? :D
That should while a way the hours of cabin fever.

::)
I'd rather we doused for ET or Darth Vader... if we catch 'em,
then we can hijack their space gadgets and be rich! Or even more
fun? Take their space jalopies and go on an intergalactic TH!

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
OK!? :P OK!? ?::)
You guys have loused up my Very cereious ? ::)? quest for a band of intrept adventurers !
NOW!
Do I have ANY? person or persons,? ?:D who want to head out and see if we can find this Native American ?
We all know that he exsists, RIGHT!
(Has no one seen? ???? "Harry & The Hendersons ?? ::) )
If you think that you can refrain from "blowing him away",? ?:-\? and can afford to spend the time, at this rate, probably this coming SPRING!
Let me hear from you ?
(AND!? ?:(? All! Of this "Snickering"? ;D? has got! to STOP!? ?:o? )

AzSports

Feb 16, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Let's head up to New Jersey first and document proof of the Jackson/Whites 'creatures' up there! Maybe if we package the whole thing properly, and survive, it will fund a bigfoot forrest romp!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF you stay out there LONG ENOUGH Cptbil.

Sooner or Later, he's Gotta show up at Camp for a Coffee ;)

BEST OF LUCK !

Jeff

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Jonster:
I have finished :P working on the Jeep!
I am driving around, breaking in the new parts/work!
"Bugs" Has a "vet" appointment on Monday!
He's getting his last shot of " Rattlesnake Vaccine"!
So!
That'll make it "a go" for a two week ,"Shake Down Trip", into the Bradshaw Mnts!
Where, While I am there, I'll post a claim on a mineral deposit, near "Turkey Creek" !
How are you looking for that trip in the "Atacosa Mnts" and the Spanish Mine Cahe ?
Sometime after that (Dec.. Jan. ??)

AzSports

Feb 16, 2005
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
We're good to go in Jan for Southern Az mining :), but, I can't promise the same restraint on a nine foot tall hairy thing that I can on 'illegals' looking for water!

gunner6170

Oct 6, 2005
North Carolina
jbot said:
That would be more interesting than the reality shows they have now.
heck, watching paint dry, the grass grow or actually listening to what a woman has
to say is better than that reality t.v. crap nowadays!

Badger Bart

Mar 24, 2005
Well Realde, it's like this.. Those who report their experiences are generally labeled as nut cases, ignorant, drunks, liars, con artists, loopy, alien buffs, or even aliens themselves, and worse. Before this species will be recognized officially and accepted as a fact of life, a carcass Will need to be dragged into the open and publicly thrown down at their feet so it cannot be ignored anymore. Pictures and studies haven't gotten it any real recognition.

Personally I have no problem double tapping an 8 foot two-legger that hurls 500 lb. rocks at me in the middle of the night. however, I have never encountered one, and as these situations go, when people do have an encounter, it seems forces beyond their control and normal reasoning have an effect. what you think you would do beforehand is not what you can or actually do. They do what they are ' led'? to do.

You say you spoke to someone who actually shot and killed one. Did you ask what he did with the body/ carcass? It sounds like we wouldn't be where we are today if that person came forward with it back then. One must assume it was buried, and further, that means there are bones that can be examined. Find out where it's buried, go dig up the bones, and let me know when you you have, I'll take it from there. Here's your chance at making history.

carajou

Jan 9, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
Anyone ever notice Realde's letter...in a box...apparently a quote from me? Big bold letters right above it, states that I wrote whatever it was in the box. Oh well. Last time I was in Mexico was in 1983, in Tijuana. Nearly every sailor who's a sailor in San Diego goes to Tijuana.

And he shoots a Bigfoot or knows someone who did? Where's the carcass? Where's the bones? Or is it something he made up for a scavenger hunt-type of reality TV that was mean't to compete directly with our wonderful Bobbing for Bigfoot series sceduled to run on CBS?

Our series is going to be good. The casting director is sceduling interviews with real bigfeet for the series star!

8)

C

Capt. Buzzkill

Legal Loopholes:

From previous posts...maybe Jonester is missing the point. We are mixing morality with the law of the land and confusing the issue. Many things we may not approve of are perfectly legal, depending on what boundary of a state map you are on at the time...

You will NOT get any government agency to admit to a "Bigfoot", therefore there is no law protecting them. We leave it up to ourselves to try to capture or detain one for awhile to first prove it to ourselves....then work on full protection and education of newly documented species.

The ad libing and conjecture of a "hunt" for these creatures is born out of a bravado as such....tracking a great beast with a fiercesome rep and all that. However, if a face to face happens and a kill is made in defense or other...there could only be other laws to enforce depending on where. Such discharging a firearm, trespass, cruelty to animals, etc.

No worries, they will be a protected species as soon as one is taken in.

CB ;)

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Is it legal to shoot a "Humanoid"? Just because it doesn't happen to conform to our ideas of being "Civilized ?"
("Civilized?", ::) Get the implication? ;D )
Remember!
Being here, Born Here!, Gives "it" the same rights as any other U.S. Citizen!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread